PDA

View Full Version : Q Only For Those Who Finished the Game [SPOILERS included]

yly3
11-19-2010, 03:20 PM
Hi!

[Spoilers can be written now]lulz

So, I am a PC user and I'll have to wait blablabla. So , is the ending the same jawdropping as from AC2 ? I mean does it actually worth it to play throughout the entire game to really have that "I didn't see that one coming a la AC2" feeling? Does it have those social subtilities, those (somehow) psycho-pseudo-religious flavours to worth it?

In my case I would recommend ANYONE to play both AC1 and AC2 fully if you want to enjoy the ending.

If not I am willing the see the YouTube walkthroughs or why not check The Ending topics right here.
To be honest I'd be more dissapointed in waiting another 4 months to get the game and not having the WOW factor in the end than knowing the (not impressive enough) ending and just waiting patiently to end the game.

So, what's it gonna be ?

flyingeaglemile
11-19-2010, 03:22 PM
I didn`t find it that related to religion as AC2 felt but it defiantly had a wow factor and you`ll need to know how this one ends if you want to know what`s happening in the future games.

yly3
11-19-2010, 03:25 PM
Well , either way, I will know the ending in order to understand what will happen in the next game(s) lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

So you think it's not that impressive but still solid? I want more opinions

Thanks

superbalex
11-19-2010, 03:50 PM
really.. the way ac:b ended.. i have no doubt that when you see it, your just gonna go 'wtf whats gonna happen now?' http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

yly3
11-19-2010, 04:05 PM
That would be cool. It's what I felt in AC1 after I finished ithttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif So I should expect another ..unexpected turn of events

Nephetslol
11-19-2010, 05:16 PM
The ending made me go "wtf" than credits came up and I was sad faced.

rileypoole1234
11-19-2010, 05:23 PM
the ending blew my mind. i was speechless. definatly a better ending than AC2(I think). You will NOT see the ending coming from a mile away. trust me. you'll be flabergasted

MasterSamson88
11-19-2010, 09:41 PM
The ending of Brotherhood is really unexpected to say the least. XD

If you don't play it AC3 is going to start out really weird for you.

X10J
11-19-2010, 10:11 PM
its not just jaw dropping, its controller dropping.

The ending occured and i put down my controller, stood up, and rubbed my face with my hands in astonishment.

and thats how the op was hyped to death.

DON'T READ THE SECOND POST DOWN FROM MINE! THAT IS IAMALIVE1995'S POST!! IT IS SPOILERY!!!

shadowoflax2
11-19-2010, 10:15 PM
I wasn't as in distraught as the rest of the players apparently were. But the ending definitely left off for another game. That much is obvious.

IAMALIVE1995
11-19-2010, 10:51 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">***EDIT***</span>

X10J
11-19-2010, 11:06 PM
sorry trying to fix something.

X10J
11-20-2010, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by X10J:
sorry trying to fix something.

NewBlade200
11-20-2010, 02:02 AM
X10J is trying to fix something.

yly3
11-20-2010, 02:12 AM
Well .. I guess I will wait after all. For me it's just a bigger expansion pack, maybe the biggest in the history of gaming lol. It may be well made it may be solid but it's still not AC3.

I see the series anyway more like a movie and let's face it , if it wasn't for the story this franchise wouldn't be where it's now. In fact , I always thought Ubisoft were making playable movies and not games (when I was playing PoP & Splinter Cell) and when I got my hands on the first AC there was no turning back.

yly3
11-20-2010, 11:54 AM
OK so I basically couldn't help it. I went to YT to see the spoiler and boy I had a feeling that I was doing the right choice. The ending is not even half of what AC2 had and if you ask me it could have easily been added in the AC2 ending. It's just like Minerva talking a bit longer.

I don't know about others but I would have surely been dissapointed if I waited another 4 months for this and get this ending.
Basically there is no sort of "revelation" and we don't even know if Lucy actually died.
Al Mualim killed Altair the same way and it was an ilusion and time seemed to have just stoped when the action occured. Maybe Desmond also had the Dagger of Time lol.

So I decided to stream the entire movi..aham..game through YouTube and you can have the whole storyline in like 8 hours or so.

What I like the most untill now is that the graphics are so AC1 love it.

wezelz
11-20-2010, 12:25 PM
The ending is not even half of what AC2 had and if you ask me it could have easily been added in the AC2 ending
i agree about the ending, but the rest of ACB is awesome

thecasecloser
11-20-2010, 01:48 PM
In my opinion, the ending was not anything special. The ending as a whole was pretty much exactly what I expected, except for when Desmond kills Lucy. And then, it was more of a "the developers of this game are ******ed for making this gay cliffhanger ending, I'm actually ****ed" moment than a "wow" moment.

yly3
11-20-2010, 04:09 PM
Now I finally put things on a line and seem to understand , the glyphs , Juno/Minerva , Subject 16 and everything else. It's hard when you haven't played the game heh.

One think is for certain. There is no way they can make a (good) movie out of this. This is just .. HUGE! And I have a feeling we haven't even started !

TheMusingMoose
11-20-2010, 04:49 PM
Me thinks you should wait for Yahtzee to review it...

And being stabbed in the stomach is hardly fatal. Didn't you hear the voices during the credits? Lucy could have been saved by them.

yly3
11-20-2010, 04:57 PM
There are no full credits on YT yet and the Juno/Minerva full speech is missing http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

In order for everything to be ****ed up (once again) Altair should have shown up and save Lucy !

BradQuackenbush
11-20-2010, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by X10J:
its not just jaw dropping, its controller dropping.

The ending occured and i put down my controller, stood up, and rubbed my face with my hands in astonishment.

I did the same thing and then I was like no that didnt happen maybe Desmend was just dreaming and itll show that after the credits so I waited until the credits were done and i was still like WTF this just puts up even more questions

and thats how the op was hyped to death.

DON'T READ THE SECOND POST DOWN FROM MINE! THAT IS IAMALIVE1995'S POST!! IT IS SPOILERY!!!

BradQuackenbush
11-20-2010, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by JonnyQuickShot:
Me thinks you should wait for Yahtzee to review it...

And being stabbed in the stomach is hardly fatal. Didn't you hear the voices during the credits? Lucy could have been saved by them.

wait there were voices during the credits all i heard was music?