PDA

View Full Version : Why is Altair's armor?

DopedUpSniper
12-09-2009, 08:13 PM
i love his armor looks so cool but why is it black? hes armor was white in part one?

edwardkidd33
12-09-2009, 08:22 PM
The black armor represents the highest level of the assassins so its kind like saying your the greatest assassin EVER!

wwfls1
12-09-2009, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by edwardkidd33:
The black armor represents the highest level of the assassins so its kind like saying your the greatest assassin EVER!

Ya like Altairs master Al Mualim. Beleive it or not he was a great assassin he even tells u in the last level in AC1 "I have fought one thousand man all greater then you" so thats why he had a white robe it wasnt armor tho because why would he use it pfffft to old to fight but still wearing black of official assassin armor is proof u are a great assassin

PlagueDoctor357
12-09-2009, 09:32 PM

ubi.com Forums Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed General Discussion Why is Altair's armor?

Not to mention he continued to live till HE was an old man and explains the armor in a codex page.

EzioAssassin51
12-10-2009, 01:19 AM
I think the black signifies the master rank

DiamondBlade_R
12-10-2009, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
I think the black signifies the master rank
Correction: it may be a signal to either the Grand Master rank or the "bureau runner" rank. Altair himself was a "master" assassin at both the beginning and the end of AC1.