PDA

View Full Version : Can not join games, I get booted from the internet!

g-bis
01-06-2007, 10:25 PM
I have just purchased this game on the X-box 360 and have only been able to play two games online. Every time that I try to connect to a matc, I get a message that is somthing along the line of "the match nolonger exists". I have aslo gotten the message, "operation failed". My 360 is connected directly to my modem, it is a wired connection and there is no router. After several attempts to connect, I am booted from x-box live and my modem must be reset witch can take up to 20 minutes. I have no problems with any other game or internet service. Your game for some reason boots me from live and scrambles my modems data. I have SBC Yahoo as an internet provider and my modem is a SpeedStreeam 5100 Ethernet ADSL Modem.

I hope that this helps and would like to know what will be done to fix this.

Thank You

g-bis
01-06-2007, 10:25 PM
I have just purchased this game on the X-box 360 and have only been able to play two games online. Every time that I try to connect to a matc, I get a message that is somthing along the line of "the match nolonger exists". I have aslo gotten the message, "operation failed". My 360 is connected directly to my modem, it is a wired connection and there is no router. After several attempts to connect, I am booted from x-box live and my modem must be reset witch can take up to 20 minutes. I have no problems with any other game or internet service. Your game for some reason boots me from live and scrambles my modems data. I have SBC Yahoo as an internet provider and my modem is a SpeedStreeam 5100 Ethernet ADSL Modem.

I hope that this helps and would like to know what will be done to fix this.

Thank You