PDA

View Full Version : Help - Advice needed

hanger181974
08-02-2005, 08:51 PM
Been playing PF for some time (just installed patch4.1) but am finding the campaign missions a tad repetitive (e.g. dogfighting missions always seem to be scramble). What I want to know is do they get any more exciting or varied. I prefer dog fighting but wouldn't mind the odd mission that allows me to do some bombing as well - are there any campaigns I can play that allow me to do this? The closest I can see is the RAAF missions with the beaufighters but there's not enought dog fighting in these - I really want to bomb (or preferably use rockets as bombing is a tad cumbersome) some jap aircraft carriers.

Any advice gratefully received. Thanks

hanger181974
08-02-2005, 08:51 PM
Been playing PF for some time (just installed patch4.1) but am finding the campaign missions a tad repetitive (e.g. dogfighting missions always seem to be scramble). What I want to know is do they get any more exciting or varied. I prefer dog fighting but wouldn't mind the odd mission that allows me to do some bombing as well - are there any campaigns I can play that allow me to do this? The closest I can see is the RAAF missions with the beaufighters but there's not enought dog fighting in these - I really want to bomb (or preferably use rockets as bombing is a tad cumbersome) some jap aircraft carriers.

Any advice gratefully received. Thanks

Tully__
08-02-2005, 09:33 PM
Try the US Marines campaign flying F4U's.

hanger181974
08-02-2005, 10:14 PM
Thanks will try this out.