PDA

View Full Version : I DONT UNDERSTAND

CJS25190085
01-19-2009, 03:28 PM
what i dont understand is everyone on this forum is reporting all the xp and promotions problems have been fixed BUT unfortunalty for me this is not the case my units are still not being promoted and this 2,000,000 cr which i was suppose to recieve also did not arrive so please explain why this is the case thanx. PS this is still an awsome game that i playt everyday...... reguardless of the ongoing problems cheers

THE-GRIZZLEY
01-19-2009, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by CJS25190085:
what i dont understand is everyone on this forum is reporting all the xp and promotions problems have been fixed BUT unfortunalty for me this is not the case my units are still not being promoted and this 2,000,000 cr which i was suppose to recieve also did not arrive so please explain why this is the case thanx. PS this is still an awsome game that i playt everyday...... reguardless of the ongoing problems cheers

I fixed this problem by getting both of the downloadable contents and switching my battalion to the exclusive one. This even worked when nobody was getting xp (before they fixed the bug)

Oh and I am being honest, I am not trying to get you to buy the DLC packs

CJS25190085
01-20-2009, 12:54 AM
i have got dlp's and the problem still exsists this is really starting to F**K me off

b_4721
01-20-2009, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by CJS25190085:
i have got dlp's and the problem still exsists this is really starting to F**K me off
The recent problem with no promotions was fixed, there were pre existing bugs in game that still haven't been if that's what you mean. You wouldn't of gotton the credit reward until the beginning of the next turn anyways.

And I think you mean p/iss you off...f/uck me of just sounds wrong...

j24905142
01-21-2009, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by b_4721:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CJS25190085:
The recent problem with no promotions was fixed, there were pre existing bugs in game that still haven't been if that's what you mean. You wouldn't of gotton the credit reward until the beginning of the next turn anyways.

And I think you mean p/iss you off...f/uck me of just sounds wrong... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>maybe where you are from