PDA

View Full Version : Animus Blood On: Revelations

luckyto
10-18-2011, 04:48 PM
I've noticed in the story trailer that the blood effects during kills are much thicker, more detailed and more graphic. Blood effects have been pretty much the same in each and every title, as far as I've noticed. Do you think the new look is trailer hype or has the blood effects been revamped in the game?

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
10-18-2011, 04:50 PM
Probably revamped since they had like 6 teams working on it why not make the blood effect better?

Sarari
10-18-2011, 06:51 PM
I like the blood affect in AC1 the most. It wasnt like a one color fountain of blood that comes out of the people you kill. They may have improved the way it comes out or spurts out of the body, but the way it looks was perfect in AC1.

If you don't agree;which is fine, it's your opinion; I think you should go back and look at the blood in AC1. It's like many drizzling raindrops which is how it actually is in real life.

Moultonborough
10-18-2011, 07:08 PM
It could be both. But it doesn't really matter too much. If you don't want it or if a child was playing/watching you have the ability to turn it off.

Sarari
10-18-2011, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Moultonborough:
It could be both. But it doesn't really matter too much. If you don't want it or if a child was playing/watching you have the ability to turn it off.
That's what I did for AC2 because that blood flew across the whole damn city hahaha.

luckyto
10-19-2011, 07:52 AM
Yes, you can turn it on or off; thus the title of the post: "Animus: Blood On"

I think the new look, if it is a new look, looks absolutely WICKED SWEET... I'm kind of stoked to see how it plays out in real time.

But the trailer team could have just used a little AfterEffects treatment on the in-game footage to get it to look so detailed and thick... I don't know. I wondered what everybody else thought. Is it real or not?

Sarari --- AC1 is my favorite game of the franchise, but I haven't really ever noticed a significant difference between blood effects in AC1, AC2 or ACB. This new look is a radical departure.