PDA

View Full Version : Near Impossible to find a game in ACR Multiplayer! ><

runeheroesbase
01-02-2012, 01:12 AM
Everytime I'm in a party with 2 ppl or more, it's so hard to find a game! I always end up getting kicked out the lobby. It can't be my connection because if I find a game by myself It's easy to find a game. If there's 3 ppl in the party, we go in manhunt and were always split apart! Wat the heck!?!! I miss those ranked lobbies in brotherhood =(

Ubisoft please improve on the matchmaking >< AC brotherhood was surprisingly quicker but still slow

TB_Jaybird
01-31-2012, 03:21 PM
I think ACR matchmaking is way faster than ACB.

One issue might be lack of DLC so you are stuck in a Que with people who ALSO DO NOT HAVE the DLC maps. Another reasons might be waiting to match you up with people since you are too high of a skilled player and UBI needs to find an "opponent" for you. Latency might be another issue. They cant just match you up with anybody so they ahve to wait for people with the same, almost, latency as you. UBI cant "make" people play so they hav to wait for people to log on and play

Check your firewall and ports is all i can tell you. The ports needed are in the public domain and published

GLHS
01-31-2012, 03:28 PM
I think ACR matchmaking is way faster than ACB.

One issue might be lack of DLC so you are stuck in a Que with people who ALSO DO NOT HAVE the DLC maps. Another reasons might be waiting to match you up with people since you are too high of a skilled player and UBI needs to find an "opponent" for you. Latency might be another issue. They cant just match you up with anybody so they ahve to wait for people with the same, almost, latency as you. UBI cant "make" people play so they hav to wait for people to log on and play

Check your firewall and ports is all i can tell you. The ports needed are in the public domain and published

And your NAT. That usually is what makes match making slow.

PurpleHaze1980
02-01-2012, 06:15 AM
My experience is that some multiplayer experiences find match opponents much easier than others. Wanted might find match opponents quick, but if I want to play chest capture, I may wait longer, etc. The artifact matches tend to find opponents rather fast for me. I guess it depends on time of day and what day it is, and what's popular at the time.