PDA

View Full Version : Equipment

guipit
11-19-2009, 05:27 AM
Do any of you know how to unequip armor and weapons I can't seem to unequip my sword and I know someone confirmed in the demo that you can unequip it

Anyone know how?

RogueNinjar
11-21-2009, 04:40 AM
I tried looking for this too, but have not prevailed.

If I find out how, I will post up.

:EDIT:

It's confirmed on another post on the forums and several other sites, you cannot un-equip weapons.

guipit
11-21-2009, 08:59 PM
I heard somewhere in the forum that brutes have a special move that disarms you and you can run away with your weapon unequipped I've yet try this though so someone confirm

EmperorxZurg
11-21-2009, 09:16 PM
yes this is possible. I've lost two swords to that from brutes. They knock u on the ground and then sometimes ur weapon will fly from ur hands. If u see where it went though, u can pick it up and then it's restored to it's original slot. And u can un-equip armor. Go to the villa and pick out ur original armour, or leather, it basically does nothing and it looks like just regular clothes as well

rivaldog
11-21-2009, 09:28 PM
u guys have to progress far enough to get to the villa. Weapons and armors each have their own rooms just across a small hall from each other where your collected equipment is displayed on stands and racks. You press triangle/Y to interact with the stands and racks to changed equipment

guipit
11-23-2009, 03:36 AM
okay so I got rid of my sword now how do I replace the sword slot with the dagger in the weapons wheel

beverchakus
11-23-2009, 12:52 PM
you have to buy a dagger(or other small weapon) bring up the weapons wheel (R2 for the PS3) highlight the small weapon, and let go of the weapon wheel. Ezio should then whip out the small weapon.

as far as i know, there's no hot key for the small weapons. i.e the d-pad. kind lame, but oh well.

DeathBlade139
11-24-2009, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by beverchakus:
...as far as i know, there's no hot key for the small weapons. i.e the d-pad. kind lame, but oh well.

Lame? They simply ran out of buttons, seeing as the D-pad is used for medicine, hidden blades, primary weapon, and fists. 360 controller simply doesn't have enough buttons, and same goes for the PS3 if I'm not mistaken.

guipit
11-24-2009, 01:02 AM
hopefully they'll fix this in the PC version