PDA

View Full Version : UBI you shafted the PS3 in match making

TF_Solo66
06-28-2007, 10:35 AM
You have got to patch this for the PS3, been playing the 360 version since day one and for the most part it works great, why oh why did you not include the same functions on the PS3 version?

You have got to make it so you can search for rooms not just the quick join option and add back in ping rating since you only have one option to find a game almost every one I went into had bad lag, if you could search like you can on the 360 with the ping next to it it would really help.

Also why can you not join a friends room without a invite? and why can you not invite a friend to your room except in the main lobby between maps?

these are big concerns that need to be addressed, it makes playing with your friends much more difficult!

TF_Solo66
06-28-2007, 10:35 AM
You have got to patch this for the PS3, been playing the 360 version since day one and for the most part it works great, why oh why did you not include the same functions on the PS3 version?

You have got to make it so you can search for rooms not just the quick join option and add back in ping rating since you only have one option to find a game almost every one I went into had bad lag, if you could search like you can on the 360 with the ping next to it it would really help.

Also why can you not join a friends room without a invite? and why can you not invite a friend to your room except in the main lobby between maps?

these are big concerns that need to be addressed, it makes playing with your friends much more difficult!

Smith_69
06-28-2007, 10:41 AM
another satisfied customer!

Flashpoint36
06-28-2007, 10:43 AM
Well that answers one of my questions, I didnt even realize you could invite someone to your room when you were in the that particular games lobby between maps. Thanks.

Saint-VySe
06-28-2007, 10:51 AM
What the hell were they thinking with no server listing!! How can they pride themselves on the best multiplayer and leave out the basics? Ubi plz fix this now!