PDA

View Full Version : In my own personal opinion....

Rogue Agent 035
12-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Ubisoft has out done themselves tremendously with this Ezio/Altair send off in Assassins Creed Revelations. I had been following them since my days as a PC gamer, an when my wife (also a huge AC fan) suggested I upgrade to the 360 back in june of this year I immediately jumped on the ACR pre-order band wagon knowing full well that it could only get better. Now granted there were a few bugs an such that were in game, but hey..., what a great AC trilogy without a few bugs you just have to either live with em an maybe work them to your advantage or stay away from the series all together. Now I'm sayin this as I am only in Seq 3 memory 9 (Altairs 1st mission), but have been seein an hearin so much negative feedback to ACR which everyone's entitled to their opinions an should be respected addressing them as such, but I must say to round out my little soapbox rant, to those who still on the fence..., Go out an get all 3 (AC1,AC2 & Brotherhood)that way you can get a better feel for the story an most inportantly TAKE YOUR TIME an enjoy what the city an it's people an events have to offer that way you will have a better appreciation for the time an attention to detail that Ubisoft has given us gamers.

Rogue Agent 035

ace3001
12-02-2011, 08:04 PM
I had been following them since my days as a PC gamer, an when my wife (also a huge AC fan) suggested I upgrade to the 360 back in june of this year If getting a 360 in 2011 is an "upgrade" from PC for you, your PC must suck, man. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Anyhow, agree with some things you say. The game is great, no doubt about that. Just that it could've been better.

but have been seein an hearin so much negative feedback to ACR which everyone's entitled to their opinions The reason here is that we expected more from Ubisoft than what they gave with ACR. Compared to ACB, the scope of this game is much smaller.

Rogue Agent 035
12-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by kolitha.kuruppu:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I had been following them since my days as a PC gamer, an when my wife (also a huge AC fan) suggested I upgrade to the 360 back in june of this year If getting a 360 in 2011 is an "upgrade" from PC for you, your PC must suck, man. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Anyhow, agree with some things you say. The game is great, no doubt about that. Just that it could've been better.

but have been seein an hearin so much negative feedback to ACR which everyone's entitled to their opinions The reason here is that we expected more from Ubisoft than what they gave with ACR. Compared to ACB, the scope of this game is much smaller. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha..., yer absolutely right Kol, it does suck, shoot its an '06 model an tryin ta run games like the AC series... fat chance..., well AC1 ran ok but after that..., Anyway yeah, I was kinda hopin it would be longer but there agin I'm 30hrs in (almost non-stop) drivin my wife batty an I just arrived at seq 4 but in that defense, I don't run straight through storyline to the ending as some do (not that I'm doggin that mind you), I just as I said learned from Red Dead Redemption that it's best to take yer time an enjoy what went into making such a great game. An yer right, there really wasn't as much to do (least that I've seen so far) as far as side missions as there was in previous of the AC series. One thing it has done fer me though is give me a better appreciation for first-person shooter type games, hence the Desmond's Journey missions though I enjoyed them, I just hope since they're continuing with Desmond that if they do decide to give even more backstory in the next installment, to make him 3rd person as well, as I operate characters better when I know where an how they react in certain enviroments.