PDA

View Full Version : My guess is that there will be 2 more AC games

thecasecloser
11-26-2010, 09:50 PM
So Ubisoft said many times that AC is a trilogy. They also said that ACB is a full game and not an expansion pack, so there is the proof that they aren't so strict on the idea of AC being a trilogy.

Obviously there will be AC3, my guess is that it will be like AC1 and 2, with some story about Desmond but the main game about the Assassin.

I think that there will be another AC game after that though. I think that this 5th game to the "trilogy" will be all about Desmond. Why do I think this? Well I already established that Ubisoft is willing to make more games than just the main three. Also, why wouldn't they? The AC series is getting more and more popular, and Ubisoft is going to milk it for all its worth. It's kind of like Star Wars, once they realized how popular it was, they made more. Once Ubisoft realized how popular AC is, they made this 60$ expansion pack with an extreme cliffhanger ending that leaves so much room for as many games as they feel like making.

deskpe
11-26-2010, 10:48 PM
i've heard them (particulary Patrice) saying multiple times thats it could be a bazillion games (not a quote) cant recall hearing trilogy outside of the fan comunity, but trilogy has become sort of an natural thing....

nukelukespuke34
11-26-2010, 11:11 PM
This probably would be the case. And the strange thing is, I'm ok with it. I want the next game to deal with another ancestor, but I also want a full game devoted to Desmond. So 5 games in the main Desmond story could work out.

After that though, they should focus on another character. Maybe a female this time.

thecasecloser
11-26-2010, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by nukelukespuke34:
This probably would be the case. And the strange thing is, I'm ok with it. I want the next game to deal with another ancestor, but I also want a full game devoted to Desmond. So 5 games in the main Desmond story could work out.

After that though, they should focus on another character. Maybe a female this time.

I'm fine with it too. I think a game with only Desmond has potential. The thing I would hate would be if they made AC3 only Desmond, because I really want to play as another ancestor.

Radman500
11-26-2010, 11:22 PM
but the thing is why does desmond need to go in a animus again.. he already has all the info he needs

xangie1
11-27-2010, 12:03 AM
You think he knows it all? Okay, once he's in France where is the temple? Where is eve? He needs plenty of information. Especially on eve. And that's why I guess we'll probably have a female ancestor ;-)

xerxesofthe
11-27-2010, 12:11 AM
ac3 is going to be desmond goin back in the animus to find the descendant of eve then ac4 will be alm0st all desmond.

thecasecloser
11-27-2010, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by xangie1:
You think he knows it all? Okay, once he's in France where is the temple? Where is eve? He needs plenty of information. Especially on eve. And that's why I guess we'll probably have a female ancestor ;-)

That's a good idea. Also, in the credits of ACB, they say "get him back into the animus" or something like that. So I am almost positive that Desmond will go back into the animus for AC3.