PDA

View Full Version : Will the extra maps be available as paid DLC as well?

Michelasso
08-07-2009, 05:05 AM
Or they will belong to the Limited/Black editions only? That would be unfair. I don't see why we should buy gadgets good for kids only to get the full game experience. Well, actually I'm not happy either with this thing about selling a top price game without its full content. DLCs nowdays are used either as weapons for the consoles war or for milking customers. I miss the days of the networkless PS2. Full working games since day one.

Michelasso
08-07-2009, 05:05 AM
Or they will belong to the Limited/Black editions only? That would be unfair. I don't see why we should buy gadgets good for kids only to get the full game experience. Well, actually I'm not happy either with this thing about selling a top price game without its full content. DLCs nowdays are used either as weapons for the consoles war or for milking customers. I miss the days of the networkless PS2. Full working games since day one.

Edengoth
08-08-2009, 01:36 AM
Amen to that. And yeah, I hope so since I just have PC. Then again, after PoP's Epilogue fiasco, I'm not holding my breath.

Cpt_Yanni
08-08-2009, 03:00 AM
it will probably available as DLC for everyone but I think it will be at a "higher/same" price... It will be released after a couple of weeks/months because the collector editions would lose their uniqueness if they release the bonuses at the release day of the game...

edit:

Btw it aren't maps but places that will be unlocked in the cities http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

caswallawn_2k7
08-08-2009, 06:13 AM
I've never seen a single firm do this before so I wouldnt hold your breath.