PDA

View Full Version : Can you all take time out to think and pray for Serval



Taylortony
02-01-2006, 04:24 PM
I don't think I am out of place posting this thread over here from the Skinners Forum so...

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/45410763/m/9201099604

I would like to add, Arjan has been a staunch supporter of us all and Is one of the nicest kindest people I have ever met online, no doubt a lot of you know him through the sites he has provided to the benefit of us all often at his own expense, so please put him in your prayers tonight..

Tooz_69GIAP
02-01-2006, 04:42 PM
That's not good at all! I know what hospital and near death is like. Not something I'd wish on anyone.

Get well soon!

womenfly2
02-01-2006, 04:45 PM
He is in my prayers ... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

bun-bun195333
02-01-2006, 04:47 PM
Added to the list

SeaFireLIV
02-01-2006, 04:47 PM
I will do.

-HH- Beebop
02-01-2006, 10:37 PM
OMG!
Your in my prayers Serval. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery.

BaldieJr
02-01-2006, 11:26 PM
Added to our familys nightly check-list. Happy recovery.

Snyde-Dastardly
02-02-2006, 12:59 AM
Get well man!!! Dont let em take ya down!
God Speed.

F19_Olli72
02-02-2006, 01:07 AM
I hope he'll have a speedy recovery.

TheGozr
02-02-2006, 01:14 AM
My best for Serval .

WTE_Ibis
02-02-2006, 01:34 AM
Serval throw in a barrel roll and then break right, I've got him m8.


.

T_O_A_D
02-02-2006, 05:38 AM
He's been added to my list. Hopefully it will all turn out well in his favour.

carguy_
02-02-2006, 05:45 AM
Today`s prayer is for him.

Feathered_IV
02-02-2006, 05:50 AM
From me too http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

jds1978
02-02-2006, 05:57 AM
get well soon Serval!

JG6_Oddball
02-02-2006, 06:22 AM
added to prayer list

S!

Platypus_1.JaVA
02-02-2006, 08:35 AM
It was a blow to me as well. I know him on a more personal level. We've met at LAN parties and sometimes we would go to a museum and take pictures to use for skinning or modelling. I was blown away the evening I heard the news and I was cr@p the next day at work.

LEBillfish
02-02-2006, 08:41 AM
Done......

joeap
02-02-2006, 08:55 AM
Godspeed and hopes for an early recovery from me.

ytareh
02-02-2006, 09:05 AM
All the best from Ireland!

panther3485
02-02-2006, 09:14 AM
panther3485

done

lowfighter
02-02-2006, 11:13 AM
Get well quick Serval, I need some advice from you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Platypus_1.JaVA
02-02-2006, 12:45 PM
I just received this from our squadbuddy 1.JaVA_Skybert


Originally posted by 1.JaVA Skybert:
I went to see Arjan in the hospital today and he is doing well, although he looks like having spent too many nights in a row on Hyperlobby. He's been in the hospital since last week wednesday , and it looks like he has not sustained any damage from his cardiac arrest.

Arjan seems to have a accessory pathway of nervefibers in his heart that can cause his heartrate to be unstable and much too fast, causing the heart not to pump anymore and causing a standstill of the bloodcirculation.

The good news is he can be treated with a catheteroperation where they look for the extra nerve and burn it with rf energy to permanently block it, thus preventing his fast heartrate to occur. He scheduled for treatment next week tuesday , and may need more than one procedure to completely block the pathway. He'll probably be in the hospital some more time.
He's on medication to suppress his high heartrates and is on cardiac telemetry, but is allowed to get out of bed and move around the corridor.

I gave him a copy of the thread with all the good wishes and he was surprized we knew he was in the hospital. He says thank you for all the good wishes, but that the only skinning he'll be doing will be saving his own for the time being


regards Skybert

ploughman
02-02-2006, 01:09 PM
Godspeed to you Serval.

GerritJ9
02-02-2006, 02:12 PM
Arjan, hang in there!

TheGozr
02-02-2006, 02:15 PM
S~

blakduk
02-02-2006, 03:18 PM
Get well soon dude.
Stay gentle on the controls for a while.

Ob.Emann
02-02-2006, 03:49 PM
S!

Sintubin
02-02-2006, 04:00 PM
My prayers are with him

robban75
02-02-2006, 04:01 PM
May your recovery be swift Serval! S!

Abraxa
02-02-2006, 04:14 PM
Good to hear he's recovering well. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

All the best Serval, get back soon!

NDS_Syb.
02-03-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Platypus_1.JaVA:
I just received this from our squadbuddy 1.JaVA_Skybert

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 1.JaVA Skybert:
I went to see Arjan in the hospital today and he is doing well, although he looks like having spent too many nights in a row on Hyperlobby. He's been in the hospital since last week wednesday , and it looks like he has not sustained any damage from his cardiac arrest.

Arjan seems to have a accessory pathway of nervefibers in his heart that can cause his heartrate to be unstable and much too fast, causing the heart not to pump anymore and causing a standstill of the bloodcirculation.

The good news is he can be treated with a catheteroperation where they look for the extra nerve and burn it with rf energy to permanently block it, thus preventing his fast heartrate to occur. He scheduled for treatment next week tuesday , and may need more than one procedure to completely block the pathway. He'll probably be in the hospital some more time.
He's on medication to suppress his high heartrates and is on cardiac telemetry, but is allowed to get out of bed and move around the corridor.

I gave him a copy of the thread with all the good wishes and he was surprized we knew he was in the hospital. He says thank you for all the good wishes, but that the only skinning he'll be doing will be saving his own for the time being


regards Skybert </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wens hem sterkte. (wish him strength)

Low_Flyer_MkVb
02-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Wens hem sterkte. (wish him strength)

You got it. All the best.

Bearcat99
02-03-2006, 06:35 PM
Any news?

DIRTY-MAC
02-03-2006, 08:00 PM
I hope you will get well soon, S!

Gold_Monkey
02-03-2006, 08:19 PM
Prayers for a fellow simmer and comunity member.

Dimensionaut_
02-14-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Bearcat99:
Any news?

I had the examination Skybird menioned in one of the earlier posts on tuesday 7th.
They did not find the symptoms they expected.
So, instead they decided to give me a pacemaker with defibrilation function (called ICD). That should prevent the troubles in the first place, but also safe me automaticly if it still goes wrong. This happened right the day after.
And thursday evening allready I was released from hospital after everything was checked. Quite some hectic days with a few unexpected developments.

I'll have my arm patched up for a couple of weeks and need rest, so no playing with 4.03 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

But the good part is that I am home now, so I can do what I like.

Texan...
02-14-2006, 03:24 PM
Welcome back Serval, glad you are coming around. Take it easy for awhile M8.

<S>

Doug_Thompson
02-14-2006, 03:31 PM
Glad the scare is over. Get well soon.

ploughman
02-14-2006, 03:32 PM
Good to hear you're well again and all is under control. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

T_O_A_D
02-14-2006, 03:44 PM
Good News !!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Welcome back Brother http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

JG52_Helgstrand
02-14-2006, 04:13 PM
Good to hear the worst is over Serval!

wayno7777
02-14-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Serval_1JaVA:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bearcat99:
Any news?

I had the examination Skybird menioned in one of the earlier posts on tuesday 7th.
They did not find the symptoms they expected.
So, instead they decided to give me a pacemaker with defibrilation function (called ICD). That should prevent the troubles in the first place, but also safe me automaticly if it still goes wrong. This happened right the day after.
And thursday evening allready I was released from hospital after everything was checked. Quite some hectic days with a few unexpected developments.

I'll have my arm patched up for a couple of weeks and need rest, so no playing with 4.03 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

But the good part is that I am home now, so I can do what I like. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very good news indeed! Glad to hear it. Take your time and heal right. We're all here for you....

blakduk
02-14-2006, 09:51 PM
Serval_1JaVA- don't forget to keep asking the doctors questions. Those ICD units are pretty freaky and its not uncommon to think they've kicked in when they haven't (or vice-versa).
There should be an oupatients clinic to give support and information about all these issues- i highly recommend you stay in contact with them.
Glad to hear things have started to go a bit better for you- dont forget you're allowed to have fun, just not too much excitement for a while.