PDA

View Full Version : 1C have a knew "Storm of War" forum opening soon. Look here for info.

Mysticpuma2003
05-01-2008, 03:07 AM
Ok, go to the top of the forum page and click "Find".

Choose "Advanced Search"

Find the "Search By" box.

Scroll down to "1C"

What do you see?

Yep, looks like we are very close!

Cheers, MP.

Tribunus
05-01-2008, 03:17 AM
You have way to much time on your hands.
You really should get a hobby ;-)

BrewsterPilot
05-01-2008, 04:50 AM
Old news, my dear sir!
Actually, the SoW:BoB forum was opened once already, but got closed quickly due to some nude pics being posted...
It's been in the advanced search box for quite a while too, something like 6+ months now.

Phil_K
05-01-2008, 10:11 AM
I told Oleg to be careful what he does with his camera.

Choctaw111
05-01-2008, 01:07 PM
Leave it to some imbeciles who posted those photos to spoil it for the rest of us. I remember when that happened. It still upsets me when I think about it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Dolemite-
05-01-2008, 03:11 PM
Does it really matter? The UBI forums have been abandoned. If you want new SOW news you'll have to head here

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=98

Gnomie
05-01-2008, 03:34 PM
So these forums are no longer being maintained? I must say they are technically less than impressive.. where's the user CP (where you can track replies to threads you've posted in before), for example? I haven't found it. :/

Urufu_Shinjiro
05-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Gnomie:
So these forums are no longer being maintained? I must say they are technically less than impressive.. where's the user CP (where you can track replies to threads you've posted in before), for example? I haven't found it. :/

Up at the top click GO, then Personal Zone and all the options should be there. These forums are maintained they just may not be currently relevant to 1C:Maddox directly.

Tully__
05-03-2008, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by BrewsterPilot:
Old news, my dear sir!
Actually, the SoW:BoB forum was opened once already, but got closed quickly due to some nude pics being posted...
It got closed quickly because it was never meant to be open, it was open for a day or two while the admins experimented with color schemes then closed pending management approval to go public.

Feathered_IV
05-03-2008, 07:26 PM
Hopes crushed yet again eh? On a happier note, the KotS team have announced they will be launching a developers blog this month "and Knights of the Sky Forum in autumn 2008 (closely to the game release)."

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

Rebel_Yell_21
05-03-2008, 08:46 PM
A much happier note, indeed.

DustyBarrels77
05-05-2008, 06:21 PM
They should keep it all in one forum to keep the posts up there. Just close down this site add it all to sow with a better looking updated layout.

Just call it maddox combat flight simulations or something orr general squad missions skins pilot lounge tech support, only way to keep the forums active.