PDA

View Full Version : A question about both games

sandwraith39
12-10-2005, 10:23 AM
Who here can honestly say they loved the first AND the second?

sandwraith39
12-10-2005, 10:23 AM
Who here can honestly say they loved the first AND the second?

Disgracefool
12-10-2005, 11:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sandwraith39:
Who here can honestly say they loved the first AND the second? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know i sure loved the first one though i had to wait a year after buying it to play. (didn't know Geforce 4 MX couldn't handle it)

Second one was good though the prince seemed odd......

sandwraith49
12-15-2005, 06:22 AM
Just so you know I am sandwraith39, anyway, I had the first game in the summer but then in the fall ww came out and I loved it even more!

kakalukiaJay
12-15-2005, 08:50 AM
The "first" game was Prince of Persia by Broderbund around 1990.
The "second" was Prince of Persia, the Shadow and the Flame also in the early 1990s.

Both of those games were very enjoyable.
Price was probably $29.95 each at the time.

Do you mean Ubisoft's first (Sands of Time) Prince of Persia game and second (Warrior Within)?

I enjoyed those as well ... even at the $49.95 each price. I understand how much it costs to write software.

sandwraith49
12-15-2005, 09:34 AM
sorry, I meant SOT and WW

Crouching.Tiger
12-15-2005, 09:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kakalukiaJay:
The "first" game was Prince of Persia by Broderbund around 1990.
The "second" was Prince of Persia, the Shadow and the Flame also in the early 1990s.

Both of those games were very enjoyable.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmm. even though I loved them, I wouldn't go as far as call SatF "enjoyable". I mostly base that on the ridicously hard levels 9 (where you have to jump from platform to platform to jump on the back of the magic horse) and 13 (where you are stressed and have time press beyond sanity AND must be super monkey in terms of timing and speed). it was sadism in it's game form, and I was a mad masochist http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

I love SoT and would've loved WW if it weren't for all bugs and some atittudal (is that a word?) changes.

sir_connor
12-19-2005, 03:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sandwraith49:
Just so you know I am sandwraith39, anyway, I had the first game in the summer but then in the fall ww came out and I loved it even more! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I dont like the 1st love WW.