PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft storys

p51srule
12-19-2008, 10:02 AM
this forum is for people who want share storys on eventings that happened to u while playing online or offline.

I was shooting at a Pe2 with a p38, I was coming in at about 380mph and I know I had been hit but when I was closing in at the pe2 I fired at 300m then I hear a loud band and my left engines sounded rough. I climbed away and I reduced the power for the left engines not even 30 seconds later my engine catches fire I brought the throttle to 0 and I dived the flames where put out and for the next 10 mins I nuresed her back home. I was on final approach when out of nowhere a guy in a b25 is taking his sweet @ss time at taxiing on the runway to the other end I told him to move but he didnt speak english, so I had to go around and I know I couldnt make it around again but maracuesly I was able to land the criple bird on one damaged engine.

gorkyporky
12-20-2008, 08:20 AM
I was flying a mission in the hurricane season campain and i got pretty busted up. I got hit by a 109 in a dogfight, then when i was going back to base, leaking fuel when all of a sudden BAM, BAM. I instinctively pull up hard right and roll onto my back and see two 110s zooming past underneath. Luckily the dont go for another pass. At this point my engine is smoking and i lost most of my instruments. I manage to fly to base, and line up for landing. Again, BAM, BAM, BAM! I thInk to myself "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Im really low on speed, so i just kinda let go on the stick (i was already landing the plane, so i was really slow and in no shape to maneuver), and go full left rudder and full power. Again, two 110 zoom over me. Im still hanging in the air and thanks to my letting go of the stick and going full power, i manage to put my croshair on the wingman and let out a long burst (i still had more than half of the ammo and i kept my finger on the trigger until it was all gone). I manage to get some hits, his right engine smoking. Then i continue on my approach, still managing to keep my kite in the air. Then suddenly MY GOD DAMN GAME CRASHES AND I HAVE TO DO THE MISSION AGAIN!