PDA

View Full Version : Triple escape trophy help! Willing to help u with ur trophies!

anikU786
08-13-2011, 07:34 AM
I despratley in need of 2-3 people to help me with a triple escape (more would be ideal in case some1 is not online). its the only thing that stops me getting a platinum in AC brotherhood.

I will also help you with any of your trophy, specficcally 'extreme variety.' (which i have done, and have a good stratergey for)

Any one post a message here and priviate message me aswell with your psn name ID. Thanks a lot in advance.

FlailingAmigo
08-13-2011, 07:41 AM
Sure, I need to get extreme variety, what is your strategy?

Add me, my accont is - Bad Booster. BAD BOOSTER.

persiateddy95
08-13-2011, 07:47 AM
I've got a ton of Triple Escapes and EVs to my account, all legit. Can't be that hard.

anikU786
08-13-2011, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by FlailingAmigo:

thanks thats 1. If you got any friends aswell that may be intrested tell them aswell.

Archybad
08-13-2011, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by anikU786:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FlailingAmigo:

thanks thats 1. If you got any friends aswell that may be intrested tell them aswell. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Add me too.

My account is: LOLHOWDIDYOUMISSAMIGOSSARCASM?

obliviondoll
08-13-2011, 08:06 AM
Do you want a team of yourself and 3 people who are going into Manhunt on noob.0 to find a bunch of derpy morons who all your friends can punch out for you?

Getting it legit is pretty easy that way, and it's not boosting. If you're planning on doing it in a player match by working together when you're meant to be opponents, then you're planning to break the Terms of Service for Playstation Network, and that's not a particularly good plan. Also, most people here don't like boosters very much.

And your second post shows one of 3 things:

1. You're an idiot.
2. You're trolling
3. You're good at playing along with a joke while being told you're a bad booster.

I'm working on the assumption that it's the 3rd option, and until you explain what you're actually wanting a bit better, I'll reserve judgement on the rest.

For now, assuming you're wanting LEGITIMATE help with this, I'll wish you luck (I'd join, but my friend list is full). If I'm wrong, then NO, BAD BOOSTER!!! GO AWAY!

daddychinn
08-13-2011, 09:38 AM
NO!!!BAD BOOSTER!!GO AWAY!!! etc...
This is getting kinda boring now

IBYCFOTA
08-13-2011, 10:37 AM
My first triple escape came from playing Wanted where it is extremely difficult to get. When I finally did it it was extremely rewarding, and to top it off I also earned AEOTM in the process.

Funny enough, a few weeks later playing Manhunt with friends I got the most bizzare triple escape ever. We were more or less stun-locking the bejesus out of the other team when all of a sudden I see triple escape come up on my screen. I still have no idea how it happened.

The moral of the story is, umm.. don't boost? Shrug.

Stowdace
08-13-2011, 10:41 AM
I got finished with my Vanishing Act challenge(Get Triple Escapes) a while back. It was Manhunt player matches with DLC turned off against low levels less than 8, so no hidden gun. Of course, it was mostly luck that got me grouped with them in the first place.

MonsterJunkese
08-13-2011, 11:44 AM
Ive not got EV or triple escape so If anyone can add me we can boost it. My psn is Tq0109forquestaW1W1penguin.

assassinchief7
08-13-2011, 12:07 PM
Tip: Play manhunt, and annoy the bloody hell out of the other team, and force them to chase you, then you're on your own.

asix79
08-13-2011, 12:37 PM
I think I may have missed my opportunity to earn a triple escape. I genuinely miss the days where I'd get 13, or more, escapes in a Wanted match. People have learned how to play this game, though, and that's a positive thing.

obliviondoll
08-13-2011, 12:40 PM
While people are starting to share stories, I'll have to be the strange one again (as usual http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif )

I got my first Triple Escape in Alliance.

Because I'm just that awesome.

persiateddy95
08-13-2011, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by asix79:
I think I may have missed my opportunity to earn a triple escape. I genuinely miss the days where I'd get 13, or more, escapes in a Wanted match. People have learned how to play this game, though, and that's a positive thing.
I disagree. The player base is getting worse everyday. One of the reasons I quit ACB.

Raibuscus01
08-13-2011, 01:58 PM
Got my triple escape in a Wanted match.
By the way if you want to add me on PSN
I'll help you with boosting **** I mean
hell yeah! Why not?! Boosting is just
being a coward who can't get that thing
legit, what's wrong with that BRO?! But
hey did I forgot to post my PSN ID? It's
GuessWhatImFromThe360SideYouAreABadBooster

Collinwood01
08-15-2011, 01:13 PM
Im not willing to boost to help you get a triple escape but Ill tell you how I did it. Profile set: Charge and Poison. In the beginning of a wanted match look for your pursuer then stun with charge. Next poison your target stealthily. You should have the lead now. RUN!

obliviondoll
08-15-2011, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Collinwood01:
Im not willing to boost to help you get a triple escape but Ill tell you how I did it. Profile set: Charge and Poison. In the beginning of a wanted match look for your pursuer then stun with charge. Next poison your target stealthily. You should have the lead now. RUN!
That's actually a really good suggestion.

You could do basically the same with any defensive ability you're good with, really - doesn't have to be Charge.

Collinwood01
08-15-2011, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Collinwood01:
That's actually a really good suggestion.

You could do basically the same with any defensive ability you're good with, really - doesn't have to be Charge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If its done within the first minute of the match you can get over 1000pts which is also another challenge. Artist I think is the name of it.

MrKnox122
08-15-2011, 03:41 PM
You dont need Triple Escape for EV really you can do other stuff beside Triple Escape just look at the bonus bored and look at it and also geting V and GV counts into your your EV

Collinwood01
08-15-2011, 03:47 PM
I think they need the triple escape for the AEOTM trophy but they are willing to "help" others get their EV. I could be wrong but thats what I think the topic creator wanted.

ANTRON77
08-15-2011, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by MrKnox122:
also geting V and GV counts into your your EV

No they don't. There are 20 something bonus's that count(can't remember exactly how many) and variety or EV don't count. Neither does aerial just acrobatic. Just wanted to clarify that.

MrKnox122
08-15-2011, 03:59 PM
Really I though they did i get my V GV easy

IBYCFOTA
08-15-2011, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by MrKnox122:
Really I though they did i get my V GV easy

In most lobbies GV is pretty easy to achieve.

MrKnox122
08-15-2011, 04:13 PM
I am going make a test about it okay. It going to bother me now lol

daddychinn
08-15-2011, 04:45 PM
You can test it but Im pretty sure Antron is right. It's been brought up before and the general consensus was V and GV don't count towards EV.

laserjock2003
08-15-2011, 05:03 PM
I am certain that Variety and Greater Variety do not count towards EV...see my video on achieving my first EV where I track the bonuses(video link (http://youtu.be/dImxmF5WY2s))...the EV would have come up much sooner if V and GV counted.

HIBEE12
08-15-2011, 05:12 PM
lol you shouldn't even need to boost, this was my first mp trophy, i got it like 2 mins into my first game BAD BOOSTING

PsychoCycloneX
08-17-2011, 08:10 PM
I don't mean to rub it in, but I just got a triple escape!!! Do what others have said before. Turn off all DLCs, play manhunt, usually there's low-level players, get them in a group, and RUN! That's it, pretty simple. No need to cheat or boost or whatever you're doing.

AwkwardlyBruta
08-17-2011, 11:12 PM
Hey!
I need help on this one too!
Like I've never gotten it because my purser always gets stunned before he can start a chase while having me as a target, it's so frustrating!!! D:

StarScream391
08-17-2011, 11:18 PM
www.ps3trophies.org (http://www.ps3trophies.org) search your game, should be plenty of boosting threads there..

persiateddy95
08-18-2011, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by StarScream391:
www.ps3trophies.org (http://www.ps3trophies.org) search your game, should be plenty of boosting threads there..
Lol.

Hastatus_Atratus
08-18-2011, 08:00 PM
So can someone who's against boosting and has time to ridicule give us some tips on how to get three people to pursue us. I've had two active pursuers maybe three times playing Wanted and Manhunt. Is there some way to slap the enemies in the face to get them to chase? It's kind of sad that you are supposed to try and beat three pursuers when they will never chase you all at once. What I fear most is the day that they do and then I fail to escape and that will end up being the only chance I ever get. Getting three pursuers is worse than farming for Pure Bladstone or Gold Ingots.

Patrickmc693
02-19-2012, 05:04 PM
It's not that hard, just do it properly. Turn off all DLC from the MP menu( to ensure you get a match of complete noobs/idiots), and take them for a nice jog around Florence/Venice/Siena/ Mount Saint Michel/ Son Donato/ Pienza. Maybe one at midnight or dusk if your so inclined. It's more satisfying when you do it yourself, I promise you. Same to EV boosters, BTW.

xCr0wnedNorris
02-19-2012, 05:23 PM
Holy thread necro batman!