PDA

View Full Version : Help!

MagicalZero ko
12-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Okay here is what happened I finished the game,and I replayed a mission with all cheats on then I exited the mission and went into my hideout to send my guys on contracts,then it showed them as master assassins and girls!

P.S.If not solvable I hope they can patch this now either I get them all killed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif or they somehow make a patch to fix this because it sucks!

E-Zekiel
12-01-2010, 10:13 PM
I noticed this too, when my entire brotherhood went female. I had already maxed them though. I thought maybe I just had a terrible memory. Sounds like an oversight though, since that makes at least two people with this bug now.

magesupermaster
12-01-2010, 10:23 PM
These are not bugs, those are cheats.

There is a cheat called 'Sisterhood', which turns all your assassins into female assassins.
And there is antoher cheat whichs turns all your recruits into master assassins.

MagicalZero ko
12-01-2010, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
These are not bugs, those are cheats.

There is a cheat called 'Sisterhood', which turns all your assassins into female assassins.
And there is antoher cheat whichs turns all your recruits into master assassins. Well it's a bug because even though I am not replaying a memory my whole brotherhood is filled with girls.

MagicalZero ko
12-01-2010, 10:54 PM
Come on 33 views and no other replies http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Dougout78
12-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Try replaying a memory and turning the cheats off, then exit and go back to your list? It's probably just a bug.

Why does it bother you? Girl assassins are sexxxy and master assassins make completing the contracts that much easier.

MagicalZero ko
12-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Dougout78:
Try replaying a memory and turning the cheats off, then exit and go back to your list? It's probably just a bug.

Why does it bother you? Girl assassins are sexxxy and master assassins make completing the contracts that much easier. yeah but on project legacy it still says they are guys and low ranked again.

MagicalZero ko
12-02-2010, 04:25 PM
Come one this bug must be answered with a solution!

MagicalZero ko
12-02-2010, 06:18 PM
I will not let this die unless Ubi may see this or I find a way to fix this.

MagicalZero ko
12-03-2010, 05:17 PM
NVM I will just send them to death contracts.