PDA

View Full Version : What's with Mission4today

Air_Hog
11-28-2010, 05:14 PM
I wanted to join a site that has a lot of missions and campaign but I get nothing from these people. I haven't flown IL2 for a number of years; is there a good site for single missions and campaigns. I have IL2 1946.

F-six
11-28-2010, 05:45 PM
Mission4today is one of the ONLY good places to get good stuff. Explain nothing??

jarink
11-28-2010, 06:17 PM
It's still a decent place to get missions and campaigns, but that's about it. It used to be a good place for skins, but most of the skinners have migrated to other sites (like A&A), their own personal sites, or just stopped skinning.

Air_Hog
11-28-2010, 06:25 PM
I requested to join several weeks back - nothing? I emailed the site - nothing?

F-six
11-28-2010, 06:27 PM
You must have not registered properly or they were down.

F-six
11-28-2010, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by jarink:
It's still a decent place to get missions and campaigns, but that's about it. It used to be a good place for skins, but most of the skinners have migrated to other sites (like A&A), their own personal sites, or just stopped skinning.
It still is a great place to get skins.

Air_Hog
11-28-2010, 06:41 PM
Yes, F-six, you were right. The email forum registration came to my email as spam. I caught it before it was automatically deleted. Thanks.

jarink
11-29-2010, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by F-six:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jarink:
It still is a great place to get skins. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We are all entitled to our own opinions. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Ba5tard5word
11-29-2010, 08:52 PM
Yeah the only way to download anything there is to be a member.