PDA

View Full Version : Stop Rabbids, Recreate the old rayman games

nosey94
02-22-2009, 05:10 PM
i was once a massive rayman fan. i loved all the games, i didnt stop playin on them, nd they were mind blowing. my fav game was rayman 3, cuz it's just so addictive and amazingly enjoyable. until the day rayman rabbids came out, i was ok with the idea. but a 3 series of ****ty rabbid games only for wii?
mehh, ive completly lost interest in rayman now, and im loosing hope. we need to get rayman back on the tracks it was heading for, PLEEEAASE.
what do yu guys think??

legorayman
02-22-2009, 06:19 PM
I think ya got a heart, but that's not gonna change ubisoft's mind. They are money-craving fleebags over this.

MASF
02-22-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by nosey94:
i was once a massive rayman fan. i loved all the games, i didnt stop playin on them, nd they were mind blowing. my fav game was rayman 3, cuz it's just so addictive and amazingly enjoyable. until the day rayman rabbids came out, i was ok with the idea. but a 3 series of ****ty rabbid games only for wii?
mehh, ive completly lost interest in rayman now, and im loosing hope. we need to get rayman back on the tracks it was heading for, PLEEEAASE.
what do yu guys think??

*Tch* Yeah, good luck with that.

Limely
02-23-2009, 12:35 AM
I think that I have seen a billion threads like this by now.

Raydragon
02-23-2009, 03:12 AM
Could I just note, the Rabbids seem to be slowly loosing their popularity lately. I don't see people craving over them anywhere near as much these days then they did a year or so ago. Yet there seems to be more people wanting Rayman 4 to come than ever now.

By the way, I'm sure they'll make a Rayman 4. Ubisoft have hinted that they'd like to split Rayman and the Rabbids a couple of times, and I doubt Ancel would let his franchise fall like that.

Wait until May. Hopefully, they'll announce Rayman 4 then.

Rayman_Addict41
02-23-2009, 03:27 AM
You know, I personally agree with you. They shouldn't stop Rabbids entirely, but the Rayman games are meant to be Rayman games, not games about some limbless guy that's trying to stop demented rabbits taking over Earth.

Dragon_Magnus
02-25-2009, 06:16 PM
I hope that they announce Rayman 4, becuase I'm a fan of the old rayman and when I heared that they were making a rayman with the story of bunnies takeing all over the world I was very happy buy that joy was lose when I heared that they changed it for a minigame.

Raydragon
02-25-2009, 11:03 PM
When I first heard the idea of R4:RR, I didn't really like it. It was too... comedy, if you know what I mean. Butn then I started getting interested in it and excited, and I couldn't wait for the game.

How disappointed I was when I found out it was going to be a minigame compilation.

I bet everyone else felt the same. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Limely
02-26-2009, 01:00 AM
Gosh, I thought I was buying a platformer game when I bought RRR in the store. Shows how much attention I'd been paying to the franchise at that time, lulz.

nosey94
02-26-2009, 09:18 AM
init,
rayman 4 was gunna be summit amazing.
look at the sh*t it's turned to now.

serza5
02-26-2009, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Limely:
I think that I have seen a billion threads like this by now.
Only a billion?

Xenon09
02-26-2009, 01:28 PM
Yeah, I'd be inclined to lock it as there's already several other identical ones in existence.

rayman7878
03-14-2009, 05:29 AM
u know what i agree raymans an action/adventure game not a party game of rabbids rayman m was okay but i got tired of winning

Henriak
03-15-2009, 04:46 AM
That's just soooo true. I loved older games too, but when I played RR1 I was disappointed. I wanted adventure, not some boring minigame collection, damn it!

rayzax
03-17-2009, 04:56 AM
I think it would be within ubisofts interest to create new rayman platformers, since all the rayman fans are unhappy with raving rabbids and if your like me boycotting raving rabbids

ShadowAndroidX
03-18-2009, 01:08 PM
Yes, I was a huge fan of the original Rayman: Everything was AWESOME!!! I didn't like Rayman 2 that much, but Rayman 3 more than made up for that... But then, BUT THEN... Something terrible happened, the Rayman series disappeared: Ubisoft announced that they were no longer going to create Rayman games, and in the place of the much-loved Rayman games there was going to be a series of sh*tty minigame compilations starring this bunch of rabbits spelt wrongly. And THAT, my friends, is the tragic story of Rayman...

Rayman_Addict41
03-19-2009, 05:08 AM
<clapclapclap>

serza5
03-19-2009, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by ShadowAndroidX:
Yes, I was a huge fan of the original Rayman: Everything was AWESOME!!! I didn't like Rayman 2 that much, but Rayman 3 more than made up for that... But then, BUT THEN... Something terrible happened, the Rayman series disappeared: Ubisoft announced that they were no longer going to create Rayman games, and in the place of the much-loved Rayman games there was going to be a series of sh*tty minigame compilations starring this bunch of rabbits spelt wrongly. And THAT, my friends, is the tragic story of Rayman...
How dare you not like Rayman 2. >:{

JVI
03-22-2009, 03:04 PM
yeah! Rayman 2 was really great! I only don't know: Rayman 2 or 3? I think I go for 2...
And I hope they will soon release R4 or sign that they are working on it...

Dragon_Magnus
03-22-2009, 03:40 PM
I agree; my first rayman game y played was rayman 2 and I became since a very huge fan.

Raydragon
03-23-2009, 12:52 AM
I love how Rayman 2 tried to introduce an epic side to the series. It was great.

serza5
03-23-2009, 02:49 PM
I still love Rayman 3 but Rayman 2 has a much better storyline, better characters and more levels. I still haven't completed it though. >:

Mylifeisinsane
03-24-2009, 04:25 AM
I've never played it. But it looks like fun. (If they have a Gameboy Advance SP version I'll be happy...)

serza5
03-24-2009, 02:10 PM
What Rayman 2 or 3? Rayman 3 was released on Gba but Rayman 2 gbc.

Raydragon
03-24-2009, 11:51 PM
Rayman 3 for the GBA is pretty much Rayman 2. Similar levels, Ly, Razorbeard and the Robo-Pirates return, Lums, all sorts.

But god is it a nightmare to finish. It's worth the money though.

JVI
03-25-2009, 11:42 AM
yeah, Rayman 3 is really hard to complete!

legorayman
03-26-2009, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by serza5:
I still love Rayman 3 but Rayman 2 has a much better storyline, better characters and more levels. I still haven't completed it though. >:

I have. Where are you stuck? If it's a glitch, I can't help you. :<

serza5
03-26-2009, 01:18 PM
I'm not stuck, it's that i've not had time to play it. I forgot which level im at but I just finished the echoing caves.

caitlin23
03-28-2009, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Raydragon:
When I first heard the idea of R4:RR, I didn't really like it. It was too... comedy, if you know what I mean. Butn then I started getting interested in it and excited, and I couldn't wait for the game.

How disappointed I was when I found out it was going to be a minigame compilation.
About Rayman 4, go onto Raymanwiki (I think that's what it's called it's on Limely's useful links and resorces) on the bit about Rayman it says that Rayman 4 is being developed. It also tells you a bit about what is going to happen. Go check it out!

I bet everyone else felt the same. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

I used to be excited cause I thought at first it was a platform game too. Advertising does that to ya. *sigh*. Check out Raymanwiki about Rayman 4

robocoddess
03-28-2009, 02:34 PM
Actually we don't really accept any rumours at Raywiki until we are dead certain that it's confirmed.

Plus the Rayman 4 info we did have was fake.

rayman7878
04-11-2009, 07:04 AM
clue:i want my andy

robocoddess
04-11-2009, 11:15 AM
Will I get burned at the stake for saying that I kinda hated André? He was one of the worst villains I've ever came across in a game, sorry.

Limely
04-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Lol he was a nuisance. I didn't really care for him either.

Mylifeisinsane
04-12-2009, 05:08 AM
What, the Black lum guy in Rayman 3?

Originally posted by serza5:
What Rayman 2 or 3? Rayman 3 was released on Gba but Rayman 2 gbc.

R2. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

By the way: Is R3 the same as Hoodlum Havoc?

legorayman
04-12-2009, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by robocoddess:
Will I get burned at the stake for saying that I kinda hated André? He was one of the worst villains I've ever came across in a game, sorry.

I agree. He's almost worse than the rabbids lol.

Mylifeisinsane
04-12-2009, 06:21 AM
Andre didn't steal Ray's spotlight for 6 and a half years.

Raydragon
I liked Andre. He wasn't the usual cold-hearted, cruel, bad guy. He was tiny, annoying, and humorous.

Mylifeisinsane, Rayman 3 GBA is nothing like the console version. It's very similar to Rayman 2, reusing almost every concept in the game, but in a 2D way.

Mylifeisinsane
Got it.

Xenon09
04-12-2009, 06:35 AM
I love Andre, just not as a Rayman villain... I mean why would a proper antagonist choose to remain inside Globox's guts telling jokes, opposed to taking over the world with force? And Reflux didn't muster a word and was a fairly easy boss to defeat (almost annoying actually, what with there being like 6 battles).

Mylifeisinsane
04-12-2009, 06:39 AM
Sorry for saying this, but isn't Acid Reflux that weird sensation where you choke and your throat starts hurting really badly? Or something.

caitlin23
05-18-2009, 01:51 PM
I've had that before. You also get it after you vomit. God,it hurts!

Mylifeisinsane
05-18-2009, 02:22 PM
Ya. Reflux, acid reflux...yknow?

Raydragon
05-19-2009, 12:19 AM
You know what sort of enemy I wouldn't want to see in a Rayman game? A clone of a previous one. They did the Reflux Clone in Rayman: Hoodlums' Revenge, and to be honest, it was pretty dull to just see to just see the same enemy all over again, except easier. Plus, the final boss battle with him was incredibly easy. The only thing you have to worry about in it is falling into the water, which is something in almost every level.