PDA

View Full Version : ALARM!!!!!!

maxtor699
03-20-2005, 02:37 AM
OMG almost crapped myself.....

Was in the Mid Atlantic patroling BE64 zig zagging
The weather WAS god aweful visabilty down to 300-400 mtrs rain swells that made me wanna puke LOL.. Had the binocs up and was scanning right to left forward.. then all off a sudden as i finished my arc to the left at bearing 310 a DIRTY bloody V&W destroyer comies through the fog at high speed almost parallel to me LOL...

Ordered crash dive swung the helm to full starboard and left my soiled pants on the tower...

Funny thing was the lookouts didnt see it and luckly the destoyers gun crews were eating there spam in a can cause they fired to late ROFL...

Talk about HAIR RAISING stuff.... Wish i took a screenie but i was hell bent on diving ...Already had 21000 of tonnage under my belt that trip and 2 fish left. When i got to where i though id be safe up with the scope did a 360 and she was gone..

The sonarman said bearing 110 and moving away fast... YEAH.. thatll teach him to scare the ****ters outta me lol

maxtor699
03-20-2005, 02:37 AM
OMG almost crapped myself.....

Was in the Mid Atlantic patroling BE64 zig zagging
The weather WAS god aweful visabilty down to 300-400 mtrs rain swells that made me wanna puke LOL.. Had the binocs up and was scanning right to left forward.. then all off a sudden as i finished my arc to the left at bearing 310 a DIRTY bloody V&W destroyer comies through the fog at high speed almost parallel to me LOL...

Ordered crash dive swung the helm to full starboard and left my soiled pants on the tower...

Funny thing was the lookouts didnt see it and luckly the destoyers gun crews were eating there spam in a can cause they fired to late ROFL...

Talk about HAIR RAISING stuff.... Wish i took a screenie but i was hell bent on diving ...Already had 21000 of tonnage under my belt that trip and 2 fish left. When i got to where i though id be safe up with the scope did a 360 and she was gone..

The sonarman said bearing 110 and moving away fast... YEAH.. thatll teach him to scare the ****ters outta me lol

LLv34_Jani
03-20-2005, 03:01 AM
hehe it's awesome http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif