PDA

View Full Version : Awesome stories

ithbaseball21
08-08-2011, 08:23 AM
Playing as the courtesan in manhunt, I blended in front of a shop and used morph to create an orgy of courtesans. After a few seconds, however, they became dissatisfied and left, leaving me with one other look-a-like and 2 civilians.

As I looked around, I noticed a pursuer acting very obvious milling around behind my crowd. After he stayed there I figured he had no way to distinguish me from my look-a-like.

I saw him raise his arm with the hidden gun, aiming at the look-a-like. BANG- his shot missed both of us. As I stood there gloating, I realized that EVERYONE around us had immediately turned to stare at the gunman, leaving me staring dimly at the shopkeeper.
Cue the OH SHIIIIIIT as I feebly mashed the stun button, but to no avail as his cold, steel knife plunged into my neck.

Tl;Dr: ****ing awesome game.
Post your stories below bros

BlacklightDemon
08-08-2011, 08:40 AM
Welcome to the forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
Theres already a thread for this:
Post Your Awesome Stories! (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/3981023839?r=3981023839#3981023839)

persiateddy95
08-08-2011, 08:58 AM
used morph to create an orgy of courtesans. After a few seconds, however, they became dissatisfied and left
Lulz.

obliviondoll
08-08-2011, 09:05 AM
I always find it hilarious when someone TRIES to use the Gun as a spotting tool like that and accidentally kills someone. Especially when they guessed wrong and give away a Lure.

And I also quite like that I usually have Smoke alongside my Morph for those situations.

Also, it's helpful to know that the Gun CAN be used that way - if you don't, it's pretty nasty to find out the hard way.

MultehLULZ
08-08-2011, 02:22 PM
There I was, being the lone officer amongst the captains. 3 executioners were thirsty for blood and seeing red. They sensed me and charged like wildebeest with no concern for safety. I fled, hoping that they would soon tire and give up the hunt, but alas was only pipe dreams.

So I bravely turned around and faced them, rather willing to die than running until I found another one waiting to cleave me. PUNCH! Down one went. The other 2 only got more frustrated at denying them the points. BAM! Down another went. It looks like Lady Luck was smiling on me this fine day. WHACK! The final one crumpled to the floor as I fled the scene, unscathed. Yet, these efforts were futile, as the elusive final executioner managed to find me as I went round the corner. SLASH! As I laid lifeless on the floor, I had hoped that one of my allies would avenge me...

The moral of this story? "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day, unless the game derps you in the face so hard that your head spins and lag means Harlequins lunge 50ft out of a hay bale"