PDA

View Full Version : Unlockable o.O

Rogue4152
11-16-2007, 06:32 PM
over at gamefaqs some one said once you beat the game you can kill civilians without lossing sync. can anyone confirm this??

Rela82me
11-16-2007, 07:03 PM
Its right, its alot of fun just to go around on an assassin spree.

stix489
11-16-2007, 07:12 PM
What! Really??

That would be so cool...if it's true!

Well...is it??

Sevryn08
11-16-2007, 07:17 PM
yea, ive done that. Now that i've beaten the game, you can stealth assassinate like 4-5 people in a row before someone notices lol. no sync lost

stix489
11-16-2007, 07:23 PM
Cool! So if you replay, let's say memory block 1, you can kill all the civilians without losing sync?

And on that note...do you have to replay a memory block...or you can just go in the **spoiler** <span class="ev_code_WHITE">animus</span> ***** and just have fun!!

In other words...do you have to load before you kill **spoiler** <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Al-Mualim</span> ****** or can you just enter the "you-know-what" to the point after you kill "him"?

Sorry for the somewhat confusing question!!

iPlunder
11-16-2007, 07:39 PM
Yah do you have to load before you fight "the last guy" all i know is you fight him, idk what happens after that though.

dirtybird21
11-16-2007, 07:58 PM
I just beat it, The credits are still going lol, I'll answer your questions as soon as i get back control.. Btw the last fight was REALLY cool, But the ending sucked, Cause now i have 2 wait for the next AC ALREADY! And there is actually no "real" spoilers about the ending besides the last fight, Because it doesn't make much sense lol... I still wont say anything...

bobbylucifer
11-16-2007, 09:23 PM
there's meant to be something at the end of the credits that explains alot of the story but I haven't completed it yet, still you've probably seen it by now lol

dirtybird21
11-16-2007, 10:40 PM
At the end of the credits you're just back in the lab. ***SPOILERS*** There are a bunch of symbols which you have probably read about already, You can now use eagle vision as desmond, Which is how you see them. They are made in blood. ***SPOILERS***

You cannot continue, You have 2 load a memory block which is really lame, Only problem i have with this game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif