PDA

View Full Version : new maps?

hurricane33000
12-12-2004, 04:13 PM
I'am new at this but is there anyway to have some different maps in the quick mission builder such as european theater,Normandy etc?Lacking that is there a way to use addon skins that I have downloaded in the full mission builder?I have the ADLS skin for the D-day markings for the Hurricane Mk IIb and would like to build a simple mission for D-day but this skin is not avaible in the full mission builder.Thanks yours is still the best sim going ,oh yeah I have the combined install.

GvSAP_Wingnut
12-12-2004, 10:16 PM
Question #1: No, not in the game. You have to use a third party program like UberDemons Quick Mission Builder - think it's still in development for PF/Combined installs though.

Question #2: You can specify skins in the full mission builder, I believe for each plane, but not sure.

-HH- Beebop
12-12-2004, 10:52 PM
hurricane;
Re: "...is there a way to use addon skins that I have downloaded in the full mission builder?"

Using the "View" dropdown, choose "Aircraft" and from the dropdown choose a plane. Place the plane on the map (Ctrl+Right Mouse). Then pic the "Plane" tab. Go to the "Skin" box and choose the skin of your chocie that has already been loaded into the "Paintschemes" folder in the game. I emphasize this because if you install a skin into the appropriate folder w/o restarting the game it won't show.

Hope this helped.