PDA

View Full Version : No music?

Snurred
12-09-2009, 02:21 PM
I've finished the main story and just going around the different cities completeing allt he optional quests I decided to skip.

But when I trigger a RACE, the awesome music that plays during those chase/race sequences..doesn't play! I've tried a couple different races to make sure, and it still happens.

This happen to anyone else? Some way to fix it?

thekyle0
12-09-2009, 02:26 PM
You could try downloading the soundtrack off of I-tunes and listen to it while you play.

Hurri211
12-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Yeah, happens to me too. Really disapointed when it didn't play. It's one of the things that urges me on in races.

Snurred
12-09-2009, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by thekyle0:
You could try downloading the soundtrack off of I-tunes and listen to it while you play.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

HewieAlbino
12-09-2009, 05:45 PM
It happened to me a few times before. I can never seem to win without it playing. Bt if I retry it'll start playing. So maybe it's a mild glitch.

Dachande_
12-09-2009, 09:34 PM
Ive had this problem numerous times in AC2..its frustrating to say the least,id start a race mission and through the entire thing id have either silence or music from a previous mission still playing (usually the slow pre-assassination music) all the way through out..then when i win the race the actual race music will play for a moment before cutting off lol.It doest happen all the time,but enough for it to be noticeable..it annoys the crap out of me particularly because im a fan of Jesper Kyd's music..i have been playing the Hitman series since its creation on the PC,Freedom Fighters and now AC and it just sucks that you cant hear his amazing music during the moments when its meant to be played for whatever reasons..all i know is that i never had such problems during AC1.

On another note,i wish ubi would expand those races into something more for when that music actually does play^^ Even when it does play i feel that the races arent long enough,they dont do the music justice..they should make the races longer,perhaps add in fights to add more time to the clock depending on how fast you take down a group of guards while racing on?the music certainly fits the idea =)