PDA

View Full Version : Oleg: Magic blue messages

Philipscdrw
03-14-2005, 09:57 AM
Hi Oleg and all...

Another realism suggestion here: could the 'magic blue messages' saying 'Enemy/Friendly Aircraft/Tank/Train/Car/Ship Destroyed' and 'Elevator (etc) destroyed' be made into a realism option? I know I can turn off all the blue text from the conf.ini, but I need the other messages to tell me things that the instrument panel and controls would normally tell me (like the radiator position).

An unimportant request: could the throttle and pitch position messages be a conf.ini option? I use a CHPro yoke with 3 throttle levers (which I use for throttle, pitch, and wheel brake) and real pilots adjust the throttle and pitch with regards to what the instruments are saying - I would like to fly that way too.

(While I'm talking about throttles, will Il-2/PF let me assign different joystick axis to different engine throttles and pitches in the future? I would really like this.)

Thanks

Philipscdrw
03-14-2005, 09:57 AM
Hi Oleg and all...

Another realism suggestion here: could the 'magic blue messages' saying 'Enemy/Friendly Aircraft/Tank/Train/Car/Ship Destroyed' and 'Elevator (etc) destroyed' be made into a realism option? I know I can turn off all the blue text from the conf.ini, but I need the other messages to tell me things that the instrument panel and controls would normally tell me (like the radiator position).

An unimportant request: could the throttle and pitch position messages be a conf.ini option? I use a CHPro yoke with 3 throttle levers (which I use for throttle, pitch, and wheel brake) and real pilots adjust the throttle and pitch with regards to what the instruments are saying - I would like to fly that way too.

(While I'm talking about throttles, will Il-2/PF let me assign different joystick axis to different engine throttles and pitches in the future? I would really like this.)

Thanks