PDA

View Full Version : The new MGS

Lil Proximo7
10-14-2005, 08:44 PM
im not a fan of mgs ..im actually downing it because the new one shows snake old lookin like sam and to top it off he wears a wet suit in this one that resembles sam fishers!! wtf is goin on? i kno ubi took ideas from MGS but cmon now!!!!

Lil Proximo7
10-14-2005, 08:44 PM
im not a fan of mgs ..im actually downing it because the new one shows snake old lookin like sam and to top it off he wears a wet suit in this one that resembles sam fishers!! wtf is goin on? i kno ubi took ideas from MGS but cmon now!!!!

Tfrogs1
10-14-2005, 09:15 PM
Ubisoft made fun of MGS, whoever-makes-MGS makes fun of Splinter Cell. I remember that trailer filmed live from some show somewhere, and all the nerdy 40-year-olds were laughing in their nerdy way at the nerdiness of it all.

BliNd-
10-14-2005, 09:50 PM
I think the new MGS looks pretty cool... if get a PS3

SoulFire382
10-15-2005, 06:33 AM
Which, as it's looking like now, not many people will, because if you save the money you would have used to buy a PS3 you could probably get a ferrari!
But yeah, it looks incredible.

Leprechaun9
10-15-2005, 10:18 AM
^ Ya but if you get a PS3 you can play a game with a realistic ferrari. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

CovertKi11
10-16-2005, 02:00 PM
Have you ever played the other MGSs? In every one except for MGS3, Snake wears a sneaking suit, and MGS came out before SC. Everybody copies everybody, I don't really care. Kind of like how I noticed how Snake got a knife in MGS3 in November and then Sam got a knife in SCCT in May.

silentassasin05
10-17-2005, 03:36 PM
hehe, after all the times he`s been shot, tortured, stabbed, had his bones broken, fallen really far, beaten and cut, the thing that will kill him, is old age.

BliNd-
10-17-2005, 07:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Have you ever played the other MGSs? In every one except for MGS3, Snake wears a sneaking suit, and MGS came out before SC. Everybody copies everybody, I don't really care. Kind of like how I noticed how Snake got a knife in MGS3 in November and then Sam got a knife in SCCT in May. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm, if you remember corectly, SCCT was originally supposed to be released in November, and the knife was planned to be in the game long before then.

So SCCT didnt get the idea from MGS..

Leprechaun9
10-17-2005, 08:31 PM
Who cares. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

CovertKi11
10-18-2005, 11:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BliNd-:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Have you ever played the other MGSs? In every one except for MGS3, Snake wears a sneaking suit, and MGS came out before SC. Everybody copies everybody, I don't really care. Kind of like how I noticed how Snake got a knife in MGS3 in November and then Sam got a knife in SCCT in May. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm, if you remember corectly, SCCT was originally supposed to be released in November, and the knife was planned to be in the game long before then.

So SCCT didnt get the idea from MGS.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Uhh to tell you the truth I bought MGS3 like 2 weeks after it came out and didn't start following SCCT until like February, so I just said random stuff I noticed.

Plus, all this copying stuff is bull****. I mean, what's so original about a knife that if two games involve one, one is copying the other? Kind of like my friends idea that every online game with vehicles is just ripping off Tribes ... yeah, right.

SamFisher128
10-19-2005, 02:03 PM
Snake looks old. Snake looks kinda cool (i have yet to see an old guy do what Snake and sam does, if i do, i will bow down to them and say "Im not worthy"). But unfortinantly, i wont get a ps3 or this game, so it doesn't matter what i think now does it?