PDA

View Full Version : Attacks On Assassin Dens

flyryassassin
05-29-2011, 07:12 PM
Finally!! i am going to LOVE this feature. I been asking for this for 4 years. Once you create a den the templars will try and take it back every so often. Which i believe will keep the game fresh thumbs up ubi!!!!!!!

Moultonborough
05-30-2011, 12:30 AM
I am split on the matter. On one hand I think it will be cool to fight for it instead of doing it once and the challenge is over. That did make the Borgia Towers lackluster to me. Once you know how to beat it, it only takes a short and stupid task. I think it took away a little bit from re-playability of Brotherhood. On the other hand however it came to my mind right away it's exactly the same thing with GTA:SA. I have a feeling that it will be almost the same type of action and get repetitive quickly. So all we can do is wait to see how it plays out.

TorQue1988
05-30-2011, 01:45 AM
The Godfather 2 had a similar feature and it was really fun,and much better than the gang wars from GTA SA.

samward
05-30-2011, 03:40 AM
I agree, I am very excited for this as well. As for the concerns mentioned here, well Ubi did say that it will be more involved than the towers in ACB. The Game Informer article said that there will different events and different strategies that you will have implement to take a cave and keep it. So there will be more involved this time around http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

crash3
05-30-2011, 06:32 AM
it sounds like a brilliant feature, showing that the war between assassins and templars is continuous, im sure itll keep us entertained for a good while after we complete all the missions

this feature reminds me of RDR undead nightmare where even after you free a town, it can still come under attack and be taken over again

medcsu11
05-30-2011, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by TorQue1988:
The Godfather 2 had a similar feature and it was really fun,and much better than the gang wars from GTA SA.
+1

wapikas
05-30-2011, 02:01 PM
As long as there aren't any pop ups that say that your den is under attack and you need to protect it while you are on important mission.

Mutley_Rulz
05-30-2011, 04:37 PM
Apparently you can put somebody else in charge of an area's den, which suits the people who don't want to be distracted with <STRIKE>gang wars</STRIKE> templar invasions.