PDA

View Full Version : what i consider to be false history, maya ball game

raaaid
02-14-2009, 07:48 AM
so they played the game having to hit a ball with their butt and pass it through a high small ring

as stupid as it sounds its what history teaches, well if you have doubts you can trying making a basket with your butt and tell me

then that of human sacrifices, oh come on the denigration of the conqurere of the fall culture

mayans knew precesion and have a more precise calendar than ours why they dont show that on tv instead of feedins us up with sick stories

edit:

i just realized i said a nosense cause actually i watched on tv a real game and they did play fine with thir butt

still i think tv shouls show sometimes exaplanation of things that disagree with mainstream, there are many theories why just show one

take climate change nonone mentionsearth axe slow shift

raaaid
02-14-2009, 07:48 AM
so they played the game having to hit a ball with their butt and pass it through a high small ring

as stupid as it sounds its what history teaches, well if you have doubts you can trying making a basket with your butt and tell me

then that of human sacrifices, oh come on the denigration of the conqurere of the fall culture

mayans knew precesion and have a more precise calendar than ours why they dont show that on tv instead of feedins us up with sick stories

edit:

i just realized i said a nosense cause actually i watched on tv a real game and they did play fine with thir butt

still i think tv shouls show sometimes exaplanation of things that disagree with mainstream, there are many theories why just show one

take climate change nonone mentionsearth axe slow shift

DuxCorvan
02-14-2009, 09:53 AM
Raaaid, they could use their torso, arms and legs also, only not hands or feet.

BTW, it was more a religious thing. And human sacrifices... well if you don't believe, just watch the Bonampak wall paintings. The Maya will tell you themselves.