PDA

View Full Version : so i purchased ac2 and im confused....

INFxJiiGSaW
12-10-2009, 06:18 AM
without spoiling the game too much please a little is fine...

who the hell am i?

will the game continue with altier?

is the time line of this game in the future or past from ac1?

i guess i was expecting a continum from where ac1 left off from...or have i not played enough yet?

AKassassin24
12-10-2009, 06:30 AM
Have you played the game yet? Cuz you know who you are as soon as AC II starts or at least I did. Your still Desmond and AC II starts off right after AC ended, and no you don't play as Altair. Next time just search for the info not that hard to find.

JudgeQwerty
12-10-2009, 06:36 AM
...you didn't even read the back of the box, did you?

warsow7
12-10-2009, 06:40 AM
Yeah dude, as soon as you turn the game on, there's a montage that fills you in on everything. It's pretty obvious that it takes place directly after AC1. As far as in the Animus, it doesn't take more than a Google search to find that the Italian Renaissance took place after the Crusades.

phimo123-FR
12-10-2009, 07:38 AM
A friend of mine didn't know about the Animus and Desmond when he started a game with me. That was funny to watch and explain... He! He!

Neo_Age
12-10-2009, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by INFxJiiGSaW:

who the hell am i?

i guess i was expecting a continum from where ac1 left off from...or have i not played enough yet?

You are Ezio Auditoire de Firenze, Assassin. Avenger of the Auditorie family, decendant of Altair and ancestor of Desmond Miles. You are a decendant of Altair by about 300 years and Leonardo is your Q.

INFxJiiGSaW
12-10-2009, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Neo_Age:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by INFxJiiGSaW:

who the hell am i?

You are Ezio Auditoire de Firenze, Assassin. Avenger of the Auditorie family, decendant of Altair and ancestor of Desmond Miles. You are a decendant of Altair by about 300 years and Leonardo is your Q. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok that helps alot, but what is Q?

INFxJiiGSaW
12-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by warsow7:
Yeah dude, as soon as you turn the game on, there's a montage that fills you in on everything. It's pretty obvious that it takes place directly after AC1. As far as in the Animus, it doesn't take more than a Google search to find that the Italian Renaissance took place after the Crusades.

ok i wasint paying attention to the beging i guess....

Captain Tomatoz
12-10-2009, 10:35 AM
have you ever watched james bond? he makes gadgets got ezio http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif