PDA

View Full Version : Having very choppy gameplay - if I post my dxdiag could someone take a look?

sledgehammer2
06-06-2009, 12:56 PM
Maybe I need to put this in the technical help forum - as stated before I am trying to get back into this after being away for awhile. My computer used to run this thing pretty well but it hasn't in a long while. One of the reasons I got frustrated and just walked way from Il2 2 years ago was because of my system not running the sim very well.

I am looking at getting a flat screen moniter (thanks for the replies on that post-now I'm more confused than ever)so this post really ties to that thread. I never thought I had a high powered system but I do remember being able to run IL2 fairly smoothly. I think I used to get FPS avgerages in the BlackDeath track of around 30, but it's been awhile.

As I said, sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I would like to run a DxDiag and post it and see if I could get some help on improving things. I also want to say thanks in advance for any help.

Sledgehammer2

sledgehammer2
06-06-2009, 12:56 PM
Maybe I need to put this in the technical help forum - as stated before I am trying to get back into this after being away for awhile. My computer used to run this thing pretty well but it hasn't in a long while. One of the reasons I got frustrated and just walked way from Il2 2 years ago was because of my system not running the sim very well.

I am looking at getting a flat screen moniter (thanks for the replies on that post-now I'm more confused than ever)so this post really ties to that thread. I never thought I had a high powered system but I do remember being able to run IL2 fairly smoothly. I think I used to get FPS avgerages in the BlackDeath track of around 30, but it's been awhile.

As I said, sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I would like to run a DxDiag and post it and see if I could get some help on improving things. I also want to say thanks in advance for any help.

Sledgehammer2

TS_Sancho
06-06-2009, 01:09 PM
Check your PM's