PDA

View Full Version : Information/Ideas

Pages : [1] 2 3

gogt200
04-05-2007, 08:17 PM
Okay, let's get information/ideas we have gathered from reading/watching the stuff on rev64. Oh, and lets call the man JSF, due to the number of these forums and the link to them on rev64. There is definitely more, so feel free to post more info, I will try to put it up here. Please try to post the same way I do, and continue the numbering system.

1. It appears this takes place in the 2020s, with mentions of the 2026 Winter Games and JSF being born in 91' and appearing to be in his 30s.
2. It looks like this may be a crossover of Ubisoft's Tom Clancy games with apparent references to Ghosts, Splinter Cells, and special ops groups.
3. A major war is going on. This has caused famine on a global scale with everything, including water, dangerously low.
4. If you read closely, somewhere in the text it says pre-nuclear, it is possible nuclear bombs have been detonated.
5. Alot of fighting is happening in both Europe and the US, possibly more areas.
6. JSF appears to be in a hospital and possibly crazy.
7. Reverse immigration, from the USA to China, Mexico, and Canada (probably more) is occuring.
8. It appears JSF's family was killed.
9. It is possible that JSF is a Sargent in the army due to the fact that a "Sarge" is often referred to in the videos.
10. It appears that, whenever JSF got hurt, it happend in Italy trying to take/defend an area.
11. JSF seems to be important, many files of his are classified.
12. As stated above, the US has been attacked.
A) Washington, D.C. is no longer the US capital. The new capital appears to be in Boston.
B) The fighting is nearing the Midwest.
C) The New York Stock Exchange has been relocated to Chicago.
D) The CIA, FBI, NSA, and the Pentagon have been relocated.
13. OPEC has disintegrated.

And here are (at least some of) the audio/video files thanks to darkhawk978. You can find these yourself by looking for a small yellow bar to the left of text. The first part is the acutal text shown. The quotations are in the audio.

Psychotic Break Threashold-88%; "Sir we have an incoming transmission....."

Zone "L'Axe Historique"- "Bang Bang.........."

Fundamental Attribution Error-"Okay, say Goodbye to Daddy"

Loss of Pride, Goals Unattained- "Due to the high volume of...."

Classified LO 19.20- "We've been ambushed"

0-4 Promotion Recommended- "I need a medic down here now"

Fort Huachuca; AZ- "Authorization Go Green"

Opp: Cape Offensive- "We have a fledger........."

Prep: Final Contrition- " (French Talking) "

Loc Ile de France- "Heavy Fire"

darkhawk978
04-05-2007, 08:26 PM
I had mentioned that on the right hand side the scrolling texts, if you zoom in theres audio files:

heres what I took from Splinter Cells website:

Psychotic Break Threashold-88%; "Sir we have an incoming transmission....."

Zone "L'Axe Historique"- "Bang Bang.........."

Fundamental Attribution Error-"Okay, say Goodbye to Daddy"

Loss of Pride, Goals Unattained- "Due to the high volume of...."

Classified LO 19.20- "We've been ambushed"

0-4 Promotion Recommended- "I need a medic down here now"

Fort Huachuca; AZ- "Authorization Go Green"

Opp: Cape Offensive- "We have a fledger........."

Prep: Final Contrition- " (French Talking) "

Loc Ile de France- "Heavy Fire"

HAVOCMAN74
04-05-2007, 08:38 PM
Death/Injury Toll

Eu/UK Forces: 3700 d 5200 I

French Forces: 1200 d 6000 I

Spanish Forces: 3200 d 4000 I

TheMojoBox
04-05-2007, 09:17 PM
JSF = Joint Strike Force?

bradOwen
04-05-2007, 09:21 PM
This site also has some religious aspects covered in it.

The Site is called Rev64 (aka. Revelations 6:4), there is also a image of a cross necklace swinging back and forth during one of the video's. Plus if you read Revelations it mentions everything that this site is giving clues for the game.

Revelations Chapter 6:4 - "And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Revelations in the Bible is all about the coming Apocalypse (End of the World). That is what this game will be about, the end of the world.

The Sword is a cymbol of War, obviously a war based game. This verse is in referance to the second of the four horsemen. In Revelations there is mention of famine, Mass Deaths from wars. Basically the Earth is falling apart and people are fighting for the little bit of food, water, and supplies left in the world to survive.

I don't believe this game will have anything to do with "Splinter Cell" the game. That is just a common term used in the military refering to terrorist/terrorist cells.

TheMojoBox
04-05-2007, 09:30 PM
"I don't believe this game will have anything to do with "Splinter Cell" the game. That is just a common term used in the military refering to terrorist/terrorist cells."

Oh, it's undoubtably a new IP, but we do hear the iconic Splinter Cell NVG sound effect when the term is said, so I'm pretty positive we're talking NSA Splinter Cell's, same as the obvious references to the Ghost's. Good find with the revelations thing.

Aj6627
04-05-2007, 09:33 PM
1. It will be a new game, I'm thinking Firehawk may be a sort of RTS, but that's just my speculation.

2. I think that Mojo is right about Joint Strike Force.

3. The cross swinging is during the final rights video/audio clip because a dead soldier is being buried. You can hear the church Latin being chanted.

oxtrashxo
04-05-2007, 09:39 PM
it says we have a splinter cell on the ground or w/e, and then it patches in french. so im guessing splinter cell still. and also u see in the videos on the side the dots come up like u do for GRAW. it looks like everythings going to be covered

xxjusticarxx
04-05-2007, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by oxtrashxo:
it says we have a splinter cell on the ground or w/e, and then it patches in french. so im guessing splinter cell still. and also u see in the videos on the side the dots come up like u do for GRAW. it looks like everythings going to be covered

It's Russian. Not French.

Aj6627
04-05-2007, 10:45 PM
http://www.clancywiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Firehawk

There's a page where I'm transcoding the audio. I could use some help with the parts that are marked with "" and ...

I am in the process of uploading the audio clips for each segment of chatter.

Then I'll work on the news transmissions.

xxjusticarxx
04-05-2007, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Aj6627:
3. The cross swinging is during the final rights video/audio clip because a dead soldier is being buried. You can hear the church Latin being chanted.

I think it's Italian, if I remember my Catholic services.

Aj6627
04-05-2007, 11:16 PM
Nope. Catholic masses were done in Latin pre-Vatican II council.

Trust me, I went to Catholic schools for 8 years.

Shady Pyro
04-05-2007, 11:20 PM
hey for the rev64 about the red horse...one of the units is red horse if you read the wiki

Aj6627
04-05-2007, 11:26 PM
Yep. I'm hoping some people can help me out with the wiki, and then I will work on it some more after I get some sleep.(it's 0130 right now)

Shady Pyro
04-05-2007, 11:34 PM
just wish i knew what the classified stuff was got all the 9 digit numbers down and the letters after it...also there are coordinates that point to atlanta george

Shady Pyro
04-05-2007, 11:34 PM
this is were the coordinates point

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address...longitude=-84.388433 (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&formtype=address&latlongtype=decimal&latitude=33.756154&longitude=-84.388433)

xxjusticarxx
04-05-2007, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by shadypyro:
this is were the coordinates point

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address...longitude=-84.388433 (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&formtype=address&latlongtype=decimal&latitude=33.756154&longitude=-84.388433)

well something in the text mentioned Atlanta Defense

RTDurkee
04-06-2007, 12:09 AM
JSF28555833-80604722 This could be totally wrong but the first three letters JSF in military terms stand for Joint Strike Fighter or Joint Strike Force... this makes no sense for this game right now but these numbers and letters have to stand for something... Maybe its all 3 game types rolled into one?? doubt it ...

Iservealot
04-06-2007, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by RTDurkee:
JSF28555833-80604722 This could be totally wrong but the first three letters JSF in military terms stand for Joint Strike Fighter or Joint Strike Force... this makes no sense for this game right now but these numbers and letters have to stand for something... Maybe its all 3 game types rolled into one?? doubt it ...

Now you are catching on. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Shady Pyro
04-06-2007, 12:30 AM
another thing...one of the vids is l'axe historique

that is the line that goes through paris...if you ever saw the divinci code its the line that goes through the louvre

Shady Pyro
04-06-2007, 12:35 AM
and the jsf guys mos is 97b and that is Counterintelligence Agent

Shady Pyro
04-06-2007, 01:01 AM
Loc Ile de France is also a place in paris it is the most populated area..

and in reference to JSF if you read the source file the tags are for all three games GR,SC,R6

bbfsurfgoon21
04-06-2007, 06:19 AM
It appears all 3 of the different Clancy sites R6, GR, and Splinter all have different news excerpts posted. Those should probably be documented in wiki. They seem historical when compared to the info on this site.

It seems like the vids/chatter are memories of the guy in the bed directly relating to file content scrolling on the right.

Sorry if this has been stated or is painfully obvious. Just my 2 cents.

limafoxtrot
04-06-2007, 06:22 AM
Maybe its new chapters or games in each series that all play together and have shared story line?

Its interesting stuff - but I doubt it'd be an RTS game.

Just because the vids are memories of the guy in bed - doesn't mean that the game won't actually play out those parts.

blahbleeblah90
04-06-2007, 07:20 AM
I think we should start compiling all info we have on the man in the bed and toss that on the wiki. We know he was born February 22, 1991, he appears to be in his 30s. He works in counter intelligence, and has had training with Airborne, Ranger, Spec Ops, and OCS. He speaks French Russian and Spanish (got that from scrolling side bar. A wierd thing was on the side bar i came across ID: Mercury Trumpet Orion Misty-2 Lacrosse-4 Titaniv. No idea what that might mean. He is 1.9m tall and weighs 101 kilos.

I dont know if this is related to him specifically but there are a ton of codes on the side bar. They all are 7 numbers followed by CLASSIFIED, then 2 stars followed by a random combination of 2-3 letters and numbers. I wrote them all down, and the last one is a link to play one of the vids, but it doesnt work it says "Internal/External Corpsveillance >>ERROR 18<<.

Inquisitor_Zeal
04-06-2007, 07:49 AM
Also ive seen things in the side bar and while the site is loading that make references to mind control and brain washing... i think the guy in bed is being brian washed to believe certain things. And where are these videos people are talking about?

blahbleeblah90
04-06-2007, 07:55 AM
sorry to double post, but here are the codes on the side:

>0285500 CLASSIFIED **LC-46
>0283321 CLASSIFIED **JD-22
>0583300 CLASSIFIED **CA-16.5
>0806000 CLASSIFIED **CA-14.5.19 <May 14th 2019?
>0803617 CLASSIFIED **BR-76 <same
>0472200 CLASSIFIED **BMP08
>0803617 CLASSIFIED **F3-12 <same
>0391414 CLASSIFIED **WO-13.14
>0125250 CLASSIFIED **CH-12.4
>0185400 CLASSIFIED **RVL-6
>8151319 CLASSIFIED **VS-34
>0139100 CLASSIFIED **LO-19.20 <vid w/ error

The second to last code is the only one in the entire sequence that starts with an 8 and not a zero. There is only one repeated sequence as far as i can tell, and only one number that could be a date.

Lt.marsh
04-06-2007, 07:59 AM
Not sure if anyone said this but his MOS is 97b or Counterintelligence Agent.

(Srry Shadypyro didnt see your post)

DISASTER03
04-06-2007, 08:01 AM
one question if all of Europe and the Unites States are fighting together then who are they fighting ?

It mentions asian economies are still very strong so are they fighting a Japanese-Chinese alliance

Then you have the man speaking in Russian and something on the text bar it says antipathy for dialects of slavic origins (or something close to that)

Inquisitor_Zeal
04-06-2007, 08:29 AM
In the audio clip with the NVGs turning on, it sounded like people were speaking in Korean or some sort of Asian language (I could be wrong since i didnt understand it) and in another audio clip i think people were speaking italian (could be wrong though... im really bad with languages. Also in another audio clip it talks about spyder drones wonder what those are...

Durga_AI
04-06-2007, 08:34 AM
I noticed on the side bar Fort Benning. Quick look on Wikipedia and I found this is were some of the Rainbow characters were trained and part America's Army takes place there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Benning

Shady Pyro
04-06-2007, 08:50 AM
hey ft hauchuca, az that is were intel training happens for every branch.

and the birthday doesn't necessarily apply to this guy could be the birth date of the person he is compatible with for maybe a bone marrow transfer

it say compatibility found
marrow indication dob22-02-91

Sizmeister
04-06-2007, 08:52 AM
I can only assume that we will have a main character that will interact with each branch of the Tom Clancy franchise. Perhaps these chains of events were brought on by a botched mission by one or all of these divisions. Viral marketing is insanely interesting if done correctly. This has been done correctly.

dv8withn8ok
04-06-2007, 10:06 AM
It seems like someone in this conflict is utilizing biological warfare. My guess is that this JSF28555... is a test subject who has developed an anti-body to this biological threat. Seeing as how he's portrayed so prominently, he must play a significant role. Perhaps he will need to be protected.

The newscaster is talking about the security of the mexican/american and canadian/american borders. They may be trying to contain this outbreak within US borders?

She also speaks of overpopulation and affected areas in Europe. Most likely members of NATO since it she reads off death tolls of UK, Spanish, and French forces. The European forces have also dug-in in expectation of some sort of siege.

There is also fighting occuring on US soil. So much so that the midwest is becoming the last area of refuge.

The threat also seems to be unknown. As terrorists are only "suspected." There may be some sort of civil uprising being encouraged or exploited by terrorists to cause chaos.

The oil industry has collapsed so resources are low.

Anyway, this is all very fun. I enjoy the mystery of a good viral. Of course it could just be meant to set the mood and not directly related to the events in the game. Who knows! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

TexasMerQ
04-06-2007, 10:12 AM
Well the guy on the bed has to be Capt. Scott Mitchell if he has a bone marrow transplant and promotion to O-4 (Major.)

Inquisitor_Zeal
04-06-2007, 10:43 AM
But if the DoB is actually for that person then it cant be him because on the GRAW1 site, it says Mitchels DoB is 08/13/76 which would mean he is 50-60 years old depending on how old that guy in bed is.

USN_Ellis
04-06-2007, 10:54 AM
the rainbow six vegas forum site has MOS's embedded in it:

97B: Counter Intelligence (Already been pointed out by shadypyro).
18A: Special Forces Officer, they lead the Operational Detachment Alpha teams.
35L: Avionic Communications Equipment Repairer

jordhawkins
04-06-2007, 11:27 AM
I don't know about the JSF part but the numbers could be northings and eastings (UTM/map coordinates).

N28555833
E80604722

Just a thought.

freyyr890
04-06-2007, 11:28 AM
Just thought of something. If this is all the games rolled into one, it effectively links Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon into the Ryaniverse. For those non-Clancy fans, the Ryaniverse is the continuity set in which most of Clancy's novels take place. The reason they become linked is that the Rainbow Six games already took place in the Ryaniverse (Clancy even wrote a tie-in novel, aptly titled Rainbow Six, and allowed Rainbow to play a prominent role in The Bear and the Dragon). This could mean the "Nuclear Detonation" refers to the nuclear attack on Denver during the Superbowl in The Sum of All Fears.

This also raises continuity issues, notably, the President in Splinter Cell should have been Jack Ryan or his successor who I can't remember the name of now, but was someone named "President Bowser."

element54
04-06-2007, 11:28 AM
So what are they ganna do, bring all the Clancy games into the same situation?

Greyknight09
04-06-2007, 11:42 AM
<meta name="revisit-after" content="7 Days">

What's all that about in the page source?

MadDecent1
04-06-2007, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Greyknight09:
<meta name="revisit-after" content="7 Days">

What's all that about in the page source?

That html code is for search engine optimization

totodestroy
04-06-2007, 01:26 PM
could all of the videos and audio files be a manifestation of this guys memories because he winces when things happen in all of the audio and video segments

LingLingDaPanda
04-06-2007, 01:30 PM
Maybe a Tom Clancy MMO >.> hehe.. well hopefully not... hopefully not RTS either

colonel_hambone
04-06-2007, 01:41 PM
I heard something about a counter offensive in the Gulf by JSF.

supersalo29
04-06-2007, 01:45 PM
The Splinter Cell website has two "News" article about the "war". One about American forces getting a foothold on the Iberian Coast. The other is about the Southeastern US being decimated.

greysurnize
04-06-2007, 01:45 PM
I think that this is a combination of a few elements stated in this forum.
1.this is a combo of all the clancy franchises
2.this deals with WW3 which has brought violence to american shores and notable cities (DC, NY, Atlanta)
3.the war in question was mostly started by scarsity of resources, notably water, most likely because of the earth reaching carrying capacity, the maximum number of organisms the planet can possibly support
4. the cataclismic events describe lead to the apocalypse suggested by revelaions 6:4
5. most likely a triogy

B3ntleg
04-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Is the war actually between the US and Europe? All the reports on problems in the US seem to be on the east coast.
This would also explain why the european and US markets are crumbling and the asian ones are doing well. Also its states that UEFA and CONACAF have withdrew there international teams.

SirPoonga
04-06-2007, 02:14 PM
Look at the web page source code, I see
"url's used in the movie".

This could be a movie.

Ok, since there is a esrb rating image it might be tied to a movie.

totodestroy
04-06-2007, 02:20 PM
yes how do we know this is indeed a game, I think this in itself isn't a game but, the setting by which the other tom clancy games will follow, each game in the series will tell a different part of the story ,and maybe as mentioned in the above post, some type of movie will tie it all together.

It's been revealed in numerous articles that Ubisoft has hired on a ton of people with CGI experience....

http://www.redherring.com/Article.aspx?a=21216&hed=Ubisoft+Bulks+Up+For+Movies

FearlessHoro
04-06-2007, 02:27 PM
to the guy that said a war may have broken out over water, i seriously doubt that happened since Canada happens to have the largest percentage of clean water in the world, so canada would be attack instead of you guys

Inquisitor_Zeal
04-06-2007, 02:31 PM
I heard something about a counter offensive in the Gulf by JSF

Could the JSF not be a Joint Strike force but actually a army? kind of like a alliance of armies,US, Canada and Britain for example? instead of what it is today as Joint Strike Fighter or Joint Strike Force?

Paraflare
04-06-2007, 02:34 PM
In a few of the videos, you can see Osprey vehicles which were Sam Fisher's infiltrate/exfiltrate vehicle for a lot of Splinter Cell missions.

Also, during the "Splinter Cell" feed, there are 2 people talking in what sounds like a Russian dialect. Would be cool if someone could translate that.

Snoopfighter
04-06-2007, 02:53 PM
first off, he has three MOS's one primary as lower enlisted the aviation mechanic and secondary (probaly after he went to OCS) the Counter Intel officer, then went to selection becoming an 18A in SF. he enlisted in 09 and went to basic in ft. benning (where infantry and some POGs go). Scott Mitchell enlisted or was commisioned way before that. So that rules out mitchell. Hes just an elite ground pounder from the looks of it. Being an 11series i know a little bit about time in the army. 2020 is about the right time frame for him to accomplish that much in his career.

Greyknight09
04-06-2007, 03:10 PM
The setting in the year 2020 rules out any of the important characters from the Clancy games. My guess is that this WW3 scenario is Mexico/South America combined with Russian forces/old Soviet loyals and Arabic armies (I thought I heard some arabic sounding speech in a video) against Europe and the USA

Mouldy Krayon
04-06-2007, 03:21 PM
15-year old attempt at the <STRIKE>Da Vinci code</STRIKE> JSF (after 24 hrs of nothing)

AIT: (Advanced Individual Training):for Soldiers who enlisted to be Infantrymen (interesting?)

BCT: (Basic Combat Training)

The U.S. Army has five sites for non-MOS specific basic training:

* Fort Benning, Georgia;Fort Jackson, South Carolina;Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri;Fort Sill, Oklahoma; Fort Knox, Kentucky

ENL: Enlisted?

Don't criticize if this is basic, i'm only trying to help

RLCSeMPeRFi
04-06-2007, 03:24 PM
Lots of new users signing up for this game. I will admit I'm interested in seeing what Firehawk will be like. If this is it.

Mouldy Krayon
04-06-2007, 03:28 PM
I think that means Ubisoft has gained our attention very well.

I like puzzlers like this website, (so much info, more and more questions unanswered or something like that)
--------------------------------------------
Added News:

MOS: [LIST]
<LI> 97B (35L) Counter-intelligence Agent
<LI> 18A Special Forces Officer
<LI> OCS:Officer Candidate School

xxjusticarxx
04-06-2007, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by R6.GR.SC-JSF:

I like puzzlers like this website, (so much info, more and more questions unanswered or something like that)

That's an interesting username...Sorry if I'm skeptical of certain users. We got burned on ilovebees by puppetmasters pretending to be players.

elliottxspyder
04-06-2007, 03:34 PM
im not sure if theres going to be anything to do with RS because from all the audio i only heard things relating to GR and SC, but i know there will deff be something with splinter cell due to the fact that game is due for its next sequel

Greyknight09
04-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Just went back to check the site, the "video feed" was frozen, it said:

*some word* / EXTRACT CORPSVEILLANCE
- ERROR 18 -

Mouldy Krayon
04-06-2007, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by xxjusticarxx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by R6.GR.SC-JSF:

That's an interesting username...Sorry if I'm skeptical of certain users. We got burned on ilovebees by puppetmasters pretending to be players. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I aint working for no organisation, or nothing, just first thing that came into my mind http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

-------------------------------------------
We broke the website

DeltaT950
04-06-2007, 03:45 PM
yeah all three of the clancy websites, rainbow ghost, and splinter cell all have posted "news" about different events these are what they say

rainbow six-
Thursday 04.05.07 Car Bombers Arrested
Counter-terrorist forces in Schaan, Lichtenstein announced the arrest of two alleged members of a Slovak insurgent cell responsible for a deadly string of car bomb attacks in northeast Italy and southern Austria. A flurry of diplomatic exchanges has resulted as Italy and Austria debate priority for extradition. This situation is further complicated by the potential interest in military tribunals for reasons of national and continental security.
Sunday 04.01.07 Water Facility Attacked
Military officials say four people died yesterday when gunmen attempted to raid a water storage facility south of Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. A federal inquiry is underway, but officials refuse to comment on the ongoing investigation. This marks the fourth water related incident in the Great Lakes region since the beginning of the month, when National Guard forces were called away to active duty in the American Southeast.

ghost recon-
Thursday 04.05.07 Tunnel Debates
Swiss Federal Railways announced yesterday it would not yield to pleas by Alpine neighbors to increase high-speed rail cars for northbound passenger transport. The Gotthard Base Tunnel has recently seen a dramatic shift toward heavy freight delivering matériel to European belligerents, forcing thousands of civilians to find alternate means of transportation. "The freight slated for these rails is integral to the stability of European economies. Its scheduling cannot be compromised," a rail official said. Critics blame the desire for financial gain over concern for civil safety, as thousands of people wait for relocation to areas north of the expanding conflict.
Sunday 04.01.07 Death Tolls Continue
A civilian fixed-wing aircraft destined for Shannon International Airport crashed yesterday in southern Ireland, leaving 52 dead, including 12 children, and 14 others wounded. The plane's flight data recorder has not yet been recovered, but sources close to the investigation claim the plane crossed into a Flight Restriction Zone, which was only recently declared by the European Federation Wartime Aviation Administration (EFWAA). Officials could not be reached for comment.
splinter cell-
Thursday 04.05.07 - General
War Front
American forces have gained a foothold in targeted areas of the Iberian Coast and are pushing troops toward the autonomous Spanish community of Castile-La Mancha. Reportedly reinforcements are expected by week's end. Despite repeated claims by government officials that the scale of the conflict can be contained, reports of rapid force reallocations point to an escalation of hostilities.
Sunday 04.01.07 - General
Southeast, Decimated
In light of enemy force advancement toward Georgia's capital of Atlanta, the southeast coast from North Carolina to Florida has been declared a disaster zone. Key losses in Augusta, Savannah and Tallahassee have forced the federal government to advise all civilians south of Chattanooga, Tennessee and west of the state of Alabama to evacuate. While analysts maintain Atlanta is the linchpin to control of the South, sufficient troops are not available to mount what would be considered an effective counterattack.

due to these posts it's obvious all three of these titles will be connected in this game

greysurnize
04-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by FearlessHoro:
to the guy that said a war may have broken out over water, i seriously doubt that happened since Canada happens to have the largest percentage of clean water in the world, so canada would be attack instead of you guys
if you listen to some of the audio threds, it says that water is being rationed, meaning a MASSIVE shortage of freshwater, and who knows where the water lost came from

Greyknight09
04-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Found out some info on the John Doe

He was injured in the defense of Atlanta, a round went through his RIGHT shoulder according to the text. Atlanta was defended with 12% losses, if he wasn't injured in the defense of Atlanta I'd say he was at the time of the "Ambush" clip

He's most likely a Ghost since he has training in Airbourne, Rangers, Special Forces, and Officer Training, meaning he either lead a Ghost force, wasn't a Ghost, or was 2nd in command. He knows Russian, French, and Spanish

Here is the text grabbed from the site, I've inverted it for easier reading.

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/5953/untitled3nc7.jpg

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/7813/untitled4pb3.jpg

Katt01
04-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by blahbleeblah90:
A wierd thing was on the side bar i came across ID: Mercury Trumpet Orion Misty-2 Lacrosse-4 Titaniv. No idea what that might mean.

While the precise resolution of today's imaging satellites remains classified, the US is generally thought to have optical satellites with resolutions as low as 10 centimeters.

As early as 1976, the US began to fit its imaging satellites with devices which transmit images using electromagnetic communications that provide near-real-time satellite imagery.

Open sources information suggests that the US currently maintains in orbit about eight to 10 imagery intelligence satellites, which comprise two optical systems known as Crystal and Misty, and one synthetic aperture radar system known as Lacrosse. The US operates 18 to 24 signals intelligence (SIGINT) satellites in four separate systems known as the Naval Ocean Surveillance System, Trumpet, Advanced Orion, and Vortex.

BTW - if you maps the co-ords - although it seems in the mid-aqua, still an interesting result (JFK Space Center):

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address...longitude=-80.604722 (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&formtype=address&latlongtype=decimal&latitude=28.555833&longitude=-80.604722)

Mouldy Krayon
04-06-2007, 04:27 PM
Learn something new everyday

Also, those Co-ordinates are quite interesting

Maybe the plot has something to do with Banana and Tea

Greyknight09
04-06-2007, 04:30 PM
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address...longitude=-84.388433 (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&formtype=latlong&latlongtype=decimal&latitude=33.756154&longitude=-84.388433)

Long/Lat from the images I posted, where the guy was injured/defended

Mouldy Krayon
04-06-2007, 04:32 PM
The Plot thickens deeper each minute

endejas
04-06-2007, 04:34 PM
I'm not sure if you guys have put this together, but I don't think that this gmae matches up with the franchises, at least not with GRAW.

GRAW and GRAW2 both take place in 2013, which is when NAJSA is signed. In the World News Report on the site, the woman specifically says that on the "22nd anniversary of NAJSA", Mexican and Canadian leaders have declared that they'll be withdrawing from the treaty.

Normally I would just say yay, and move on, unfortunately, something else in the WNR gave away the year. Citing the cancellation of the 2026 Winter Olympic games and looking forward for te 2028 Summer Olympic games, it give the time-frame somewhere between 2026-2028. Only a mere 13-15 years after the events in GRAW.

So either I'm missing something, or if this game combines the three, it'll only be gameplay, not story/cannon.

ICEMANVGD
04-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Wow this is very interesting... the way this whole forum page is set up an all. It is almost like a secret page....lol its pretty crazy non the least. The game itself looks like a all three games put into one from the sounds of it. But the cover reminds me of the ending to GRAW 2 when Scott was injured at the end. The game left off with the player wondering if he was really dead or just seriously hurt.

Greyknight09
04-06-2007, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by endejas:
I'm not sure if you guys have put this together, but I don't think that this gmae matches up with the franchises, at least not with GRAW.

GRAW and GRAW2 both take place in 2013, which is when NAJSA is signed. In the World News Report on the site, the woman specifically says that on the "22nd anniversary of NAJSA", Mexican and Canadian leaders have declared that they'll be withdrawing from the treaty.

Normally I would just say yay, and move on, unfortunately, something else in the WNR gave away the year. Citing the cancellation of the 2026 Winter Olympic games and looking forward for te 2028 Summer Olympic games, it give the time-frame somewhere between 2026-2028. Only a mere 13-15 years after the events in GRAW.

So either I'm missing something, or if this game combines the three, it'll only be gameplay, not story/cannon.

I haven't heard the stuff about NAJSA, I'll lerk on the site for awhile and see if it comes up....

xxjusticarxx
04-06-2007, 05:05 PM
I don't hear a year for the anniversary. There's some static over the number. In GRAW2 only the Mexican and US presidents sign NAJSA b/c the Canadian PM was killed in GRAW1. I wonder when they got in on it.

endejas
04-06-2007, 05:06 PM
It basically says this:

"On the heels of NAJSA's 22nd year anniversary, the Canadian Prime Minister and the Mexican President have announced a joint agreement to suspend participation in the treaty organization. This comes after protest in Mexico City... and Mexican government has doubled the patrols at the US-Mexico border after a spike of immigration from [inaudible] El Paso to the Ciudad Juarez. The Canadian Prime Minister has not commented on the integrity of the US-Canada border."

Manic_Fodder
04-06-2007, 05:13 PM
I decided to assume that jsf28555833-80604722 might actually be co-ordinates, so using google earth I entered 28.555833 80.604722. This came up as being in part of a forest/woodland in North East India very close to the Nepalese border, I'm doubting that they are co-ordinates unless ofcourse China invaded Nepal and then tried India, this woould spark a world war.

The JSF could mean Joint Security Force, this would tie in with the GRAW series.

Greyknight09
04-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by endejas:
It basically says this:

"On the heels of NAJSA's 22nd year anniversary, the Canadian Prime Minister and the Mexican President have announced a joint agreement to suspend participation in the treaty organization. This comes after protest in Mexico City... and Mexican government has doubled the patrols at the US-Mexico border after a spike of immigration from [inaudible] El Paso to the Ciudad Juarez. The Canadian Prime Minister has not commented on the integrity of the US-Canada border."

They don't say 22nd anniversary, you can't make it out because of the static

endejas
04-06-2007, 05:20 PM
hmm... I guess my mind made it up.

sorry about that.

Katt01
04-06-2007, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Manic_Fodder:
I decided to assume that jsf28555833-80604722 might actually be co-ordinates, so using google earth I entered 28.555833 80.604722. This came up as being in part of a forest/woodland in North East India very close to the Nepalese border.

But if you use a negative value for the second string (as could be indicated by the "-" sign in the address itself) you get the map I posted above.

Greyknight09
04-06-2007, 05:56 PM
The coordinates are very odd, they give a location CLOSE to the Kennedy Space Center, but it's the coast of a small island....

Not sure how it ties in with the clues given

Dumb_G_Artist
04-06-2007, 06:03 PM
I'm throwing this into the dark but I think it could be a RTS based game. Or it could be based on the history of John Clark

Greyknight09
04-06-2007, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by TWOC46:
I'm throwing this into the dark but I think it could be a RTS based game. Or it could be based on the history of John Clark

The game is set in 2020 sometime, it's impossible to be "a history of..." anything Tom Clancy related

BC_DJTaylor
04-06-2007, 06:10 PM
I think this may be a cross between Rainbow Six - GRAW - and Splinter Cell. Sounds really interesting and im very excited.

Manic_Fodder
04-06-2007, 06:15 PM
I'm now siding with Greyknight79, if these are co-ordinates then Kennedy Space Center would make sense. I've know idea why I ignored the horizontal line.

jsf28555833-80604722 seems to be almost a title in this enigma, maybe it references the flashpoint for what happens in the game.

fourzerotwo
04-06-2007, 06:30 PM
According to Splintercell.com, the coordinates given (Atlanta, GA):

In light of enemy force advancement toward Georgia's capital of Atlanta, the southeast coast from North Carolina to Florida has been declared a disaster zone. Key losses in Augusta, Savannah and Tallahassee have forced the federal government to advise all civilians south of Chattanooga, Tennessee and west of the state of Alabama to evacuate. While analysts maintain Atlanta is the linchpin to control of the South, sufficient troops are not available to mount what would be considered an effective counterattack.

--------------

Therefore, if they are lat and long, then I don't believe they tie into anything other then whatever massive battle / event took place in Atlanta to cause it to be a 'Disaster Area' and force us on the offensive to the point we can't launch a counter attack.

I assume the coordinates are Ground Zero of everything thats going to unfold in this game. Perhaps the location where all three teams meet, conclude, or get involved.

Greyknight09
04-06-2007, 06:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fourzerotwo:
According to Splintercell.com, the coordinates given (Atlanta, GA):

--------------

Therefore, if they are lat and long, then I don't believe they tie into anything other then whatever massive battle / event took place in Atlanta to cause it to be a 'Disaster Area' and force us on the offensive to the point we can't launch a counter attack.

I assume the coordinates are Ground Zero of everything thats going to unfold in this game. Perhaps the location where all three teams meet, conclude, or get involved.

The lat/long from this image on the RIGHT side is where the Defense of Atlanta took place, and they were unsuccessful in defending it

33.756154 ; -84.388433

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/5953/untitled3nc7.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fourzerotwo
04-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Ahhh.. I hope theres a bit more media released depicting some of this. Perhaps clearer versions of the 'memories' flashing on the left side when you click the hidden audio links.

LT_Booshnickins
04-06-2007, 06:49 PM
What ever this game is and about, it's really got me interested in it.

Sounds to me like an international attack ie. multiple EMPs going off simultainiously around the globe set off by sleeper cells in each country. This would explain , at least a little bit, of why the depleating worth of currencies around the globe. Not to mention an attack on water supplies. What's the first thing people need in disasters and is passed out? Water. So an attack on water supplies would add more fear and panic to the people.
I could add more to these ideas and I will but, my dinner just got here. Sorry I'll add some more stuff to my ideas later.

Greyknight09
04-06-2007, 06:52 PM
I expect the classified stuff to be opened as the days go by

capteenix
04-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Manic_Fodder:
I decided to assume that jsf28555833-80604722 might actually be co-ordinates, so using google earth I entered 28.555833 80.604722. This came up as being in part of a forest/woodland in North East India very close to the Nepalese border, I'm doubting that they are co-ordinates unless ofcourse China invaded Nepal and then tried India, this woould spark a world war.

The JSF could mean Joint Security Force, this would tie in with the GRAW series.
In Military terms JSF means Joint Strike Force

fourzerotwo
04-06-2007, 06:59 PM
Theres quite a bit of co-ordinates throughout the text. Including one with the "There is a splinter cell active in the field..." audio clip that has co-ordinates next to "Proj. Impact", which I assume is where the Projectile impacted.

Greyknight09
04-06-2007, 07:00 PM
Usually it means Joint Strike Fighter, but under the circumstances I'd say Joint Strike Force is more likely http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

But it doesn't make sense still, Joint Strike Force and the coast of some small island?

Originally posted by fourzerotwo:
Theres quite a bit of co-ordinates throughout the text. Including one with the "There is a splinter cell active in the field..." audio clip that has co-ordinates next to "Proj. Impact", which I assume is where the Projectile impacted.

Did you happen to get the coordinates?

zoozilla
04-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Whatever it is, you have to give props to Ubisoft for making such an intriguing way to leak this new "thing"... It's undeniably Tom Clancy. Although I really hope that SC, R6, and GR come into play somehow, I'm sort of doubting it. By the way, did anyone else think "Assassin's Creed" when you saw the website? Watch the end of the X06 demo (?) and you'll know what I mean. Erasing memories seems pretty common around here.

Greyknight09
04-06-2007, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by zoozilla:
Whatever it is, you have to give props to Ubisoft for making such an intriguing way to leak this new "thing"... It's undeniably Tom Clancy. Although I really hope that SC, R6, and GR come into play somehow, I'm sort of doubting it. By the way, did anyone else think "Assassin's Creed" when you saw the website? Watch the end of the X06 demo (?) and you'll know what I mean. Erasing memories seems pretty common around here.

Umm, the site is nothing like the X06 demo for Assassin's Creed

fourzerotwo
04-06-2007, 07:11 PM

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/201/448915198_35b8384d08.jpg

Here was the line. Its only part of the co-ordinates and is part of the Cape Offensive.

Greyknight09
04-06-2007, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by fourzerotwo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Greyknight09:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/201/448915198_35b8384d08.jpg

Here was the line. Its only part of the co-ordinates and is part of the Cape Offensive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that's a death toll, it gives the location as Patrick Airforce Base, and whatever CCAFS is

**EDIT**

http://www.patrick.af.mil/

CCAFS is Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, which is odd since it's listed as a target

It seems like planes launching from there, 580 embarked, 100 unknown

fourzerotwo
04-06-2007, 07:18 PM
CCAFS

CCAFS = Cape Canaveral Air Force Station

Which explains the Cape Offensive.

**EDIT**

Looks like you got in there before I did.

fourzerotwo
04-06-2007, 07:22 PM
There are a lot of references to SPACE.

1. CCAFS which motto is "Gateway to space".

2. Fort Huachuca, AZ is listed as the BCT (Basic Combat Training) for one of the soldiers mentioned. They're motto is 'Sabers to satellites' .

3. Co-ordinates to/near Kennedy Space Center.

Greyknight09
04-06-2007, 07:27 PM
Yeah, coordinates make a lot more sense now that there's the CCAFS connection

fourzerotwo
04-06-2007, 07:32 PM
I'd like to figure out who exactly it is injured. Scott Mitchell, Sam Fisher, Joe Brown (j/k).

It gives us all the information we 'should' need. DOB, Height, Weight. I wonder which character fits that description. Or if its a brand new character.

Drummerboy88x1
04-06-2007, 07:38 PM
I find this really ****in awesome. I found about this on Gamespot,but you guys are doing a better job of analyzing it than the little kids at gamespot.

We've never really seen a large scale attack on U.S. soil..especially in video games. It seems they are stressing attacks on U.S. soil..so perhaps they will be making the maps based on some of the locales they mention on the site (Atlanta, Chattanooga, Washington, Boston, ect.)

Gives me chills to say it..especially since I live in Chattanooga..

fourzerotwo
04-06-2007, 07:41 PM
Well they mention combat in the US and Europe with the European Federation. So I expect fighting in both theatres.

Especially since the news posts on the Ghost Recon site revolve around terrorist acts in Europe, and the posts on Splintercell.com and Rainbow Six's site deal with attacks in the US.

Inquisitor_Zeal
04-06-2007, 07:44 PM
QUOTE] I'd like to figure out who exactly it is injured. Scott Mitchell, Sam Fisher, Joe Brown (j/k).

It gives us all the information we 'should' need. DOB, Height, Weight. I wonder which character fits that description. Or if its a brand new character.[ [/QUOTE]

It cant be any of the characters from the games that are out now since they would all have to be born in the mid 70's to mid 80's to be appart of military special ops units(For the games that are out now). It cant be mitchell since he was born in the 70's and it cant be any of the people in rainbow 6 because they would have to be born around the same time as mitchel or in the 80's. And our character in the bed was born in 91 so i have to say its a new character.

fourzerotwo
04-06-2007, 07:48 PM
Good Point.

As I'm stuck in 'developer mindset' where characters can stay the same age in games for 30 years.

I think you're right though, knowing Clancy games; they'll probably keep it as realistic as possible which would rule current characters out.

The reason I thought it may be one of the current characters is due to the ending of GRAW2 and Splinter Cell: Double Agent which leads to the possibility of it being Scott Mitchell or Sam Fisher.

TempusRimeblood
04-06-2007, 07:51 PM
Hi! Chalk me up as another "registered for REV64" member. Side note: Our man was DEFINITELY a Ghost Leader, possibly even the Ghost Leader referenced in the audio clips. Reason being: Read the side-scrolling text. It states that a "Command Class Cross-Com" was recovered. Also, with previous evidence of his being a Captain (Mitchell's rank and presumably any other Ghost Leader's) I've come to the conclusion that this guy IS the Ghost Leader referenced. Also possibly the main character in the next Ghost Recon. Just my thoughts.

Drummerboy88x1
04-06-2007, 07:56 PM
Good point. I think it's safe to say locales around the world will be in this..still creepy see Chattanooga pop up on a website like this..anywho

I think it's a brand new character as well, but you can count the fact the old characters will be in this game..directly or indirectly..(aka a cameo or a mention in a conversation).

People born in '91 are currently highschool freshman and sophomores...15 and 16...so let's do math..

2020-2007=13+15 (or 16)= so we are looking at a guy in their early 20's? correct me if my math is wrong.

fourzerotwo
04-06-2007, 07:57 PM
I think thats a pretty good assumption.

I noticed the cross-com references, and the audio clips are obviously 'memories'. What throws me off from this conclusion is that several MOS are mentioned, which means the text to the right applys to more than one soldier, not just the soldier in the bed.

Is he the Counter Intelligence Agent mentioned or one of the others? Hrmmmm...

With the information we currently have, I wouldn't doubt that you're right. He probably is the Ghost Lead mentioned.

Drummerboy88x1
04-06-2007, 07:57 PM
Early 30's*

MadDecent
04-06-2007, 08:01 PM
This post on NeoGAF might shed some light on the mystery...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148766

Coming in the June 2007 Issue
- World exclusive on the next Tom Clancy game from Ubi (completely new series).

Chrono47
04-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by R6.GR.SC-JSF:
15-year old attempt at the <STRIKE>Da Vinci code</STRIKE> JSF (after 24 hrs of nothing)

AIT: (Advanced Individual Training):for Soldiers who enlisted to be Infantrymen (interesting?)

BCT: (Basic Combat Training)

The U.S. Army has five sites for non-MOS specific basic training:

* Fort Benning, Georgia;Fort Jackson, South Carolina;Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri;Fort Sill, Oklahoma; Fort Knox, Kentucky

ENL: Enlisted?

Don't criticize if this is basic, i'm only trying to help

Ah, good ol' Ft. Leonard Wood. You know if I had a dollar for every FNG that attends my university from there, I'd be a very rich man. ^__~

capteenix
04-06-2007, 08:16 PM
I am working on the Russian Chatters , so stay tuned guys.

Especially at this one: Chatter7.mp3

(Yeah, i know russian)

PS. It's little messed up, but i think that they are the attackers...Not sure yet.

Greyknight09
04-06-2007, 08:17 PM
The new series from Tom Clancy is most likely Firehawk, and this might be a site for it

There's a good chance our man is a Ghost Leader, he has officer training, Ranger, Airbourne, and Spec Ops training, he defended Atlanta (ugh, feel like I'm repeating myself) The clips are memories I'm thinking

There's a very slight chance Mitchell, Sam, Ding Chavez, John Clarke....etc...are even on active duty by this time, I'd say they'd be high-ranking officers or train the next generation of Delta/Splinter Cells/Ghosts

Originally posted by capteenix:

(Yeah, i know russian)

PS. It's little messed up, but i think that they are the attackers...Not sure yet.

Awesome, nice to finally see someone working on that. Seems like the Splinter Cells are just listening in on them, doing intel work

abel25977
04-06-2007, 08:29 PM
Don't know if im late on this but JSF = "Joint Special Forces"

Being that its ganna be a combination of all 3 Tom Clancy games....

Drummerboy88x1
04-06-2007, 08:32 PM
That's friggin sweet man.

Russian is one of the languages I'd like to learn..also, Arabic (I actually know a little), and Japanese.

capteenix
04-06-2007, 08:34 PM
The new series from Tom Clancy is most likely Firehawk, and this might be a site for it

There's a good chance our man is a Ghost Leader, he has officer training, Ranger, Airbourne, and Spec Ops training, he defended Atlanta (ugh, feel like I'm repeating myself) The clips are memories I'm thinking

There's a very slight chance Mitchell, Sam, Ding Chavez, John Clarke....etc...are even on active duty by this time, I'd say they'd be high-ranking officers or train the next generation of Delta/Splinter Cells/Ghosts

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by capteenix:

(Yeah, i know russian)

Awesome, nice to finally see someone working on that. Seems like the Splinter Cells are just listening in on them, doing intel work </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, its like one you do in game sometimes with the mic. By the way I could understand few words from it, gonan buffer it to more cleaner sounds

"Global Conflict...do you understand(panimaete...as a question as you are trying to explain something)...everything...Planned.....(More to come after buffer), but yet again, it could be my cochlear implant that is making the chatter worse. (sig http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif ) I try to squeeze what I can, sorry guys.

PPS. Mean while heres the russian text in the banners* which i didnt have to do :P*:

-Rainbow Six forum:

"Currently collecting intelligence for modification and dissemination" *as it reads on english in small yellow box.

-Ghost recon and SC forums :

read the yellow box for russian explanation.

PPS. Okay, I think the message in SC banner is attached to the media file. The people are talking about *this reads in sc forums:* 'Intelligence planted with political attache successfull'....

magic5391
04-06-2007, 09:42 PM
i searced jsf on google and this is what i found on a website. ( i think this is really useful info)

The Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) is a multi-role fighter optimized for the air-to-ground role, designed to affordably meet the needs of the Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps and allies, with improved survivability, precision engagement capability, the mobility necessary for future joint operations and the reduced life cycle costs associated with tomorrow's fiscal environment. JSF will benefit from many of the same technologies developed for F-22 and will capitalize on commonality and modularity to maximize affordability.

Shady Pyro
04-06-2007, 10:31 PM
LOC: <39.8.84.30 / 12.0 N
CRITICAL RTS: <I-71/I-75
POP: 47.2 M // 52.8 F ... MED AGE: 32.1 ...
RISK ASSESSMENT:
CANINE 43.1
REG ARMS 3.3
UNREG ARMS 8.9
FAM: <VAC RING 2.2 / 9.9 // OCC UNTS
2.43 / 1.97

is in reference to cincinnati
Cincinnati is located at 39?8"²10"³N, 84?30"²11"³W
CRITICAL RTS: <I-71/I-75
and is between interstate-71 and 75

DISASTER03
04-06-2007, 10:36 PM
Well i am almost sure that the Russians are considered the enemies due to the line of text that reads something like "antipathy towards dialects of slavic origin" its in the text somewhere i'll try and find its exact location....

BoneNose
04-06-2007, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Drummerboy88x1:
Good point. I think it's safe to say locales around the world will be in this..still creepy see Chattanooga pop up on a website like this..anywho

I think it's a brand new character as well, but you can count the fact the old characters will be in this game..directly or indirectly..(aka a cameo or a mention in a conversation).

People born in '91 are currently highschool freshman and sophomores...15 and 16...so let's do math..

2020-2007=13+15 (or 16)= so we are looking at a guy in their early 20's? correct me if my math is wrong.

2020-1991=29*

DISASTER03
04-06-2007, 10:39 PM
it is located right under the sound clip refering to the cape offensive

Rashad360
04-06-2007, 10:46 PM
Actually, I will go far out on a limb and claim that he is Scott Michell. All of those supposed DOB references could be something else. The man on the bed seems to be middle age due to the gray facial hair and the "bald" hairstyle.

We all got to take a better look at Scott's face in GRAW2 when he loses his helmet, tell me they don't look the same!

From the sounds of it, he seems to be promoted following the events of GRAW2 and in a less "hands-on" position in the military, thus, age doesn't affect his effectiveness. (during one of the "flashbacks" the man demands to be patched in to the radio of his ground forces, a leader on the ground doesn't need to ask for that)

Please dont grill me, Im only trying to put some fresh ideas on this board, who knows; considering the types of clancy titles out there now:
-close combat (R6)
-tactical shooter (GR)
-tactical espionage (SC)
If there is a new franchise, it must be something different yet familiar, hence semi-RTS
Like that, I made up a genre. Only for you Tom Clancy.

Once again, be easy on me.

BoneNose
04-06-2007, 10:47 PM
if jsf really stands for joint strike fighter, this game might really be firehawk: plus the mentioning of "red horse flight squad" in one of the vids and air strike in london of the broadcast

Shady Pyro
04-06-2007, 10:58 PM
and a quick thought...the memories are really video play back from the cross com hard drive...got the idea from

COMMAND CLASS CROSS-COM: INTACT
SYS HARD DRIVE: [EST 54% RETRIEVABLE]

Drummerboy88x1
04-06-2007, 11:01 PM
Yea..it looks more and more like a fighter sim or something. To tell you the truth..I'd rather just play a mix of the close combat/tactical shooter/tactical espionage type of thing..I really couldn't take a flight sim or RTS..that'd kill me..especially since they are attempting to make a DEEP plotline..and I'm sorry..but flight sims and RTS don't really give you a good feel for characters and plot..but that would be my unimportant 2 cents..

here is a JSF aircraft...linkified

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/jsf.htm

Drummerboy88x1
04-06-2007, 11:04 PM
Found something off a website that kinda hit the timeline rather well...

Procurement is planned to continue through 2026 and possibly beyond. JSF aircraft may well stay in service until 2060 or longer.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/f-35.htm

Shady Pyro
04-06-2007, 11:48 PM
RED HORSE squadrons provide the Air Force with a highly mobile civil engineering response force to support contingency and special operations worldwide

they are like a construction and repair..like army corps of engineers

Kramerica85
04-07-2007, 03:38 AM
Any chance this guy could be a Prisoner of War (POW)? I know it's not as important as the rest of the information being dissected, but still, it might have some bearing.

He's either a pilot who was shot down or the Ghost Lead who took part in a failed op. Both are either healing, or captured.

It seems that most of you agree he's wounded and recuperating, so I just thought I'd throw the POW thought out there for further discussion. Ya never know.

Also, I have to say, I'm praying this isn't a flight sim. Never found those very fun at all. A series tie-in, however, has the potential to be extraordinary, but as previous users have mentioned, it is Ubisoft Shanghai....

Vercinorix
04-07-2007, 03:48 AM
I'd say from the evidence that the combatants are Europe vs the USA. There are no other conflict zones mentioned. Please note that one of the news entries mentions international students being sent to an internment camp on a resort island.

There really are few options for who could have the military resources to confront the US on this scale, even 20 years in the future. There is basically no one out there who could take on both the US and Europe at the same time. We already know that China isn't a participant, nor apparently is Russia (at least not directly... it is possible that Russia served as an instigator based on the Russian audio clips.) Possible cause of the fighting? Collapse of OPEC as mentioned causing extreme competition for dwindling energy sources?

The water shortage could very well be a result of the widespread use of WMDs that have contaminated groundwater sources all over the US and Europe, with prevailing winds carrying fallout over areas like Scandinavia and eastern Russia. It could possibly be combined with the effects of climate change from global warming.

bjlandau
04-07-2007, 03:55 AM
Some clarification...might be a repeat.
BCT (basic combat training) at Ft Benning, GA
AIT (Advanced Individual Training, job/mos training) at Ft Huachuca, AZ
AIT can also be referred to as Advanced infantry training, but that would have been done at Benning as well.

One possible theory...he was a 35L 1st, 97(counterintel), went to Airborne before Ranger school, Officer Candidate school, Special Forces Assesment and Selection = 18A, SF Officer

On Cape Canaveral being a target: There were references to spy satellites, some of which are launched at the cape, along with space shuttles. Some are also lauched out of Houston, however,

sounds like a lot of traffic about the region around france. "L'Axe Historique" a road running through some of the most famous buildings/monuments in france.

Mention of turning Ibiza, and island off france into a internment camp

Kramerica85
04-07-2007, 04:26 AM
Alright, did some research and read through previous posts. No way this guy could be a pilot. That's probably stating the obvious at this point.

It should be noted that 35L seems to be some kind of alternate MOS for 97B. If you Google 97B and 35L together, you'll see that they're used together: 97B (37L) - Counterintelligence Agent. Seems unlikely this guy had anything to do with avionics.

Fort Huachuca, by the way, is the home of the 111th Military Intelligence Brigade, which conducts all intel/counterintel training for all branches. It's also worth mentioning that Fort Huachuca is an alternate landing site for the space shuttle, and is also the home for a radio-equipped aerostat. The aerostat is able to detect low flying aircraft attempting to penetrate the US.

Doogsy1
04-07-2007, 05:17 AM
Okay so after reading all the posts in this thread, I understand that some of you have created a wiki page on this. Correct? If so, what is the url?
Thanks.

thewolfiv1980
04-07-2007, 06:59 AM
hey guys what about a massive online (no not like wow) battlefield with ghosts,rainbow agents and cells? all working togther? it would be the best and simplest explantion...

DISASTER03
04-07-2007, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Vercinorix:
I'd say from the evidence that the combatants are Europe vs the USA. There are no other conflict zones mentioned. Please note that one of the news entries mentions international students being sent to an internment camp on a resort island.

There really are few options for who could have the military resources to confront the US on this scale, even 20 years in the future. There is basically no one out there who could take on both the US and Europe at the same time. We already know that China isn't a participant, nor apparently is Russia (at least not directly... it is possible that Russia served as an instigator based on the Russian audio clips.) Possible cause of the fighting? Collapse of OPEC as mentioned causing extreme competition for dwindling energy sources?

The water shortage could very well be a result of the widespread use of WMDs that have contaminated groundwater sources all over the US and Europe, with prevailing winds carrying fallout over areas like Scandinavia and eastern Russia. It could possibly be combined with the effects of climate change from global warming.

i still think its the Russians due to the phrase "distaste, enmity, antipathy for dialects of slavic decent

plus i personally think it sounds like Something from the Cold war like the invasion of Europe by the Soviet block but the soviets are trying to catch America off guard.....

Remind anyone of Red Alert 2 ???

usmcmueller
04-07-2007, 07:44 AM
There is a section on the scrolling right side about critical rts (routes), it has 71 and 75. Interstates 71 and 75 intersect near Cinci, OH and branch off afterwards... kind of creating an X in cinci.

Greyknight09
04-07-2007, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Rashad360:
Actually, I will go far out on a limb and claim that he is Scott Michell. All of those supposed DOB references could be something else. The man on the bed seems to be middle age due to the gray facial hair and the "bald" hairstyle.

We all got to take a better look at Scott's face in GRAW2 when he loses his helmet, tell me they don't look the same!

From the sounds of it, he seems to be promoted following the events of GRAW2 and in a less "hands-on" position in the military, thus, age doesn't affect his effectiveness. (during one of the "flashbacks" the man demands to be patched in to the radio of his ground forces, a leader on the ground doesn't need to ask for that)

Please dont grill me, Im only trying to put some fresh ideas on this board, who knows; considering the types of clancy titles out there now:
-close combat (R6)
-tactical shooter (GR)
-tactical espionage (SC)
If there is a new franchise, it must be something different yet familiar, hence semi-RTS
Like that, I made up a genre. Only for you Tom Clancy.

Once again, be easy on me.

It's not Scott mate, can't be, the date it's set in is far too ahead in the future for Scott to look like that still, Scott would be in his high 50's by now, doubtful he'd look like that

Originally posted by Kramerica85:
Any chance this guy could be a Prisoner of War (POW)? I know it's not as important as the rest of the information being dissected, but still, it might have some bearing.

He's either a pilot who was shot down or the Ghost Lead who took part in a failed op. Both are either healing, or captured.

It seems that most of you agree he's wounded and recuperating, so I just thought I'd throw the POW thought out there for further discussion. Ya never know.

Now THAT is something I've not considered, he doesn't seemed very cleaned up for being at a hospital (white stuff in the corner of his mouth, sweat, blood) and Atlanta was not successfully defended, so maybe him and his squad were captured.

**EDIT**

Just got the weird error again

INTERNAL / EXTERNAL CORPSVEILLANCE
>>ERROR_18<<

Posting a picture in case anybody sees something else

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9849/untitled2ko9.jpg

mental_4_metal
04-07-2007, 08:06 AM
The website says:

"Indicates reaction in harmony with emotions from fellow captives."

It also says "since captured" or something along those lines.

usmcmueller
04-07-2007, 08:09 AM
As for the POW it states in the scrolling text

Indicates reaction in harmony with emotions from fellow captives.

hmmm???

usmcmueller
04-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Cangaroo.TNT:
The website says:

"Indicates reaction in harmony with emotions from fellow captives."

It also says "since captured" or something along those lines.

dang, beat to the punch.

usmcmueller
04-07-2007, 08:11 AM
Here's the wiki in case anyone hasn't gotten it yet.

http://www.clancywiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Firehawk

Greyknight09
04-07-2007, 09:11 AM
Figured I would post everything we know about the man

He's a Ghost Leader that was captured while defending Atlanta and this site is supposed to be a video feed of him laying in bed, injured (bullet to the right shoulder). The clips we are seeing are what they have managed to get off his cross-com, but they don't have all the clips as there are some clips still marked CLASSIFIED. He has a daughter and a wife who may or may not be dead.

Am I missing anything?

Kramerica85
04-07-2007, 09:33 AM
I did some more looking, and have gleaned the following.

Our John Doe enlisted 02-07-09 (July 2, 2009) and "BCT" is dated at 14-11-09 (November 14, 2009). Fort Benning and Fort Huachuca are both mentioned.

His MOS is definitely that of a Counterintel Agent: 97B(35L).

He was at one point involved with the USJFCOM, the United States Joint Forces Command as an Inagural Officer (http://www.jfcom.mil/). He was also a part of JSFTF IIX (JSFTF might mean Joint Security Forces Task Force).

The data on the right eventually lists such items as "Memory of Events Beyond Capture" and that his "Positive Awareness of Current Location or Condition" is doubtful. This is more proof that John Doe is a prisoner of war.

The news anchor in the background then states that the Pentagon, CIA, and NSA headquarters have been destroyed, presumably by terrorist strikes.

It is eventually noted that during the Atlanta defense, the position was overrun, but the rear advancement was successful (our John Doe was probably a leading officer in this advancement), resulting in his suggested promotion to O-4 (Major).

The news also mentioned that overpopulation was a factor in the reverse migration from the US to China. While it is more likely that there have been acts of all-out war and invasion on US soil, could there also be a possibility of another Civil War?

People have also been overlooking the fact that Mexico might be involved. Let's look at most of the past Clancy titles, namely Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1 and 2 as well as Rainbow Six Vegas. GRAW centers totally around events in Mexico, with R6V illustrating coyotes smuggling terrorist cells across the border

capteenix
04-07-2007, 10:23 AM
Does this has something to do with Rev64? There are from SC:C and I am not sure if these are allowed to be posted, but well...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4361515&postcount=285

PS. the russians are talking some weird stuff I have'nt successfully encoded, but This is a political talk and apparently it has some Intelligence in it. Just like the "Coordinates" hidden in casualty thing.

"Intelligence planted with political attach successful" now makes sense. The intelligence information is attached/hidden in that political speech.
And found that there is a third voice also.
ANYONE can Reverse it? Apparently there are some words that are "highlighed". SO they must mean something

Rashad360
04-07-2007, 10:30 AM
I like the POW idea, I also want to add that the text indicates:
-trying to retrieve intel from cross com
-analyzing memories
-looking into John Doe's past
-finding classified info
-mindmapping? (listed above his left eye)

The people (in the game) who have him on the bed and are analyzing him are doing the same thing we are doing!

They are working with what intel they gathered to learn about the operations by the military.

We are in fact looking at him through the eyes of the enemy!

Just putting more ideas into this melting pot.

Drummerboy88x1
04-07-2007, 10:55 AM
These are all really good ideas..

If it already hasn't become established that he is a POW I think we should put that on the list..and perhaps we are looking at him through the enemies eyes...hell..maybe he IS the enemy?

highly doubtful considering the evidence,but I think we are looking at him through the enemies eyes.

Those splinter cell 5 pics only further the evidence we have now..maybe splinter cell 5 is that last link in that story arc that leads into this one?

majikdragoon
04-07-2007, 10:58 AM
Potential enemies, capable of launching a US invasion:

* Colombia
* Cuba
* Brazil
* Venezuel
* Argentina
* Peru
* Mexico

Out of those, we have the "Axis of Good", a phrase coined by Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez to describe his relationship with Cuba's Fidel Castro and Bolivia's Evo Morales.

Cuba,, Bolivia and Venezuela are currently seen as building a left-wing coalition. Cuba is also a member of the current supposed "Axis of Evil".

Other potential enemies, certainly capable of attacking both Europe and the US:

* Russia
* North Korea
* China
* Libya
* Syria
* Iran

Of those; Iran, North Korea and Syria, along with Cuba are "members" of who the US government believe are an "Axis of Evil".

Libya has been described as a country "Beyond the Axis of Evil", and so is included with the rest as a potential threat.

The US are currently involved in military operations in:

* Afghanistan
* Iraq
* Pakistan
* Panksi Gorge (Georgia)
* Yemen
* Sahara/Sahel (Africa)
* Somalia (Africa)
* Saudi Arabia

The targets in the currently ongoing conflicts are:

* Abu Sayyaf
* al-Qaeda
* Iraqui insurgency
* Hezbollah
* Islamic Courts Union
* Jemaah Islamiyah
* Taliban

Since Clancy games are more often than not based in reality, and since many f the ongoing conflicts are likely to still ongoing in 2023, we need to look at everything from the modern day to the latest date depicted in the Clancy games, which i guess is GRAW2, and then evaluate what we know from the transmissions on the website.

Bear in mind that the mullahs that run Iran have expressed the clear intent to create an Islamic Iranian superstate and they are the worlds most active sponsor of terrorism. If and when the US pull out of Iraq, Iran is almost certain to expand it's borders and increase it's power in the region.

spysiem2005
04-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Does this has something to do with Rev64? There are from SC:C and I am not sure if these are allowed to be posted, but well...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4361515&postcount=285

Yeah, could possibly have something to do with it! Nice one, the first screen looks like there is some kind of war.

Oh, by the way, has anyone mentioned you can see some kind of movies right next to his head?

Drummerboy88x1
04-07-2007, 11:22 AM
A few points of the crossing storylines in each series.

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=7676909&publicUserId=5748685

Greyknight09
04-07-2007, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by spysiem2005:
Oh, by the way, has anyone mentioned you can see some kind of movies right next to his head?

Yes, we know about the movies, they don't give much more info than the audio

capteenix
04-07-2007, 11:32 AM
hmm... http://www.jsf.mil/f35/f35_background.htm
Multi-role,...fits the Red Horse in chatters. Could be it.

Anyone knows how to reverse sounds? ( http://www.clancywiki.com/wiki/images/0/00/Chatter7.mp3 )

Drummerboy88x1
04-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Yea..I can't remember if I posted the Youtube vids or not..but the JSF has the capability to land vertically by use of air propulsion..kind of like a helo..it's pretty neat.

Iservealot
04-07-2007, 12:08 PM
I would like to know what the other transmissions that are not in English are saying.

Greyknight09
04-07-2007, 12:27 PM
One of them is in Arabic, another in French, and the one we're on is the Russian one

majikdragoon
04-07-2007, 12:29 PM
One of the transmissions mentions anti-aircraft weapons called "Spyder Drones" right!?

Well the are anti-aircraft systems that carry the "Spyder" name, developed exclusively by and for the Israelis.

Perhaps Israel is involved?

Greyknight09
04-07-2007, 12:31 PM
Was listening to the radio transmission and I thought I heard a new news item, dunno if it changes, but I just heard there's fighting in New York City's Central Park

VokkaVokka
04-07-2007, 12:32 PM
What if this is going to be a game like the battlefield series where depending on what character class you choose you may be a splinter cell or ghost or a member of rainbow?
I think if the plot deals with WW3 then this type of game might fit well with that plot.

Greyknight09
04-07-2007, 12:35 PM
I doubt they would turn a semi-realistic shooter into a battlefield game with a class system
Plus all 3 of the units only work in certain situations, Ghosts are battlefield troops, Splinter Cells are for intel/sabotage/spy missions, and Rainbows are for anti-terror, like SWAT units

VokkaVokka
04-07-2007, 12:36 PM
I doubt they would turn a semi-realistic shooter into a battlefield game with a class system

I was actually just thinking that same thing after I posted because I don't think they could keep the realism in a game like that.

nightassasin187
04-07-2007, 12:39 PM
The Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) is a multi-role fighter optimized for the air-to-ground role, designed to affordably meet the needs of the Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps and allies, with improved survivability, precision engagement capability, the mobility

i think its going to be a jet fighter game if you look at the dark clips on the sid of dudes head you see alot of plans and jet attacks more then you see ground forces and i think that all 3 of the game are rolled into one but you are going to have the optoin to fight in the jets or ground or provide air support for the rb6 sc and ghost at least thats what i hope

warriorprince07
04-07-2007, 01:41 PM
i checked out the first set of coordinates that were posted (Atlanta), but if you zoom out you'll see Fort McPherson is nearby. i checked wiki and here's what came up:

Fort McPherson is home to the US Third Army, US Army Reserve Command and the US Army Forces Command (FORSCOM).

So everybody knows FORSCOM is the entire US Army, it does everything the training, mobilization, deployment, and supply for all parts of the US Army.

Greyknight09
04-07-2007, 01:52 PM
They were probably retreating to the Fort from Atlanta

capteenix
04-07-2007, 01:56 PM
wait, what? is there some new chatters?

DISASTER03
04-07-2007, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE]Other potential enemies, certainly capable of attacking both Europe and the US:

* Russia
* North Korea
* China
* Libya
* Syria
* Iran

Of those; Iran, North Korea and Syria, along with Cuba are "members" of who the US government believe are an "Axis of Evil".

Libya has been described as a country "Beyond the Axis of Evil", and so is included with the rest as a potential threat./[QUOTE]

Currently China and Russia are the only countries even remotely capapble of taking on the US and Europe at the same time...

tooviolentj
04-07-2007, 02:03 PM
But it says we attacked enemy airstrips off the Gulf Coast

Greyknight09
04-07-2007, 02:06 PM
There's a good chance Mexico is attacking us, they were bringing in terrorist cells and such across the border in the Clancy books, if they all were to simultaneously attack parts of the US maybe with...EMPs?...they could easily cripple our defenses and make way for a larger attack from...some country

sevenredseven
04-07-2007, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by TWOC46:
I'm throwing this into the dark but I think it could be a RTS based game. Or it could be based on the history of John Clark If you want to know about the past of John Clark, read the book "Without Remorse" from Tom Clancy. His best book in my opinion, besides "Rainbow Six".

Aj6627
04-07-2007, 02:25 PM
I also think it may be an RTS seeing as it involves multiple different units.

ChainaManDan
04-07-2007, 02:37 PM
While most of you are talking about how this game will play, I've been trying to narrow down the story's setting. Firstly, the time is around 2020 to 2026. This is because of the Olympic Games at San Paulo, Brazil is to take place in 2028 yet they've have yet to announce opening ceremonies, so preparations aren't complete just yet. It starts in 2020 because the IOC usually announces the host cities 7 years before there are to take place. EX: In 2005, they announced the 2012 Olympics to take place in London. Yet the timing doesn't make sense since they mention Sen. Kennedy of Massachusetts. But that means he would be in his 90's since he was born in 1932.

Additionally, the female radio announcer mentions the Western Front near the Gulf Coast, i.e. Southeast United States, meaning the Western Europeans and the U.S. ARE in alliance in response to the NATO agreement. America's counteroffensive in the Gulf Coast mentions the destruction of @*($#*&(Q@ airstrips, meaning that the enemy has very heavy military capabilities such as when they detected EMPs in the D.C. area where there was massive, yet self-contained, explosions. There were also incendiary air strikes on London. They've also reached the Midwest. Yet they also mention the enemy has avoided civilian targets. So chances are there not some kind of radical islamic militant fundamentalist sleeper cell.

There is some evidence that Russians may not be the attacker. It wouldn't make sense that there are water shortages in the United States AND in St. Petersburg, Russia and Sofia, Bulgaria.

So thus far, this is what I think. The world has gone into conflict due to oil running out in the Middle East, explaining OPEC's (Organization of Exporting Countries) collapse and the new initiative between Russia, Nigeria, and Venezuela on a new oil and natural gas combine(aka monopoly) with Algeria, Liberia, Angola. As oil is the Middle East's major source of income, the region has descended into chaos, allowing neighboring nations to install their influence and taking over these areas, very much like Tom Clancy's book Executive Orders and starting a United Islamic Republic. This would fit into The Bear and the Dragon and Debt of Honor as the announcer also mentions about some kind of alliance between @*($*@$ and China over a new Japanese initiative. In @*#*$ bid in gaining resources, they would have the capabilities to do a three front war at the U.S' Pacific Coast/Midwest, the Southeast/Eastern Seaboard, and Southern Europe/ Eastern Europe. South/Central America's involvement is vague but chances are most are neutral if Brazil has the Olympics and Mexico is closing down their borders to prevent the flood of US refugees from El Paso, Texas. All this sounds like Red Storm Rising and all the books mentioned above. Sounds very complex but very intriguing. You know what? Never mind. Let's just say its the aliens attacking us.

ViCiouS_4ShoT
04-07-2007, 02:41 PM
In one of the audios you hear seagulls, they are on the coast near an ocean.

And the text mentions JSF Strike Force.

So JSF is either a person that leads the force or a type of strike force.

capteenix
04-07-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by ViCiouS_4ShoT:
In one of the audios you hear seagulls, they are on the coast near an ocean.

And the text mentions JSF Strike Force.

So JSF is either a person that leads the force or a type of strike force.
JSF = Joint Strike Fighter = search google. It is a new CTOL Aircraft.

ChainaManDan
04-07-2007, 02:47 PM
I forgot to mention, why would Mexico attack us if US refugees are running towards an enemy country? That's like saying "Oh look Afghanistan just attacked us, let's move there!"
Besides, Mexico is securing its borders as #$#&$#* moves eastward.

capteenix
04-07-2007, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by ChainaManDan:
I forgot to mention, why would Mexico attack us if US refugees are running towards an enemy country? That's like saying "Oh look Afghanistan just attacked us, let's move there!"
Besides, Mexico is securing its borders as #$#&$#* moves eastward.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif Stockholm sydrome anyone?

xxjusticarxx
04-07-2007, 02:58 PM
It seems strange that the only place an overt Russian mention appears is in the Splinter Cell snooping and the news about St. Petersburg.

We know that it's set in either 2022 0r 2026, since there is mention of a World Cup (assuming that it's not the cricket or rugby world cup).

Drummerboy88x1
04-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Perhaps some Stockholm Syndrome...who knows..but it's kind of interesting...if I remember reading my Time Mag. correctly..a new Mexican Prez is in order and apparently trying to do the same thing we're doing..we try to keep aliens from Mexico out..they are trying to keep aliens from "southern" Central America out..it's kind of funny really...

but anyways..
since Mexico is a primary attacker in Ghost Recon and R6:V ..I think it might be slightly safe to assume they are helping with the crippling of the U.S.

Then again..we haven't pinpointed *any* attacker yet have we?

derdoofi
04-07-2007, 03:07 PM
We know that it's set in either 2022 0r 2026, since there is mention of a World Cup (assuming that it's not the cricket or rugby world cup).
Weren't it the olympic games?!

MohawkPirate
04-07-2007, 03:11 PM
they mention concacaf, comnbol and uefa which are all soccer refrences...

Drummerboy88x1
04-07-2007, 03:12 PM
Actually, it mentions both I do believe...

Greyknight09
04-07-2007, 03:26 PM
They mention the UEFA World Cup, the cancellation of the 2006 Olympics, and a look forward towards the 2008 Summer Games

capteenix
04-07-2007, 03:29 PM
Basically we already squeezed everything we could from the site. Now, what next?

derdoofi
04-07-2007, 03:35 PM
hmm...
Wait? xD

Drummerboy88x1
04-07-2007, 03:45 PM
We really have..now to just sit here and wait..

the only other website like this I know of is a countdown site..

http://www.islandofrhodes.org/index.html

God of War stuff..ehwell..just gotta wait I guess...

capteenix
04-07-2007, 04:31 PM
http://www.badongo.com/file/2692350

can anyone understand a **** in this Reversed audio?

elliottxspyder
04-07-2007, 04:43 PM
ok the one thing no one talked about was after they were talking about the olympics they sed check back sunday for some time or sumthing liek that, do u maybe think there going to release something else tomorow, i find it very possible

xxjusticarxx
04-07-2007, 04:54 PM
They mention the UEFA World Cup, the cancellation of the 2006 Olympics, and a look forward towards the 2008 Summer Games

It clearly says 2028 Summer Games, which means this MUST be 2026 because of the FIFA World Cup.

spysiem2005
04-07-2007, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by elliottxspyder:
ok the one thing no one talked about was after they were talking about the olympics they sed check back sunday for some time or sumthing liek that, do u maybe think there going to release something else tomorow, i find it very possible

I think that's too soon, not enough people have heard of it yet, I think.

totodestroy
04-07-2007, 05:01 PM
usually when a viral advertising site goes up it's just a matter of days before an announcement follows, or in keeping with the real world view another news broadcast could be put up tomorrow, could be an ongoing story until the game releases.

Greyknight09
04-07-2007, 05:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Greyknight09:

It clearly says 2028 Summer Games, which means this MUST be 2026 because of the FIFA World Cup. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, my bad, forgot to add the 2's in the years

Rashad360
04-07-2007, 05:52 PM
In GRAW2, ghosts helped the Mexican government, I dont think they are attacking because Mexico is trying to protect their border from *Americans* coming in. (great way to pay us back...)

But then the site mentions taking out launchers south west of America!

Does someone have any idea who we are attacking there!

Inquisitor_Zeal
04-07-2007, 06:29 PM
The news anchor in the background then states that the Pentagon, CIA, and NSA headquarters have been destroyed, presumably by terrorist strikes.

Sorry if someone has already commented on this but i havent been on for a while today and havent read through all 10 pages.

But in the audio it never said they were destroyed but it said that they had relocated. This could be because they were destoryed but it could be for other reasons. Since Pre-emtive nuclear strikes have been mentioned(i believe) it could be from nuclear fall out near these building that caused them to move. Plus it said that the whitehouse had moved locations(i think i heard that, And i dont mean it literally moved but that they created a new parliment type building) So it seems that alot of major secruity buildings have relocated from the washiington area.

DISASTER03
04-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Not to keep banging this into peoples heads but i still believe its the Russians and are in the test it says something along the lines of

"distaste, enmity, antipathy for dialects of slavic descent"

so he hates people who speak russian for some reason, presumably because they are the enemy

besides a Mexican/Russian alliance isn't new... all RTS players will remember Red Alert 2

DISASTER03
04-07-2007, 06:36 PM
if u want to read it its right under the cape offensive sound clip

DISASTER03
04-07-2007, 06:39 PM
ok 3 posts in a row i know i'm stupid but i just thought of this...

i doubt its mexico because there is no mention of fighting in the american southwest, why would Mexico attack the southeast when the southwest is that close to them...

... also if the USA was fighting Mexico i also doubt Mexico would consider not following NAFTA and they would instead ignore it and not trade with the US at all

Vercinorix
04-07-2007, 11:33 PM
I am still thinking that it is the US vs Europe. The 'antipathy toward slavic peoples' is probably a red herring... this man has a history, and he could well have carried that with him from before the present conflict.

Please note: since there are considerable conventional forces involved of a pretty heavy nature, the only opponents that are plausible (even 20 years into the future) are those who either possess that capability now or who have the economy to develop it by 2026. The only countries or regions that fit that bill are Japan, Russia, China, the EU and (maybe) Korea and India.

From the economic chatter going on, it basically rules out everyone but the EU. Remember also that the only 'conflict currencies' mentioned are the Euro and the US dollar. Also, all military action is happening either in Europe or in the CONUS, and all military casualties are either European or US.

That pretty much cinches who is fighting whom.

Kramerica85
04-08-2007, 03:17 AM
The main thing that irks me is how many people believe that the Rev64 site is proof that Ubi/Clancy is developing a flight sim.

Why, then, would the focal point of their viral campaign be a former counterintelligence operative, and a current Special Forces officer? Our John Doe is obviously a groundpounder, not a pilot.

It wouldn't make any sense to begin marketing an upcoming flight sim by centering it around a trigger jockey. But that's just me.

piratefalcon325
04-08-2007, 03:17 AM
Did anyone else hear something about an "European Federation?" Most of the fighting appears to be in Western Europe, and little if anything is mentioned about Eastern Europe - could there have been some sort of split in the EU leading to war between splinter EU factions and the US, France, Spain, and the UK?

Another interesting thing that I don't think anyone in this thread has touched on: when the scrolling intel mentions the cross-com, it says "loc: Ile de France," basically meaning the greater Paris area. With the references to l'Axe Historique and Doe's fluency in French, I think it's likely that he was wounded in France (assuming the cross-com belongs to him).

I'm starting to think this guy is an O-5 at least, with all the chatter about a "colonel," and my hunch that the battle of Atlanta was probably years before this (when he was recommended for MAJ). Those of you with military backgrounds know that a 37 year old officer who isn't at least a Major is sucking in his career.

I'm thinking that if this guy is a colonel, then you are dealing with the command of battalion or larger elements; I hate to say it but it sounds like the makings of an RTS. ugh.

DIRTYLODOWN
04-08-2007, 03:18 AM
I have sat for 2 hours reading all the comment and theories. Here is my conculsion. I think this is a multistoryline game on three titles. The guy in the picture is not Scott Mitchell. I am assuming that it is a guy on Rainbow due to the Intel references. 37L, is what 97B is today, I know, deal with MOSs everyday. I am guess that the guy is Logan Keller(my opinion). Now this war is betwen EU and US, I get from the reports only are about US and Europe. Russia is involved with the only ability to lauch a first Strike on the US with without US stopping it. Tom Clancy has a thing for mixing real world and his world.

The military likes to have different acronyms for the same thing. JSF is Joint Strike Force, meaning Rainbow, GRAW, and Splinter Cell could be in the same boat. I think it wont be a RTS because it wouldnt explain this guy. But I think a combine joint mission is invovled. The three titles will sell seperate but they all have the same mission. Whether its on the scale of BF2142 or Joint Ops, but airstrikes will be involved. Could be large scale maps like BF2142 or continuous maps like WOW. Which would be coll mind you. What ever it is its big. It could be this guy is dreaming and he hear updates or he is looking into the future.

The timeline is in question at this point. I think its 2025. THat would mean the Summer Olympics would have already happen and the winter would be coming up. World Cup and Winter olympics are the same year. But thats just my opinion of this sitution.

milla4da8killa
04-08-2007, 03:22 AM
"Authorization...go green."

This is confirming the right to launch a nuclear missile. Also I believe this game will be similar to GRAW. It won't be the same though.

Kramerica85
04-08-2007, 03:24 AM
Logan Keller was prior Delta, and John Doe's dossier says nothing about either 1st SFOD-D, Combat Applications Group, or even Delta Force. It only lists Special Forces, which points to him maybe being a Ghost, as the Ghosts belong to the 5th Special Forces Group.

This is, in all honesty, probably a totally new character. Let's also not forget that this seems to be all-out war we're dealing with.

Keller would not be properly equipped to fight in such a campaign. His focus, as well as that of Rainbow's, is counter- and anti-terror. Small scale, low intensity conflict. Not war.

By the way, Milla...I don't think the "Go Green" authorization has anything to do with nukes. It's obviously the Go-Code for some kind of offensive involving boots on the ground.

milla4da8killa
04-08-2007, 03:26 AM
Ok, sorry for double post. But also millions of soldiers in the top left (cross com). The only countries capable of this are China and Russia. Russia will most likley be the attackers here fighitng on both the American and European fronts. Since the refugees are going to China, that means they are excepting us. Als Russia is one of only a ferw countires with nukes that can be luianched within seconds.

DIRTYLODOWN
04-08-2007, 03:36 AM
But here is the thing about that this war has to multiscaled conventional and un-conventional. That would explained Rainbow invovlement. You might be right about Keller, But it has to be somebody invovled with storyline. However Rainbow can fight at any level of conflict. Personally I think it will be JSF as either the title or the mission. Probaly a 4 the game where all the series lead up to this point. I remember a while ago there were rumors of a another rainbow game and it would be final. I also kind recall a mission in either Eagle watch or Rogue spear taking place in 2010. Rainbow have had mission at Cape Canveral. Maybe the next few titles lead up to this Firehawk. GR had missions in Russia, GRAW2 had mission up a US Border. Just seaching memory.

piratefalcon325
04-08-2007, 03:39 AM
The most current information about Doe puts him as an 18A, not a 97B. Meaning he is a current operator, no matter what his rank is, although it's not inconceivable that he is commanding a large infantry force out-of-branch.

EDIT: I'm hoping more and more that this isn't an RTS, but I tend to agree with the guys who are saying that it's probably jus the setting for the next slew of TC franchise games. There wouldn't be much point in this much character development for an RTS.

Kramerica85
04-08-2007, 03:40 AM
I understand your point about this war being unconventional, however sending Rainbow in to this type of conflict would be like throwing the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team into Fallujah in Iraq. It just wouldn't work; they're not trained nor equipped for that type of conflict.

The point, however, is moot. The character, again, is someone new and not someone we've seen before. Just because it's a Clancy game doesn't mean it has to be someone from the storyline.

piratefalcon325
04-08-2007, 03:45 AM
I understand your point about this war being unconventional, however sending Rainbow in to this type of conflict would be like throwing the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team into Fallujah in Iraq. It just wouldn't work; they're not trained nor equipped for that type of conflict.

The point, however, is moot. The character, again, is someone new and not someone we've seen before. Just because it's a Clancy game doesn't mean it has to be someone from the storyline.

1st SFOD-D is VERY BUSY in places like Fallujah nowadays. Yes, they are trained for counterterrorism and precision raids, but they are also an extremely effective unconventional fighting force. Sure, the fictional Rainbow team is built more for SWAT-type operations, the guys with military special ops experience would be very useful in an unconventional warfare aspect.

milla4da8killa
04-08-2007, 03:50 AM
Well, I'm looking over the site as I type this. Apperently he was captured during the fight at Atlanta. Also "say goodbye to daddy" is said as his family is evacuated to leave the U.S. while he stays to fight. Also int the clip you see a sniper which appears to be either chinese or russian. Then you hear gunfire.

Kramerica85
04-08-2007, 03:51 AM
Good point about Delta. I kind of forget they've been operating lately all over Afghanistan and Iraq, mainly as part of the JSOC Task Force that has a different designation every week.

That would be interesting, though, seeing Rainbow move from CQB to warzone conflict like the Ghosts.

With the state the US seems to be in, it wouldn't be impossible for Rainbow members...who are all former/current special operations...to augment units like the Ghosts.

milla4da8killa
04-08-2007, 03:53 AM
Wait, I remember this book now...I forogt thje name and I only got the chance to read a tiny bit. I forgot his name to...dangit! >,<

I do remember that it was a nuclear war though...

piratefalcon325
04-08-2007, 03:53 AM
Doe's cross-com was located in Ile de France, and with the other reference to France and the Paris area specifically IMO Doe was captured in combat in France. I'm thinking the battle of Atlanta was at least a couple years before his capture.

DIRTYLODOWN
04-08-2007, 03:56 AM
Let me disagree with you on this point, it wa mention that Games wil be held on later dates, and terrorist have been arrested and a couple of little things that I picked from the feeds. All those references are raindow type missions. Off subject to FBI has been invovle on some mission with SF in Aghanistan. I agree with your assesment of the charectors. But was looking up Rainbow Six and GRAW on wiki, found some more clues out....

"Third Echelon from Splinter Cell is mentioned by name during Act Three. This shows again how Ghost Recon and Splinter Cell exist within the same universe. The first time being the sinking of the USS Clarence E. Walsh in both Ghost Recon 2 and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
The player can obtain special head gear from Rainbow Six: Vegas and Splinter Cell: Double Agent by having saved profiles from the games on your hard drive or memory card. The player can gain access to these head pieces in the multiplayer character customization area.
In the distance of the multiplayer map Lagoon, an area similar to the island map named Rocky Cove from the first GRAW can be seen in the distance. Similarities include the raised cliff like area in the center with rocky beaches to the sides"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy%27s_Ghost_Recon_Advanced_Warfighter_2

Though the Splinter Cell and the Ghost Recon are known to take place in the same universe (Chaos Theory and Ghost Recon 2 take place during the same events, and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 specifically mentions an organization from Splinter Cell). Rainbow Six takes place in the same universe as all the 1Jack Ryan novels.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Six

Also- GR.....DOD.....Pentagon, SC.....NSA.....DC, Rainbow....Hereford....London

Gikuu
04-08-2007, 03:57 AM
Has anyone noticed how close the John F Kennedy Space center and the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station are? As are Fort Benning and Atlanta's Coords, and Paris' Ile-de-france and the other reference.

The only thing I cannot place is the Fort Huachuca :S

DIRTYLODOWN
04-08-2007, 04:01 AM
Fort Hauchuca is on the Border in AZ. Doe has to have been in all of the Special Services.

milla4da8killa
04-08-2007, 04:02 AM
Maybe he's the anti-christ?

piratefalcon325
04-08-2007, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Gikuu:
Has anyone noticed how close the John F Kennedy Space center and the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station are? As are Fort Benning and Atlanta's Coords, and Paris' Ile-de-france and the other reference.

The only thing I cannot place is the Fort Huachuca :S

Fort Huachuca is where John Doe went to counterintelligence training as an enlisted soldier.

A lot of these questions are answered farther back in the thread; I know it's a lot to read, but it could help.

DIRTYLODOWN
04-08-2007, 04:04 AM
Could be....Firehawk is a ride at Kings Island in Cincinnati.

milla4da8killa
04-08-2007, 04:24 AM
What's the rev? I was looking at the leaked list and it says...

Assassin (PS3, Xbox 360, Rev, Wii)

So...help?

Arachnidus
04-08-2007, 05:11 AM
I also noticed that there were numerous references to riots and oubreaks of fighting in major US citys. Too bad I live in NY lol. But seriously, something has really hit the **** and mexico, if proven by R6 and GRAW that Mexico is more than just a breeding ground for future home-depot employees- its a terrorism site.

capteenix
04-08-2007, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by milla4da8killa:
What's the rev? I was looking at the leaked list and it says...

Assassin (PS3, Xbox 360, Rev, Wii)

So...help?
Ignore it.

Rev64 is a Relevation 6:4. This line talks about Red horse, which is likely a JSF CTOL Aircraft. And this game, once again, is more than possible to be 'Firehawk'. (Likely an Aircraft game in TC, Ubi Fashion)

capteenix
04-08-2007, 06:39 AM
DBL post, wtf!

Kramerica85
04-08-2007, 06:42 AM
And this game, once again, is more than confirmed to be Firehawk. (Likely a Aircraft game)

Once again, why would they be making a Special Forces officer...a groundpounder, not a pilot...the focal point of a viral campaign for a flight sim?

Besides, the Tom Clancy line has experienced nothing but success with its tactical shooter/stealth genre. If it ain't broke, it probably isn't going to get fixed. Ubi and Red Storm's flight sims were nowhere near as successful as the Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon titles.

Again, all evidence points to it more than likely not being an aircraft game. JSF could mean Joint Strike Fighter, or Joint Strike Force, Joint Security Force, etc.

capteenix
04-08-2007, 06:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And this game, once again, is more than confirmed to be Firehawk. (Likely a Aircraft game)

Once again, why would they be making a Special Forces officer...a groundpounder, not a pilot...the focal point of a viral campaign for a flight sim?

Besides, the Tom Clancy line has experienced nothing but success with its tactical shooter/stealth genre. If it ain't broke, it probably isn't going to get fixed. Ubi and Red Storm's flight sims were nowhere near as successful as the Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon titles.

Again, all evidence points to it more than likely not being an aircraft game. JSF could mean Joint Strike Fighter, or Joint Strike Force, Joint Security Force, etc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

JSF.mil
Joint Strike Fighter.
Maybe the dude has to do something with the storyline? and you need to save him? Anything is possible.

Kramerica85
04-08-2007, 06:48 AM
Anything is possible, true. But while the current acronym for JSF is Joint Strike Fighter, who knows what it will become throughout the course of this campaign. I'm keeping my mind a little more open when it comes to the meaning of those three letters.

Mainly because I'm terrified they're going to turn this into an aircraft game. And I hate those.

capteenix
04-08-2007, 06:52 AM
Anything is possible, true. But while the current acronym for JSF is Joint Strike Fighter, who knows what it will become throughout the course of this campaign. I'm keeping my mind a little more open when it comes to the meaning of those three letters.

Mainly because I'm terrified they're going to turn this into an aircraft game. And I hate those.
And sadly to say this In media files When soldiers needed an air support they called for Red Horse Squadron. Now The site is named Rev64, which is basically talkiong about Red horse and doom. To me Rev64 = Red Horse = JSF = Firehawk. And Yes I am very scared too.

FoxHoleDelta
04-08-2007, 08:18 AM
JSF is definitly a task force. Whether it's joint or JSF stands for something completely different, it's a task force. In the news-cast, after the mention of EU casualties, she mentions something about the "task-force" taking some sort of thing. Can't remember now.

I think someone should also capture the newscast and extract to a .mp3 or something, if not already done so.

In regards as to why no Rainbow involvment or mention to be exact, firstly if you've read the book, you'll know that when it was set-up, Rainbow is off the grid and no body knows about it.

Just like Navy SEALs should have been till journalists started poking their noses about.

Also, I think the Vegas installment threw it off course. Remember, there was no Chavez, Price, Keller, etc or even mention of Hereford where HQ is. Unless there's something I didn't quite catch on, but Rainbow is no longer the Rainbow Clancy had created.

It could be cause of this why there's no involvment.

One last thing, in the news cast, there was mention of El Paso and Warez (wrong spelling I know) or whatever the place is called. Put together with the mention of Ghost Lead and crosscom, this is something directly or has GR involvment.

My thoughts for now.

DJElmex
04-08-2007, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by DIRTYLODOWN:
Let me disagree with you on this point, it wa mention that Games wil be held on later dates, and terrorist have been arrested and a couple of little things that I picked from the feeds. All those references are raindow type missions. Off subject to FBI has been invovle on some mission with SF in Aghanistan. I agree with your assesment of the charectors. But was looking up Rainbow Six and GRAW on wiki, found some more clues out....

"Third Echelon from Splinter Cell is mentioned by name during Act Three. This shows again how Ghost Recon and Splinter Cell exist within the same universe. The first time being the sinking of the USS Clarence E. Walsh in both Ghost Recon 2 and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
The player can obtain special head gear from Rainbow Six: Vegas and Splinter Cell: Double Agent by having saved profiles from the games on your hard drive or memory card. The player can gain access to these head pieces in the multiplayer character customization area.
In the distance of the multiplayer map Lagoon, an area similar to the island map named Rocky Cove from the first GRAW can be seen in the distance. Similarities include the raised cliff like area in the center with rocky beaches to the sides"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy%27s_Ghost_Recon_Advanced_Warfighter_2

Though the Splinter Cell and the Ghost Recon are known to take place in the same universe (Chaos Theory and Ghost Recon 2 take place during the same events, and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 specifically mentions an organization from Splinter Cell). Rainbow Six takes place in the same universe as all the 1Jack Ryan novels.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Six

Also- GR.....DOD.....Pentagon, SC.....NSA.....DC, Rainbow....Hereford....London

But does this rule out the possebility, that the GR/SC universe is the same as the RS/Clancy universe? It has just not been mentioned any connection between them....am i wrong?

FoxHoleDelta
04-08-2007, 08:53 AM
Ok, took me a while but here are the exact words.

"units of the JSF 7th taskforce ... 1st US counter attack"

So the JSF has individual units. Spec ops? Epionage? Anti terror? Air/ground support?

It could be what someone said earlier. We decide which unit we play using. Or, we could be someone who oversees the whole taskforce?

Maybe that guy in the pic is someone who oversees the entire thing? Got captured?

Alien1991
04-08-2007, 09:28 AM
Sorry if any of this has been mentioned before or is irritatingly obvious.

In one of the movies on the John Doe pillow there was some abrams tanks and prolly a stryker apc. In graw many of you know that the ghosts sometimes used a stryker for in/exfiltration.

The pentagon, fbi, cia, etc HQ's was simultaniously attacked. because of weak radiation signatures, it looks like it was EMP bombs.

And I remembered something Irena said near the end in Vegas. "I just wish I could be around to see you lose the war." and " We're taking the fight to you."

Hope this helps.

Shady Pyro
04-08-2007, 09:36 AM
the red horse is probably meant to be war...like it is thought to mean in the bible.

the red horse unit is like an engineering military unit.

and any thing military related with the same objective is a task force

and if you check out wikipedia...spyder is 2 types of missles...anti air and ballistic

DIRTYLODOWN
04-08-2007, 10:57 AM
It appears to me that "news updates" do not coincide with the rev 64 site. I am guessing that everything leads up to Firehawk. Maybe rev 64 is callsign. Or he is the answer to win this war.

xxjusticarxx
04-08-2007, 11:17 AM
We should keep in mind that his military jacket may be incomplete or inaccurate, given that he's a POW.

pettyofficerj
04-08-2007, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by DIRTYLODOWN:
It appears to me that "news updates" do not coincide with the rev 64 site. I am guessing that everything leads up to Firehawk. Maybe rev 64 is callsign. Or he is the answer to win this war.

this has to be firehawk. no one knows any "solid" details as to what this game is supposed to be based on, or what type of genre the game falls under. Nothing is known. All of a sudden, we're introduced to these news report and this site. And Firehawk bears the Tom Clancy moniker. My money is this site turning into Firehawk within the next month. Either that or they have another Tom Clancy game underwraps about to be exposed. Either way, I'm interested.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Trace626
04-08-2007, 04:23 PM
In the audio/video loss of pride... the annuocer is interupted and you see a girl tied to a pole (or so it looks) maybe the guy on the bed isnt alone.

XNA_Junkie
04-08-2007, 04:43 PM
My 2 Cents:

Hey, thought I'd give my opinion on this.

I don't think this will be a single game, rather 'Firehawk' is an umbrella title for the next 3 seperate SC, GR and R6 games. I mean, think about it, there's no way you could successfully blend all 3 games into one. It would make more sense to set the 3 games in the same time/location or, my thought is that the events of the next SC will trigger events for the next R6 and in turn the next GR. I mean, at the end of SChttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifA, doesn't Fisher say he'll get revenge on the NSA? And in the news reports aren't the CIA, FBI and NSA HQs destroyed by terrorists. After playing back through SChttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifA I noticed an e-mail confirming the existence of at least one terrorist mole within the CIA. So things already appear to be set in motion. Also, Irena's comments at the end of R6:Vegas tie in with bringing 'the war' to American soil.

Also, a quick point, isn't the next Splinter Cell game supposed to be the last? Perhaps Sam Fisher is the man who starts this war in that game? Perhaps Rainbow Six kill him in their new game? Maybe the Ghosts are faced with WW3 in theirs...just a thought.

From the news reports it seems possible to deduce that events have come to a head in the summer months of 2022, due to mentioning the FIFA World Cup.

I'm not sure whether the US is at war with the EU (or the 'European Federation') but it seems to be the simplest explanation. The news reports mention US troops in Iberia (Spain), Paris and air raids over London and Hull. This ties in with our John Doe's crosscom being found in Paris, and mentioning of European forces sieging the city, it makes sense that he was captured by EU(or EF) forces and is now a POW.

I think our John Doe is Mitchell from GR. It most certainly is NOT Sam fisher, as the vital statistics do not match up. Unfortunately my knowledge of GR trivia is limited so I can't say for sure whether it's Mitchell or not. But it would make sense that if he survived the events of GRAW2, he took part in the battle for Atlanta, was promoted and moved to the European theatre, where he was captured.

It's hard tell anything for sure right now though, but I tell you what, I'm hooked on this thing BIG TIME! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

TheIRS
04-08-2007, 05:31 PM
This guy definately isn't Scott Mitchell. In the "Bonuses" section of the GRAW2 campaign menu, it gives character bios, stating that Mitchell was born 08/13/1976 (37 during the game). Also, it can't be any current Ghosts, because Bo Jenkins is the youngest and he was born in 86'.

XNA_Junkie
04-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Ah, OK. I didn't know that. However, that only becomes an issue if John Doe's DOB is in 1991.

If we assume that instead his prospective donor is born in 1991, then this line of reasoning still holds.

Greyknight09
04-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by XNA_Junkie:
Ah, OK. I didn't know that. However, that only becomes an issue if John Doe's DOB is in 1991.

If we assume that instead his prospective donor is born in 1991, then this line of reasoning still holds.

It won't be anybody from a current Clancy series, this is set in 2020 sometime making all the characters far too old to be in service, or atleast as a grunt

XNA_Junkie
04-08-2007, 06:50 PM
But this is no ordinary grunt though is it?
He was in possession of a commander class cross-com. Perhaps he was some big shot major that the enemy targeted for capture.

Hmmm, I think perhaps his indentity will remain a mystery until the last moment.

Hell, maybe it'll be like in that film Layer Cake and we'll never actually know who he is...

Greyknight09
04-08-2007, 06:52 PM
He got shot in the shoulder and fought in the defense of Atlanta, a high-ranking officer wouldn't do that

XNA_Junkie
04-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Yeah...good point.

j.carney.tx
04-08-2007, 07:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kramerica85:

And sadly to say this In media files When soldiers needed an air support they called for Red Horse Squadron. Now The site is named Rev64, which is basically talkiong about Red horse and doom. To me Rev64 = Red Horse = JSF = Firehawk. And Yes I am very scared too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I noted this in the wiki, but now that I signed up, I'll mention it here: in the audio/video where Red Horse is called in for support, the video on the left shows a flight of V-22 Ospreys. This leads me to believe that JSF refers to a task force and NOT the Joint Strike Fighter. I'm certain that Red Horse is a flight of V-22 Opsreys. In another of the video's, it shows one of them being blown out of the air as well.

piratefalcon325
04-08-2007, 08:42 PM
He got shot in the shoulder and fought in the defense of Atlanta, a high-ranking officer wouldn't do that

I'm almost 100% positive that MAJ/LTC/COL Doe was wounded in combat in Paris, where his (at least probably his) damaged cross-com was recovered.

An SF Captain would almost certainly would fight in a major ground battle if he was so needed. Assuming that nothing happened to him following the "rear advance" from Atlanta, at some unknown point after that he was deployed to France.

If the damaged crosscom was found in France, and was somehow separated from Doe, how would his captors know it was his? Why would they link this records jacket with him if they didn't find it on him after he was wounded?

And I don't think it is out of the question that as a Major he might have been in direct ground combat. It is rare but it does happen - it might be that instead of being an SF team leader he is now a troop or company commander, which is still a relatively small element in a huge force-on-force conflagration like this is supposed to be.

EDIT: A couple more things: his jacket says that after a command in 4 BCT 1 CAV he was assigned to CENTCOM "pre-nuclear FOP" (speaking of which - does anyone know what FOP means?), under which 5th SFG is assigned - the Group of which the fictional Ghosts are a part. My theory is that this guy is Scott Mitchell's replacement, and that with the start of WWIII he was then assigned to JSF IIX (JSF 8).

I agree with the person who said that he thought that there were multiple JSFs- at first I thought it was like how the TF in Iraq hunting the major terrorist leaders and militia guys changed the name of their TF every few months. But now, noting that JSF 7 took out the airstrips on the Gulf Coast, and Doe was assigned to JSF IIX, it makes sense that there are multiple JSFs.

RealGrendelKhan
04-08-2007, 08:59 PM
Let me just mention one thing to the Joint Strike Fighter theory. Joint Strike Fighters are fighters. Not Ospreys. V-22s as seen in the vids when the Red Horse squadron is mentioned are. The Red Horse Squadron seems to be flying Ospreys. I dont see much of a game coming from a V/STOL cargo plane.

pettyofficerj
04-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by RealGrendelKhan:
Let me just mention one thing to the Joint Strike Fighter theory. Joint Strike Fighters are fighters. Not Ospreys. V-22s as seen in the vids when the Red Horse squadron is mentioned are. The Red Horse Squadron seems to be flying Ospreys. I dont see much of a game coming from a V/STOL cargo plane.

ever play vietnam medievac, or other titles from the "search and rescue" series? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

granted, they were not really mainstream games, they were games. In the vietnam edition, you had to evac men from firefights using a huey, as well as airlifting wounded, all the while firing your m60 mounted on the chopper. But that does not seem "clancy-ish" at all.

AngryRaptor
04-08-2007, 09:35 PM
With respect to the genre, my guess is that it will be a RTS/FPS hybrid. I recently read an article in a PC magazine(UK gaming magazine I think) about an upcoming game (non-Clancy universe, but war type game) that was a hybrid RTS/shooter in which you could seemlessly go from one to the other. Could control unit as a tactical commander but if you wanted to could shift gears on the fly and take FPS control of the specified unit(s) and have more control over outcome. My bet is that the new Clancy title will be something along this line. The game mentioned sounded impressive and fun if it could be pulled off seemlessly. Imagine for a minute being a tatical Joint Task Force leader and sending in a lone operative to assisinate a terrorist planner and then taking control of the action splinter cell style or sending in a four man unit to take out a terrorist training camp that was discovered by lone operative's intel and RTS style letting it play out or Ghost Recon style taking control to drop yourself into the action. Just a thought -what do you guys think???

tygerhauk
04-08-2007, 10:56 PM
well i know most of this information has already been posted, however, there are still a few things that have yet to be covered. also im sorry about everything being so mixed together. i was just taking note of things as they came up.

for the numbers, i changed each to the corresponding letter in the alphabet. some will have two because numbers such as 12 and 13 can be ab/m and ac/n respectively. "coincedentally", codes did come out to form words.

there are also links to medical terms used in the info scroll and other abbreviations.

other than that your guess is as good as mine :P ! best of luck to everyone!

jsf 2855 5833-806 0 4722

0 2855 00 LC-46
0BHEE00 LC-DF

0283321 JD-22
0BHCCBA JD-BB
0BHCCU

0 5833 00 CA 16.5
0EHCC00 "CA P.E"

0 806 0 00 CA 14.5.19
0H0F000 "CA N.E.S"

0803617 BR-76
0H0C*** BR-GF

0 4722 00 BMPO8
0DGBB00 BMPOH

0803617 F3-12
0H0C*** FC-AB
0H0CFQ FC-L

0391414 WO 13.14
0" CIA" "DAD" "WO M.N"
0"CINN" (cinncinati) WO AC.AD (AC=Antes de Cristo "Before Christ", A.D.= Anno Domini)

0125250 CH 12.4
0 "A BEBE" 0 "CH L.D"
0LEBE CH ABD
0LEBY CH A X

0139100 LO 19.20
0ACIA00 "LO S.T"
0"MIA"00

0185400 RVL-6 (Revelations Chapter 6) if you pay attention to the info scroll youll see ---------------6:4--------------------
0-AHED-00

8151819 VS-34
HAEAHAI (8-1-5-1-8-1-9) VS-CD
"HORS"(8-15-18-19)

Enlisted in the Air Force? on July 2, 2009 at 18 years of age.
Completed Basic Training on October 14, 2009.
Most likely got a high score on his ASVAB (90+) when he went to MEPS allowing him to take the DLAB (linguistics test to become a translator) which would explain why he knows French, Russian, and Spanish.

Sat<413/US Orbits ...REDIRECTED>
ID: MERCURY.... TRUMPET ... ORION ... MISTY-2 ... LACROSSE-4 ... TITANIV //
Sattelite was redirected.

Epinephrine
Adrenocorticosteroid

Possibly a current POW or recently released POW based on medical reports.

LOC- Location of Capture ?:

Medical Information:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebral_ischemia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catatonia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroencephalography

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agonal_respiration

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myoclonus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apnea

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/anoxia/anoxia.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhesus_blood_group_system

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type

fractured right scapula
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scapula
Compound Comminuted fracture of right clavicle

Mission ?
Opp: CAPE OFFENSIVE
DETECT: 580 Embarked on the mission, 100 remain unknown (MIA,KIA,POW)
Proj(project?) Impact : <37.2365>
Strike window illuminance: 15%
PROJ TARGETS: PATRICK AFB (Air Force Base), CCAFS(http://www.robsv.com/cape/, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Canaveral)

SVS HARD DRIVE 54% Retrievable
What is SVS ?
http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:2iog4wavz0gJ:www.d...n&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us (http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:2iog4wavz0gJ:www.dtic.mil/ndia/2005st_cbis/thursday/milburn.pdf+SVS+military&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us)

SIDEBAR
23746818htr
BC GDFHAHHTR

EQ35422200-721497
EQ CEDBBB00-GBADIG

7549A-72x//_42
GEDA-GBx//_42

j.carney.tx
04-08-2007, 11:45 PM
some new 'developments'?

ghost recon forum page; top header appears to have been 'hacked'
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/cfrm/f/347107822

rainbow six forum page; header appears 'hacked' as well
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/cfrm/f/920102901

splinter cell's forum header looks normal...for now.
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/cfrm/f/882103331

totodestroy
04-08-2007, 11:54 PM
hmmm that could mean anything or maybe a sign from Ubi, but it could also just be a flaw from the Ubi server.

who knows this is getting crazier all the time.....

tygerhauk
04-09-2007, 12:16 AM
it couldnt possibly be a flaw on the server. its a set image on each forum except the Splinter Cell forum. there must be some connection between the two main sites or some bit of information. also each image shows "RD HORS". "HORS" is a decoded piece ( 8151819 is the code ) in my previous post.

piratefalcon325
04-09-2007, 12:26 AM
Yeah, it's not a server flaw.. it blinks information such as "the initiative will proceed as planned," RD HORS, which is a reference to the Red Horse we've been talking about in Revelations 6:4, and the ubiquitous Rev 6:4, though this is the first time I've seen it displayed in a format other than REV64.

With Rev64 on Doe's records jacket and the mention of the European Federation, I'm starting to think from all the stuff that people have pieced together that Rev64 is the codename of a European splinter faction that goes to war with Western Europe and the US in this scenario. Maybe this faction sees themselves as the "Red Horse" bringing about the end times.

pettyofficerj
04-09-2007, 12:35 AM
heh!....

this is getting kinda cool!...

everyday something different happens in the clancy-verse

I just noticed the part about the different forum sites appearing differently..

the game better be guud...

pettyofficerj
04-09-2007, 12:37 AM
hehe..

I just noticed something on the hacked banner on the splinter forums...

"you have no idea what's coming"

Imaginary.Phat
04-09-2007, 01:03 AM
it would be cool if there was a real tie in between all the series' in this game

milla4da8killa
04-09-2007, 01:04 AM
Well my p[ost was deleted before (hm...) so I'll repost this.

I was looking at the leaked info for UBI's releases, and it says...

Assassin (xbox 360, Ps3, PC, rev, wii)

What's the rev?

j.carney.tx
04-09-2007, 01:22 AM
from rainbow six forum header:
currently collecting intelligence
for modification and dissemination...
>>jsf<<//mos 97b(35l)\18a
airborne, ranger, special forces, ocs
rd hors
rev 6:4

from ghost recon forum header:
the initiative will proceed as planned
28.55.58.33-80.60.47.22 >>jsf<<
hgt:1.9 meters, weight: 101 kilos
rd hors
rev 6:4

(note: metric units conver to 6'3", 223lbs)