PDA

View Full Version : more dlc for assassins creed revelations

LUR21
08-02-2011, 10:40 PM
Hi guys,

Dont know about anyone else but i would really like to see more dlc content for ACR. I would like to see downloadable maps from all previous titles. It would be great just to run around in the old towns from AC, AC2 and ACB. I would gladly pay 10 dollars per map. It would be easy to do considering all maps are already made. It would be awesome.

I would also like to see every outfit from all previous games as dlc. And the abitlity to take off armour and customise special armour ( like taking the fur off brutus armour for one). I also hope in the altair parts of the game he will make that Altair Armour suit and wear it.

Also i hope there will be new weapons in this game. Brotherhood didn't have any new weapons really from AC2 apart from crossbow and heavy weapons.

Let me know your thoughts.

kriegerdesgottes
08-02-2011, 11:13 PM
We were supposed to get two dlc from Brotherhood but I think the second one just got merged into Revelations. Phillipe Bergeron said in an Australian interview there were supposed to be two one in March which was the Davinci one and another big one in November which was supposed to be the "Assassins product for 2011" which turned into Revelations. I hope we get more this time too though instead of a bunch of pointless MP dlc.

Jexx21
08-03-2011, 12:39 AM
I wouldn't buy a single map for 10 dollars.

That is WAY too much like COD.

roostersrule2
08-03-2011, 01:45 AM
Let's hope revelations dosent feel like a big Dlc like brotherhoods story did

TorQue1988
08-03-2011, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:
Yeah that was my only problem with ACB...the story was too short and somewhat uninspired,almost the whole sequence 8 after Ezio got the apple was very bad and repetitive and forced the player to just use the apple without any freedom at all.
Back on topic, i too would like to see more and better SP DLC,and not just pointless MP maps like kriegerdesgotte said.

Jexx21
08-03-2011, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:

Ya know, back in the day, these 'big DLC' were called Expansions.

Wish we still got those. I'd easily pay 30 bucks for an AC expansion.

SleezeRocker
08-03-2011, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by LUR21:
Hi guys,

I would gladly pay 10 dollars per map.

Hell...NO! This ain't COD lol

I'll pay 10 for a multiplayer map(s), new characters, and bonus story chapter though (I suppose side torphies as well for story)
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

notafanboy
08-03-2011, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LUR21:
Hi guys,

I would gladly pay 10 dollars per map.

Hell...NO! This ain't COD lol

I'll pay 10 for a multiplayer map(s), new characters, and bonus story chapter though (I suppose side torphies as well for story)
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i think he meant venice,florence and rome in single player, not multiplayer maps.