PDA

View Full Version : OT: ufo?

fordfan25
01-30-2006, 12:45 AM
ok this is going to sound strange to post hear but i figure with all the avation guys maby some boady might be in the know. let me start at the beginging "and no this is not a joke thread"

im 28 now,when i was about 8 or so me and my father would sit out in our frount yard at night many times and just watch for shooting stars and relaxe. it was just kinda our thing lol. well one night we were sitting out side and we both just happend to look up at the same time. what i saw was a very7 black shape. sorta bomarang but not just a simple boomarange shape. no lights no sound. It was maby three times as high as the tree tops. i would have not seen it but it was a very clear night and the stars were out bright. well my dad looked at me and asked if i had saw it. we both went in side and drew pictures of what we saw and thay pretty much matched up. now befor any one says stelth bomber let me say that this sucker was WAY to big to be the B2 or f117. WAY to big. id say wing tip to wing tip 5 to 8 hundred yards or biger. it took up almost half the night sky. it was completely silent like a shadow moveing across the sky but blacking out the stars. had it not been such a clear bright night it would have blended in completly.

Well the other night i was watching a documintry on history channel i think and one segment was about people who had seen a UFO that thay discribed very much like what me and my dad saw. i think it was up north some wear.

also let me note that what i saw did not hover or turn. it just glided across the sky real fast. not so fast it was a blurr. you could follow its path by turning you head.

iv looked around on the net for pics that might match but so far iv had no luck. any one hear heard of any thing like that.

fordfan25
01-30-2006, 12:45 AM
ok this is going to sound strange to post hear but i figure with all the avation guys maby some boady might be in the know. let me start at the beginging "and no this is not a joke thread"

im 28 now,when i was about 8 or so me and my father would sit out in our frount yard at night many times and just watch for shooting stars and relaxe. it was just kinda our thing lol. well one night we were sitting out side and we both just happend to look up at the same time. what i saw was a very7 black shape. sorta bomarang but not just a simple boomarange shape. no lights no sound. It was maby three times as high as the tree tops. i would have not seen it but it was a very clear night and the stars were out bright. well my dad looked at me and asked if i had saw it. we both went in side and drew pictures of what we saw and thay pretty much matched up. now befor any one says stelth bomber let me say that this sucker was WAY to big to be the B2 or f117. WAY to big. id say wing tip to wing tip 5 to 8 hundred yards or biger. it took up almost half the night sky. it was completely silent like a shadow moveing across the sky but blacking out the stars. had it not been such a clear bright night it would have blended in completly.

Well the other night i was watching a documintry on history channel i think and one segment was about people who had seen a UFO that thay discribed very much like what me and my dad saw. i think it was up north some wear.

also let me note that what i saw did not hover or turn. it just glided across the sky real fast. not so fast it was a blurr. you could follow its path by turning you head.

iv looked around on the net for pics that might match but so far iv had no luck. any one hear heard of any thing like that.

fordfan25
01-30-2006, 12:54 AM
hmmm just did a google search. seems alot of people have seen something much like this.

HotelBushranger
01-30-2006, 01:59 AM
Got a picture?

Just as a sidenote, it seems all, or at least the majority of 'UFO sightings' comes from the United States only. Very curious... no digs at your country, just noticed that while reading what you said. And no I don't think your a nutcase...yet http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

AustinPowers_
01-30-2006, 04:28 AM
I believe you saw something that you cannot explian... people do all the time.
What I would be less inclined to accept was that it was extra-terrestrial.

Ie. green dudes flying 200 million light years across a vacuum in an aerodynamic plane, only to hide behind trees, and chop up cows every now and again.

Deedsundone
01-30-2006, 07:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AustinPowers_:
I believe you saw something that you cannot explian... people do all the time.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Every morning when I see myself in the mirror.

JG52_Cyanide
01-30-2006, 07:21 AM
Got Track? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

SeaFireLIV
01-30-2006, 07:25 AM
UFOs are fanciful and illogical. why would UFOs constantly keep checking the earth out and never get round to either, a: say hello or b: Attack us?

Likely explanation can range from freak occurences to the military using even more advance secret stuff to see how far they can go without being noticed.

Also, consider this:

Stealth bombers were YESTERDAY`s unexplained UFO, we know many of the sightings were these things in testing. This being the case, you probably saw the NEXT big experiment that the US (or UK in conjunction) may be working on.

Theirs a theory that secret scientific stuff is always 30-50 years in advance of what we as civilians have knowledgeable access to.

And, yea, i wanted to believe it was UFOs too - fantasy.

F0_Dark_P
01-30-2006, 07:55 AM
why aliens dont say hi is maybe couse they are checking and studying us right now..

they might have a intergalactic alliance, but we are just to self destructive and not fully advanced to join them, people have seen UFO's thousands of years

we humans are maybe not ready to now the "truth" jet http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

btw i have no mental problems or a member of some UFO church etc this is just a theory of mine, i just speculate

Capt.LoneRanger
01-30-2006, 08:31 AM
Reading this forum I sometimes think they are allready amongst us. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

TC_Stele
01-30-2006, 08:38 AM
Where did this happen exactly, is what I'm interested in hearing?

The description you give sounds like the UFO sighting in Phoenix, Arizona in 1997.

Jetbuff
01-30-2006, 08:43 AM
UFO: Unidentified Flying Object. Nothing illogical about it. You see something that was apparently flying but couldn't figure out what it was, what else would you call it?

What is illogical is the wild conclusions some will jump to, aka little green men with an anal-probing fetish! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

russ.nl
01-30-2006, 08:45 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SeaFireLIV:
Theirs a theory that secret scientific stuff is always 30-50 years in advance of what we as civilians have knowledgeable access to.
QUOTE]

Is that a theory? I thought it was a well known fact!

TC_Stele
01-30-2006, 08:49 AM
Hmmm, you may be right about that theory. For one thing fordfan said he saw this about 20 years ago. It had no lights.. people saw something similar to this fairly recently WITH lights. So it took them about 20 years to add lights to this UFO.

LilHorse
01-30-2006, 10:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Just as a sidenote, it seems all, or at least the majority of 'UFO sightings' comes from the United States only. Very curious... no digs at your country, just noticed that while reading what you said. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not according to this site:
http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc805.htm

Plenty of photos from all over the world. Not that I buy into any of it either way. I've seen strange things that defy explanation. Heard stories from ppl I trust. I even had one of those instances where a sighting described on a documentary had been described to me many years before by my mother. Who knows.

gates123
01-30-2006, 11:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SeaFireLIV:

And, yea, i wanted to believe it was UFOs too - fantasy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FYI, there has been a major fight going on in the US about letting the public in on this. History channel, for all you skeptics is in the front lines on informing the public, since it has the resources and means to distribute the info.

For those who actually have the patience and time to delve into the subject there is plenty of info regarding this fight. ALot of it can be found here:

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

This lobbying group of scientists has an immense amount of first hand testimony (over 400 high credible witnesses) to back up this 50+ year old cover-up. For those who deny its existense is due to lack of knowledge regarding the subject and just plain ignorence and denial.

Here is one example:

Admiral Lord Hill-Norton: Five-Star Admiral, Former Head of the British Ministry of Defense, July 2000

Lord Hill-Norton is a five-star Admiral and the former Head of the British Ministry of Defense who was kept in the dark about the UFO subject during his official capacities. In this short interview, he states that this subject has great significance and should no longer be denied and kept secret. He emphatically states, "€¦that there is a serious possibility that we are being visited €" and have been visited for many years €" by people from outer space, from other civilizations; that it behooves us to find out who they are, where they come from, and what they want. This should be the subject of rigorous scientific investigation, and not the subject of rubbishing by tabloid newspapers.

We live in exciting times and its not hard to imagine this will be offical news within our lifetime, but it won't come without a fight. What goverment would want another government knowing it has in its hands a technology 1000 to 1 million years ahead anything else. You can't blame the US for wanting to keep this secret for 50 years.

Here are plenty of other HIGH CREDIBLE testimonies to back up this claim.

http://www.topsecrettestimony.com/6monthsummary.htm

Enjoy.

fordfan25
01-30-2006, 03:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TC_Stele:
Where did this happen exactly, is what I'm interested in hearing?

The description you give sounds like the UFO sighting in Phoenix, Arizona in 1997. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sebastian florida. about 1989 or so, give or take. i dont have a photo because as i said me and my dad used to just sit out side. sometimes by a campfire or BQ on friday and saterday nights. just so happed that we were just looking up at the stars leaned back in yeard chairs. and like i said there were no funny lights or hoovering ect. it just glided across the sky. no noise,no lights,no wind. and IF my memmory is correct it was not a simple boomarang shape but had a overall boomarang shape. it was to dark to see any kind of detail. just a black object. and like i said i remember it was HUGE.

Chuck_Older
01-30-2006, 03:11 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I agree, you saw something you cannot explain

I cannot explain why in the early '90s, while driving home one morning at about 2 am, the entire sky, from the horizon on my left, to about 12 o'clock high, turned a deep, vibrant blue, as far as I could see. I was in my convertible, top down, no glass between me and the light

I never ever considered it extra-terrestrial in origin. I personally don't know what it was, but that doesn't mean it was Visitors or Greys or Martians. Actually, it is very unlikely it was anything of the sort

It is completely mind-boggling to me, that given the infinite nature of space, that there are not other intelligent species out there somewhere. But I don't beleive they are sightseeing over Rte. 128 in Randolph http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

By the way, how can you be so sure about it's height? It is very difficult to gauge altitude unless you know the size of the object. I'm sure you say something, but I question it's height, very much

JSG72
01-30-2006, 03:25 PM
I have a Theory.
That I Raised after reading "The Hunt for Zero Point" By Nick Cook.
And Reading Papers from Caltec on String Theory
As well as Einstiens Theories and Steven Hawkins.

The Reason behind Sightings in my mind is because These things cannot announce themselves to us. Because they are from the FUTURE and it would alter their Timeline if they Did
IE. It Didn't happen in their History.
If it was to be made known A Parallel Universe would be Created (Bubble Theory).
I Honestly believe Thier are NO Aliens.In fact probably no other life forms of significance in our Universe. (Perhaps others though).
The Subject is far to complex to Discuss on this Forum.

Chuck_Older
01-30-2006, 03:27 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif that assumes that these Other beings are perfect and never make mistakes, ever

Highly Illogical, Captain http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

russ.nl
01-30-2006, 03:29 PM
This (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4987931999759537743) is suposed to be fotage of an UFO crashing.
It's not a plane, that's for sure.

VW-IceFire
01-30-2006, 03:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chuck_Older:
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I agree, you saw something you cannot explain

I cannot explain why in the early '90s, while driving home one morning at about 2 am, the entire sky, from the horizon on my left, to about 12 o'clock high, turned a deep, vibrant blue, as far as I could see. I was in my convertible, top down, no glass between me and the light

I never ever considered it extra-terrestrial in origin. I personally don't know what it was, but that doesn't mean it was Visitors or Greys or Martians. Actually, it is very unlikely it was anything of the sort

It is completely mind-boggling to me, that given the infinite nature of space, that there are not other intelligent species out there somewhere. But I don't beleive they are sightseeing over Rte. 128 in Randolph http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

By the way, how can you be so sure about it's height? It is very difficult to gauge altitude unless you know the size of the object. I'm sure you say something, but I question it's height, very much </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Could have been an aurora. They don't just happen in the nothern latitudes. I've seen aurora where I live (more notherly than you) and they can have "strands" that stretch from horizon to 12 high and then dance all about in different shades of colors (or just one color I've seen too). Could also have been lightning or a thunderstorm that you couldn't see but were seeing lighting effects from (some thunderstorms project lighting up into the atmosphere hundreds of KM up as well as some other weird things that NASA has been studying more recently).

I'm skeptical but at the same time keeping a very open mind on the subject of UFO's. Interestingly enough, apparently the number of reported aleged UFO cases drastically increased during and after WWII. Prior to that it had been "quiet" (although there are reports that come from pre-WWII and I think even pre-flight times).

Undeniably...lots of people have seen "something" that they could not at the time explain readily. The various governments involved in these cases have been very secretive over these suspected incidents and that just fuels the fires of the paranormal believers. Honestly it'd be nice if they just came clean with documents and whatnot (not heavily censored) and we can be done with the nonsense.

JSG72
01-30-2006, 03:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chuck_Older:
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif that assumes that these Other beings are perfect and never make mistakes, ever

Highly Illogical, Captain http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AS I say "The subject is Far to complex to discuss on this Forum"
Mistakes are made But we already Know about them So Our! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif timeline continues

ploughman
01-30-2006, 03:50 PM
The big black boomerang thing's seems to becoming a bit of a legend.

As for the film thing, that's interesting. Looks like a some kind of ordnance like a sabot round that finally fractures (I mean, as being more likely than an extra-terrestrial craft crashing.) I did once see quite a lot of tank gun sabot rounds and they looked very similar to that, especially the bounce. I would say that it's overall velocity seem's a little slow for sabot's though. And, of course, the intial firing point would be a little high )in the sky_ for a tank, maybe it's one of those MC-130 Combat Talons, do they have high velocity guns on them? Interesting.

I once saw something that looked like a firework at dusk, I thought it was a fire work until it changed direction by about 45 degrees and went behind a cloud illuminating the cloud from behind. I then thought it must've been an iron meteorite, but then I remembered it changed direction. Who knows, probably a meteorite. Maybe not.

Just the other day, whilst gazing at the night sky I say a very bright tail-less light that was moving very fast, like horizon to horizon in 3-4 seconds. It looked like a very bright LEO object, but it was moving way too fast and it didn't look like a meteor. I'm not saying it should've appearred in an episode of the x-files, but it was unusual enough to make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

snafu73
01-30-2006, 03:51 PM
It's very difficult to get a sense of distance and perspective when looking up into the sky... and of course it works the other way round, that is how Jasper Maskelyne tricked the Luftwaffe into bombing a scale model of Alexandria harbour!!!

And just because something is flying, un-identified and an object does'nt make it a visiting extra terrestrial spacecraft. Two examples of people seeing something that was'nt what they thought it was always stick in my mind, one is the two airline pilots who were convinced they were being followed by a 'UFO' and after some investigation it turned out to be a Firefly trapped in the glazing of the cockpit!, and another is a few years back in a village somewhere in England there were repeated sightings of a phantom Lancaster bomber, the sightings where made by reputable and sincere people with no reason to lie or phantasise or attention seek, and the story built and built until the story was deflated by a local artist admitting he had been using an industrial projector to project an image of the plane onto clouds for inspiration for his paintings.

Having said that most estimates of the Drake equation point to there possibly being somewhere between fifty thousand and a hundred million technological civilisations up and running in the Milky way Galaxy at any one point!, but the odds of them knowing we are here and then visiting us are surely around zero.

fordfan25
01-30-2006, 03:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JSG72:
I have a Theory.
That I Raised after reading "The Hunt for Zero Point" By Nick Cook.
And Reading Papers from Caltec on String Theory
As well as Einstiens Theories and Steven Hawkins.

The Reason behind Sightings in my mind is because These things cannot announce themselves to us. Because they are from the FUTURE and it would alter their Timeline if they Did
IE. It Didn't happen in their History.
If it was to be made known A Parallel Universe would be Created (Bubble Theory).
I Honestly believe Thier are NO Aliens.In fact probably no other life forms of significance in our Universe. (Perhaps others though).
The Subject is far to complex to Discuss on this Forum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so in the millons of stars with the billions of planets that orbit them as earth orbits its star "the sun" just in this gallexy. you dout there is life other than on this one planet. pluse add to that the fact that the vast majority of stars of millions and billions of years older than our own its not at all consevable that in that amount of time and with that amount of worlds that another planet could have given birth to life and that in that time thay could not have devloped technology?

ploughman
01-30-2006, 04:09 PM
We are culturally pre-conditioned to 'assume' that anything in the sky we don't understand is of intelligent extra-terrestrial origin. As I previously posted, I've seen a couple of things that are 'far out,' but it's things like the Belgian F-16 chase/radar thing that make me sure there's something out there. Personally I'm pretty sure they're all 'black' projects and terrestrial in nature. The SR-71 is jaw dropping technology even today and it's old like Mick Jagger is old. The Concorde is retired, and that was never a black project but it's breathtaking stuff. The other day I read how we (the UK) bought AH-64Ds from the USA and built them under license here for 48 Million a pop, that's four times more than the of the shelf price, that's more than a Typhoon. The writer was complaining about the cost of mainting UK aerospace jobs, I was thinking, that's money gone to some black project somewhere. The SR-71 was the nipple on the breast of the chest of 1950s technology, just imagine what we don't know about today.

jds1978
01-30-2006, 04:20 PM
4.03 should include a couple UFO's http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Fordfan: I've experienced exactly one unexplainable happening in my lifetime. the person with me experienced it too....and no, I ain't tellin' http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

JSG72
01-30-2006, 04:29 PM
I am afraid fordfan25. Yes that is correct.
If evidence can be displayed to Refute this then it certainly hasn't been found.
and yet we appear to be being visited by all manner of lifeforms who seem to know where we are! Can You say where they come from?
NO!
SETI is just something to keep peoples minds off the True origins of UFO'S IMHO!
Dreamed up by Corners of Science that are exploring the wrong Field.

I am Happy in my mind with my Thoughts/Theories.
It is not a subject I take lightly and can certainly lead to some Mindnumbing explanations.
Be Sure.
It is a Subject that is to great for this FORUM.
BTW By posting what I have just said. I have now contributed to more of the Public awareneness of this Subject. So we get closer to the Time when the Truth is revealed.
This Post may sound cranky However It is Backed up by Evidence/ Scientific Theory
IF you care to look for it? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

russ.nl
01-30-2006, 04:31 PM
I also have a theory about allot of ufo sightings.
Allot of people see strange lights or light balls shoot thru the sky.
It occurred to me that allot of places where people see those light balls are in a area with faultlines or other things that cause a lot of kinetic energy to be stored in the ground or.....
Now science knows allot but still not every thing. I think that the energy stored in ,fore instans, fault lines isn't always released be means of an earthquake but sometimes, if the conditions are right, in the form of a ball of light. Something like ball lightning, but then not nessesarely made of electricity.
The same can go for the whetter.

Enforcer572005
01-30-2006, 06:06 PM
any1 know the secret of how to dnload somet6hing from that d@mn google video site? ttheres LOTS of great combat footage from Iraq that i want and it wont let me, even though it says it will dnload automatically or i can do it manually...yes im doing the rt click save target as and left clicking to, etc, but all i get is a single html page. i dnloaded the google video viewer but cant get any of hte vids. just wondering what the deal is...and yes i have dsl.

anyway, i have researched this for decades, having seeen a few things myself, sometimes with my parents who are both pilots, and that deal about natural stuff doesnt cut it all the time. theres countless daylight vids from multiple vantages from places like gulf breeze fla and mexico city that cant be ignored.

On several occaisns ive seen "stars" traveling in formation, stop, do zig zags, square turns at speed without losing energy, and instantaneous acceleration to a couple thousand knots....lots of video of htis to, including military stuff. I know enough about aircraft to know that anyone who can do that can rule the planet.

Trying to rationalize what "they" or "it" is doing is like fish in a goldfish bowl trying to figure out what the big hand scooping the fish poop outa the bowl is doing. Now if i can just find the url to that bulgarian daylight ufo vid of it doing what i described above.....

Oh, and 90% of what you hear and read from a bunch of goofballs about this subject is garbage, but so is most of the debunking.

SkyChimp
01-30-2006, 06:19 PM
Fordfan, are you farting fire? Do large dish-arrays protrude from your **** at night, pointing skyward? If so, I think you've been visited. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

fordfan25
01-30-2006, 06:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JSG72:
I am afraid fordfan25. Yes that is correct.
If evidence can be displayed to Refute this then it certainly hasn't been found.
and yet we appear to be being visited by all manner of lifeforms who seem to know where we are! Can You say where they come from?
NO!
SETI is just something to keep peoples minds off the True origins of UFO'S IMHO!
Dreamed up by Corners of Science that are exploring the wrong Field.

I am Happy in my mind with my Thoughts/Theories.
It is not a subject I take lightly and can certainly lead to some Mindnumbing explanations.
Be Sure.
It is a Subject that is to great for this FORUM.
BTW By posting what I have just said. I have now contributed to more of the Public awareneness of this Subject. So we get closer to the Time when the Truth is revealed.
This Post may sound cranky However It is Backed up by Evidence/ Scientific Theory
IF you care to look for it? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

evedence of such things has been found but not conclusive. what MAY have been found has been scooped up by the guys in charge such as air force ect. Now working on the side of thought that we are being visated,im not saying we are, its not that hard to beleave that thay would in fact know right were we are. most people i hear makeing that argument seem to think that "there" level of tech might be anything like owrs. just like a tribe in some rain forst might not ever beleave that thay could be found by someone sitting in a building on the other side of the world but thay can. if you went back 200 years and tried to get people to beleave that one day men would fly,go to the moon,or be able to live months under the ocean thay would not beleave it. the aliens IF thay are out there may very well have the means to detect us. remember that every broad cast keeps traveling threw space. or maby thay were able to detect atomic detonations or maby thay have MUCH better telescopes who knows. but IMHO its crazy to think that in the billions of worlds in just this gallexy there is not some that contain life. and like i said this region of space from my understanding is very young when compaired to the interrior sections. so its very posable that IF there are worlds that contain life "id i cant se how thay cant be" that what ever life form devloped on said planets would have done so billions of years ago thus there tech would be so far ahead of ours that it would make a missle look like a stick. im not a UFO researcher,iv never been into that sorta thing though i do injoy the new battle star glatica show LOL

fordfan25
01-30-2006, 06:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SkyChimp:
Fordfan, are you farting fire? Do large dish-arrays protrude from your **** at night, pointing skyward? If so, I think you've been visited. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif whoooo and hear i thought it was just that funny smelling ham sandwich i had the other night. ..... and how did you know!!!!! your with them arnt you.....leave my butt alone chimp.

BigganD
01-30-2006, 06:33 PM
http://www.screwballsquirrel.net/stuff/space-alien-backs-bush-for-president.jpg

fordfan25
01-30-2006, 08:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BigganD:
http://www.screwballsquirrel.net/stuff/space-alien-backs-bush-for-president.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hay were did thay get a picture tagert!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Enforcer572005
01-31-2006, 01:15 AM
well i finally got the google thing to work, had to dnload a bunch of players, plugins etc.

That thing in the vidio looks kinda like it might be a missle, maybe, but ive never seen one look like that...it actually bounced, hard. Ive never seen a missle bounce....i would think that the impact would blow it apart.

Anyone have any idea where taht video came from and the story on it....I mean, it would be important if it was from White sands or something like that.