PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated Server request

PeanutSpecial
10-20-2004, 12:45 PM
I have created a number of df maps, but cannot afford the high monthly cost of having a dedicated server. I used to have the server up on my computer, but I do like to play, and rotating maps don't let you host and play.

So, my question or proposal is this:

Is there anyone out there that has the resources to host a dedicated server with me supplying the df maps. My maps are a combination of historical and fictional, some with continuing storylines.

-OR-

My proposal is: is there a group of individuals willing to help me front the monthly cost of having a dedicated server? A squadron would be ideal, since it would probably be easier to pay the monthly fee. I am actually in the Fubar Squadron, but I am the only one in my squadron who flies full real / friendly icon settings. As a result, I would need at least 6 people to commit to this before signing up for the server.

As stated, the settings would be full real / friendly icon.

If interested, please drop me an email at: jrebitzk@umich.edu.

fb_Pea-nut Special

PeanutSpecial
10-20-2004, 12:45 PM
I have created a number of df maps, but cannot afford the high monthly cost of having a dedicated server. I used to have the server up on my computer, but I do like to play, and rotating maps don't let you host and play.

So, my question or proposal is this:

Is there anyone out there that has the resources to host a dedicated server with me supplying the df maps. My maps are a combination of historical and fictional, some with continuing storylines.

-OR-

My proposal is: is there a group of individuals willing to help me front the monthly cost of having a dedicated server? A squadron would be ideal, since it would probably be easier to pay the monthly fee. I am actually in the Fubar Squadron, but I am the only one in my squadron who flies full real / friendly icon settings. As a result, I would need at least 6 people to commit to this before signing up for the server.

As stated, the settings would be full real / friendly icon.

If interested, please drop me an email at: jrebitzk@umich.edu.

fb_Pea-nut Special