PDA

View Full Version : Additional aircraft for IL-2

Munfis
03-18-2005, 05:50 AM
I don't remember where I read it, but i heard that when you installed pacific fighters over Il-2 FB and the aces pack it would add more aircraft, like the mosquito. I have searched in vain for these. Is there anything special I need to do to get these. Also, will we see the same kind of aircraft releases in patches for pacific fighters that we did for il-2?

Thanks
Munfis

Munfis
03-18-2005, 05:50 AM
I don't remember where I read it, but i heard that when you installed pacific fighters over Il-2 FB and the aces pack it would add more aircraft, like the mosquito. I have searched in vain for these. Is there anything special I need to do to get these. Also, will we see the same kind of aircraft releases in patches for pacific fighters that we did for il-2?

Thanks
Munfis

Eraser_tr
03-18-2005, 06:11 AM
when installing PF over il2FB, you get all the aircraft in FB along with those in PF.

The mosquito *might* be in the *hopefully free* addon that we *might* get sometime this year.

Eraser_tr
03-18-2005, 06:11 AM
when installing PF over il2FB, you get all the aircraft in FB along with those in PF.

The mosquito *might* be in the *hopefully free* addon that we *might* get sometime this year.