PDA

View Full Version : going shopping for a new puter

beefy1966
01-27-2006, 10:43 AM
as the title says i need a better puter than the one i'm using just now , its not to bad for fb just a bit of delay at the start of each mission but trying to play pf is a waste of time , my question is if i get a puter that has the elements listed for pf in the recomended section will that be ok for a fb , aep ,pf merge set up and will it run at a good rate ?
thanks tia
alan

beefy1966
01-27-2006, 10:43 AM
as the title says i need a better puter than the one i'm using just now , its not to bad for fb just a bit of delay at the start of each mission but trying to play pf is a waste of time , my question is if i get a puter that has the elements listed for pf in the recomended section will that be ok for a fb , aep ,pf merge set up and will it run at a good rate ?
thanks tia
alan

georgeo76
01-27-2006, 12:00 PM
I suggest you post this question over in community help forum. You will want to be much more specific to get a decent answer.

What are you running now?

What sort of computer are you looking to get? (home build, Dell/gateway, or retail?

What's your budget?

Xiolablu3
01-27-2006, 12:13 PM
We need your currebnt system specs and how much you want to spend, also what country you live in.