PDA

View Full Version : I liked the game but it felt more like an expansion pack...

Ragnar---
11-22-2010, 09:20 AM
Seriously.... it was so short and I honestly feel really disappointed it took me 15 hours to complete it and that is with letting myself get side tracked =\ anybody else feel this way.

Oh and please don't attack me if you have a different opinion lol.

Climbmaster1
11-22-2010, 09:48 AM
Well they used the same Engine with very little improvements so I would say its definitely an expansion even though they want to sell it like it's a new game. But remember they didn't call it Assassins Creed III so I don't think it is misrepresented.

DarkicoN14
11-22-2010, 09:54 AM
I think the game was great, but i do agree wit you. it only took me 10 hours to beat the game so it was disapoitning, but there are some side missions that act like mini storys like the romulous lairs and leos machines

Ragnar---
11-22-2010, 10:43 AM
I honestly think all of what happened in Brotherhood was long winded and kind of pointless...

Think about it they where in monteriggioni for at most 2 possibly 3 weeks, honestly I think they could have added this onto a DLC pack.

I was so hyped for this game yet it seems they are using it as a money maker and to basically drag the game out more than it has to be.

Also ending it on another little cliff hanger was lame as it's making me think there will be about 5 or 6 games due to the Desmond part only going a few weeks at a time which in gaming is not long at all.

6/10 for me.

Black_Widow9
11-22-2010, 01:49 PM
Please make sure that you post your Feedback here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298)

Rakudaton
11-22-2010, 02:01 PM
This is ridiculous. So what if Desmond and co were in Monterrigioni for only a couple of weeks? Temporal duration is irrelevant. The main point is the length of the story, which for most people is about 15 hours - about 3/4 of AC2's storyline, and THE SAME AS AC1'S STORY LENGTH!! But nobody calls AC1 not a full game. That's before you factor in all the different side quests, not to mention all the improvements they've made (particularly to the combat)...

If it were an expansion pack, it would be many, many gigabytes. That would be silly.