PDA

View Full Version : Important Info

gothpunkboy89
12-13-2011, 06:35 PM
Yea it is offical the support system is pretty much useless.

I called the NA Ubisoft support.

http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/...nationalSupport.aspx (http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx)

They pretty much told me all they can do is put it in the system as a complaint.

I asked them if they could give me some way to directly contact the Development team and the people that can actually effect the game, not just put a complaint in the system.

He told me no there was no way to contact the Development team.

Yea funny isn't it. I'm laughing my rear off right now. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

Why is there no way to contact the Development team directly? Huh Mr Shade? Why is that? Can you at least make a good guess?

All of this just pretty much proves all of our thoughts right. The Developers are well i would get in trouble again for swearing at people that oh so deserve it.

All we are to them is an e-mail at best easily and readily delete if it says something they don't like.

Honestly the only we can do now is with that link on the thread. Call or mail what ever your support system is and spam the hell out of them. I don't like annoying or tormenting people that can't do anything about issues but the only way to the Development team is though the support team so we have to make their life hell to attempt to get to the people that are making our life hell.

hell if you can see if someone can hack Ubisoft's files like that one group did to Sony's and get the Developer's personal e-mails and phone numbers and address. I bet they would start listening then when they realized they ****ed someone off enough to bother to hack their personal information and spam the hell out of them.

^ this will most likely get this locked or me banned for a few days but at this point I don't care. They have specifically made it hard to impossible to directly contact the people who can actually fix the issues.

If you can't or don't know anyone who can at least do this. Fallow the link, find the phone number or address of your support place for your area. And call or send a letter. Then wait 4 or 5 days and call or send a letter again. Literally just spam the heck out of the support team. And Mr Shade if you can contact the support team and encourage them to log our every complaint not just do it 1 time and ignore us.

Or find a way to bypass support and get right to the Developers. They are the ones we have issues with.

And while we are complaining we need something specific to complain about. For now lets at least focus on the group issues. Namely that it will got allow you to play games with less then 4 people, that it splits your teams up, some times unnecessarily. This seems to be a universal issue with the game. So at the very least mention this issue first. Then if you have some other issue mention that second.

Even if just 100 people from each country (though who am I kidding we don't even have that many people on the forums) complain about this issue maybe they will look into it rather then just ignore it. Even if you have friends not on here send them the link and have them complain if they have the game. Hell even if they don't have the game but have some Ubisoft game and an Ubisoft Uplay account from another game. Give them the link and the issues and ask them to call or mail a letter.

Support and Mr Shade and all other forum mods. We really wish that you didn't have to deal with this and that Ubisoft would have given us some way to directly contact the dev team. but apparently the only way to them is though you guys. You all have been thrown to the wolfs by someone else's incompetence.

xCr0wnedNorris
12-13-2011, 11:00 PM
Why do you keep poking the bear? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Phyxsius-
12-13-2011, 11:03 PM
I have a better idea, after having bought all their AC games AND ACR CE(crazy huge mistake but meh... everyone is allowed to make a mistake once in a while): not buy any more of their products ...

EscoBlades
12-13-2011, 11:37 PM
Weren't your last TWO threads (similar to this one) locked? Didn't you get the message loud and clear then? Or are you deliberately trying to get suspended?

You should maybe learn how to formulate constructive complaints like Obliviondoll (i'm sure he'll be happy to teach you). You should also maybe take numerous warnings from the Forum Manager seriously. I hate to break it to you, but you aren't the only suffering from game issues. And guess what? Shade stated in a different thread that feedback regarding issues raised in the relevant threads has been received and fixes could make their way to us by the next patch.

jmk1999
12-14-2011, 01:06 AM
thanks, esco... you pretty much summed it up.

gothpunkboy89, please don't start irrelevant threads anymore. keep all feedback constructive and in the appropriate (already created) feedback thread. thank you. thread locked.