PDA

View Full Version : viewing planes in PC

drcbbones
11-27-2004, 01:28 PM
I have IL2 with the ACE patch and all of my planes including the flyable ones and the AI planes are visible in the view objects (planes) list. I installed the stand alone version on PF and only a fraction of the planes are visible. That also means that the data section is also missing with critical info on weapons, speed, range, etc. Any plans on improving this?

Also I am surprised that more tracks for the games are not available. Most of the Il2 tracks on the website are for verions that nobody still uses. PF does not have many tracks that come with the game. I can not "play" the game at work but my co workers love to see some cool tracks. Showing people some really good tracks showcases the game and it will help sell games to people who see them. Any sites where I can find PF tracks for the stand alone version?

drcbbones
11-27-2004, 01:28 PM
I have IL2 with the ACE patch and all of my planes including the flyable ones and the AI planes are visible in the view objects (planes) list. I installed the stand alone version on PF and only a fraction of the planes are visible. That also means that the data section is also missing with critical info on weapons, speed, range, etc. Any plans on improving this?

Also I am surprised that more tracks for the games are not available. Most of the Il2 tracks on the website are for verions that nobody still uses. PF does not have many tracks that come with the game. I can not "play" the game at work but my co workers love to see some cool tracks. Showing people some really good tracks showcases the game and it will help sell games to people who see them. Any sites where I can find PF tracks for the stand alone version?