PDA

View Full Version : Masyaf flags problem [bug?]

Gibr-Al-Tar
05-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Got a problem collecting 20 flags in Masyaf... I suppose to get them all found, still counter says i have only 19... Even checked that against a flag-map-guide... Not a single one anymore...
Ran for a 2 or 3 hours... none.. I think Masyaf isn't that hard to search throughtfully after those Damascus-Acre-Jerusalem..

The supposed problem may be falling death (yeah, happens even in Masyaf) or game crash (had abit of those) at the time of pick-up...

Is there anything to be done about it? don't want to restart the game all again.. =(

BlairCullen02
05-11-2008, 07:35 AM
I had this sort of problem collecting flags, although no crashes or anything as I am on a 360.

The maps are who I am referring to. Their locations are not exact, so look around that little area where they say that flag is. I gave up a couple times until I dropped down from a building and found the flag in the place where I didn't expect it to be.

Gibr-Al-Tar
05-11-2008, 08:14 AM
Checked every building, every single turn, every corner...
Searched by isolating regions and buildings, over 4 or 5 hours in Masyaf..

spazzoo1025
05-11-2008, 08:30 AM
lol its weird seeing a sig u made under someone else's name XD

Bobfish_Almight
05-11-2008, 10:41 AM
I found one in the garden that I wasn't able to see until I picked it up entirely by accident. That little waterfall area, there are three pedestals underneath it. It was on top of the middle one. Could be that one maybe?

Gibr-Al-Tar
05-11-2008, 11:03 AM
If i really forgot one - then it's in town...
In fortress remember took them all... (2 in garden, 1 in library, 1 outside by the wall, 1 in a tower and 1 on the platform in the canyon where you do that "they-will-give-their-lives-for-me" leap of faith...)
Not so sure about the town... But still suppose it to be a bug...

Bobfish_Almight
05-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Aren't there two after the leap of faith? I remember there being two

Draven1980
08-30-2011, 08:51 PM
I have had this problem as well. I used the interactive map to get the first 18 including the one on the cliff after the leap of faith during memory 2, then got the last 2 after the courtyard opens in memory 3, yet the game still clams I have only found 19/20. I am going to try restarting and not collecting any of them till memory 3 when Masyaf is fully opened up.