PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed trilogy

Silent_Death234
11-22-2007, 03:45 PM
Is it true that they are gonna make the next game in today's time then the next in the future ect?

avsrule247
11-22-2007, 03:52 PM
No body knows yet for sure. There is a chance though.

dQuarters
11-22-2007, 07:04 PM
They said a long time ago that "one or more of the sequels will take place in the near future" (or something like that). But they said a LOT of things back then. We also had crossbow, push, and the ability to chop down scaffolding back then as well.

Anyway... I'd prefer to see more happen within the context of the Animus. Take me to ancient Japan. Ancient Mayan ruins. Give me another awesome period peace (revolving around Abtsergo in some form of course). But I don't know how excited I'll be for Desmond jumping around in some Satellite in 2012. Maybe I'm alone on that though.

gaboonviper2007
11-23-2007, 12:40 AM
i would love the ancient japan setting, yes. i don't quite understand how they could make it work in present day. in the past, when guards saw you, they started chasing you. in the present day, you'd just get shot :P
In addition. i'm wondering where all this about a trilogy started. in interviews and such, the dev-team is unsure about even a sequal, but suddenly all the game sites suddenly know of a trilogy? it annoys me that i'm not able to find the source or reason for this rumor, lol.

Letodan
11-23-2007, 09:17 AM
I love the idea of having different settings for our hero (I haven't finished the game yet so, I don't know what happens to him yet in the end) but, I love the Alta´r character and also like the crusade settings. It is just something that wasn't really used before and, I just hope to be able to see him again in that setting. I love the character, his look, his equipment, the look of the cities, etc. I'm afraid that, putting Assassin's Creed in Japan wouldn't be the same... I would probably love it still but, it wouldn't be the same interest... At least for me. I've been reading about this part of history since I've been having the game and it is quite interesting.

Richie11291
11-23-2007, 09:39 AM
I can't wait for the next one and don't care when it's set, as long as there's no guns. I wouldn't mind if some of the game was in the present(2012) the odd shoot-out here and there would be a nice break, I felt the rambling around the lab got boring after a while. And really theres no reason why Altair couldn't be back, he could have gone to Japan after the end of AC <span class="ev_code_WHITE">could that be where he hid the Piece of Eden?</span> but as long as it's an enigmatic charachter like Altair, I'm sure it will be a s good.

luke100
11-23-2007, 09:55 AM
imagine if you did a little parkour in jerusalem now, it would be pretty much the same

what if altair moved to new york

joao_santos2
11-18-2009, 10:54 AM
No one can say Assassin's Creed games aren't here to stay,with one of the most demanding,yet easy to learn combat system and menus i wonder how many time periods and ages can the programers and creative designers use to make future games...
As a unconditional fan i believe this game should continue,in the first game the programers and writers of the series gave us a peek of what can be used in the next series of games.
When Desmond uses the eagle eye vision in his room,whe can see a lot of japanease caracters.
I think this would be the best route for the game...the Sengoku Jidai in japan ,couriously about the same time period of A.C.2 in Italy,was a amazing age of war,treachery,and assassinations,from common peasants to daymios,with ninjas samurais,ronins and the important faction that not many people know but would be perfect for main caracter in "Assassins Creed 3",the feared IKKO IKKI,the fearless warrior monks that made shogun's tremble with fear because of their power and absense of fear in combat...games with ninjas as a main caracter there is lots of them and if the producers and writers used a ninja the game i think would be a obvious and boring one,but a warrior monk i think would be fantastic,what do you people think????

Xenlecan
11-18-2009, 12:21 PM
I'm starting to think you're a troll, bringing back these old threads with the same copypasta'd post. Go away. D:

NuclearFuss
11-18-2009, 12:23 PM
Altair was a warrior monk. Shut up.

Realjambo
11-18-2009, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by joao_santos2:
No one can say Assassin's Creed games aren't here to stay,with one of the most demanding,yet easy to learn combat system and menus i wonder how many time periods and ages can the programers and creative designers use to make future games...
As a unconditional fan i believe this game should continue,in the first game the programers and writers of the series gave us a peek of what can be used in the next series of games.
When Desmond uses the eagle eye vision in his room,whe can see a lot of japanease caracters.
I think this would be the best route for the game...the Sengoku Jidai in japan ,couriously about the same time period of A.C.2 in Italy,was a amazing age of war,treachery,and assassinations,from common peasants to daymios,with ninjas samurais,ronins and the important faction that not many people know but would be perfect for main caracter in "Assassins Creed 3",the feared IKKO IKKI,the fearless warrior monks that made shogun's tremble with fear because of their power and absense of fear in combat...games with ninjas as a main caracter there is lots of them and if the producers and writers used a ninja the game i think would be a obvious and boring one,but a warrior monk i think would be fantastic,what do you people think????

joao_santos2 - I have already locked one thread of yours, and here you are effectively repeating the same post. Please don't.

PoppaSenpai
11-18-2009, 12:32 PM
I heard the next one will be in Japan

Coolgerb
11-18-2009, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by lrogister:
I heard the next one will be in Japan

Then you heard wrong.

Gypsy816
11-18-2009, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by dQuarters:
Anyway... I'd prefer to see more happen within the context of the Animus. Take me to ancient Japan. Ancient Mayan ruins. Give me another awesome period peace (revolving around Abtsergo in some form of course). But I don't know how excited I'll be for Desmond jumping around in some Satellite in 2012. Maybe I'm alone on that though.

Here here. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

deadlylemon1991
11-18-2009, 03:53 PM
in all fairness i can only see 1 more game being made in this series Well at least for desmonds story, they might make 4 where the 3rd one will be set up so he is trained up as a more (shall we say) up-to-date assassin, adn the 4th will lead to the finale but i can only see another 1-2 games in desmonds story

bimbocakes
11-19-2009, 09:17 AM
I think there is an interview with Sebastian Puel somewhere in the video thread where he is asked if there will ever be a desmond only game. He replied that he didn't think so since the animus is sort of part of the franchise and besides I think reliving memories makes the game unique and creates endless creativity for the devs. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep making a couple more games outside a trilogy with desmond's memories.