Big-Boss_777
10-07-2010, 11:04 PM
I got my tattoo on July 17th 2010, 2 days after my 17th birthday
These 1st 2 pics was the sameday i got it right after i left the shop

They look a lil red and sore.. took about 3hrs to do it which wasnt so bad lol

http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz224/Bigboss777/07172008.jpg
this looks like my left arm but its just the MIRROR
http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz224/Bigboss777/07172009.jpg

this 1 was 2 weeks after.. smooth and healed lol.. the lighting in the room wasnt perfect so my tattoo looks a bit lighter

http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz224/Bigboss777/10072123.jpg

Showing my love for such a great game franchise .. thank you AC/Ubi Team http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

primerib69
10-07-2010, 11:23 PM
damn bro i bet the babes really want you now

BiopulsePS3
10-07-2010, 11:47 PM
WOW... that looks amazing... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

Account_Deleted
10-08-2010, 12:21 AM
ahha wait till your kids ask what it means
you'll be like...
once i was in an assassins guide blah blah blah

AC-FANBOY
10-08-2010, 01:29 AM
Nice, looks very impressive.

bearsbball11
10-08-2010, 02:31 AM
How come in the 2nd picture it's on your left arm and in the 3rd it's on your right? Lol

GarethNelson
10-08-2010, 02:31 AM
Looks impressive, but damn you must have guts - just picture several years from now having to explain what it is.

Each to their own of course, personally only thing i'd tattoo is "In case of death, cool head with ice, inject 150IU of Heparin, maintain CPR and call this number", or anything else medical.

BiopulsePS3
10-08-2010, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by bearsbball11:
How come in the 2nd picture it's on your left arm and in the 3rd it's on your right? Lol

because the picture is taken on his reflection in a mirror... lol... couldn't your figure that out??

Grandmaster_Z
10-08-2010, 06:55 AM
you deserve a free beta key

tyrce111
10-08-2010, 10:16 AM
That's prety cool but it's a bit of a mistake if you had though about your life in the future.
And tbh I think tatoos are a but outdated.
My tattoo would say:
Swiss cheese has holes
So the more cheese you have, the more wholes you have.
The more holes you have the less cheese you have.
So the more cheese you have, the less cheese you have.

Big-Boss_777
10-08-2010, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by tyrce111:
That's prety cool but it's a bit of a mistake if you had though about your life in the future.
My tattoo would say:
Swiss cheese has holes

i dont think getting tattoos are a mistake.. i c it as an important choice really, tattoos are fun and expressful things.. my guess is that u dont have one therefore ur being like prejudice lol, get a tattoo u wont regret and then c the joy of having a tattoo http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

itsamea-mario
10-08-2010, 03:26 PM
Getting a tattoo of something you like at the time is a very bad idea, even if you really love it, just don't.

i'd quite like a forarm tattoo, some kind of tribally-flame thingy.

that tatto in the OP though looks sick, just ignore that its from a video game and its really cool.

Big-Boss_777
10-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
Getting a tattoo of something you like at the time is a very bad idea, even if you really love it, just don't.

i'd quite like a forarm tattoo, some kind of tribally-flame thingy.

that tatto in the OP though looks sick, just ignore that its from a video game and its really cool.

thank u mario for ur honest opinion, but yes sir my point exactly.. u can get a tattoo of something but for u it can mean something totally different and distinguished and cool, kinda like lyrics from a song

Mr_Creed
10-09-2010, 01:46 AM
It looks great but at the same time its a little bit sad http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

ApocaLeepse
10-09-2010, 01:50 AM
Very nice! I was thinking of getting a very basic Assassin's symbol as a tatoo... I mean, why not? Quite a few people have nerdy tatoos these days :P

ProjectXigis
10-09-2010, 02:03 AM
I am planning to get two BioShock tatoos, Jack's chains on my wrists. But I won't do it until I know I still want it five years from now.

ApocaLeepse
10-09-2010, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by ProjectXigis:
I am planning to get two BioShock tatoos, Jack's chains on my wrists. But I won't do it until I know I still want it five years from now. Yeah, exactly. That's what I'm doing with the Assassin's tatoo that I'm thinking of getting. I'm waiting a couple more years (I've been wanting it since the first game) and then I'll make my final decision on whether to get it or not.

ProjectXigis
10-09-2010, 02:30 AM
Yep! I was planning to get Sasuke's Heaven Curse Seal on my neck a year or two ago, but my sisters said that would have been a BAD idea. You know, for getting and keeping a job, lmao.

dlonewolf1994
10-09-2010, 01:44 PM
damn.. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to big for my tastes... and i doubt people will know wtf that is if they never heard of ac before.

GarethNelson
10-09-2010, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Big-Boss_777:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:
My tattoo would say:
Swiss cheese has holes

i dont think getting tattoos are a mistake.. i c it as an important choice really, tattoos are fun and expressful things.. my guess is that u dont have one therefore ur being like prejudice lol, get a tattoo u wont regret and then c the joy of having a tattoo http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's entirely your choice, but do remember you might regret it later on. It's a choice that should be made while considering that it should be considered permanent. For that reason, the only tattoo i'd personally get myself (and even then there's stuff like necklaces with metal dogtags) would be medical information.

D00CH
10-09-2010, 05:42 PM
This is should be a sign to you that you play to much games... very nerdy..

HosAndOreos
10-09-2010, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by GarethNelson:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big-Boss_777:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:
My tattoo would say:
Swiss cheese has holes

i dont think getting tattoos are a mistake.. i c it as an important choice really, tattoos are fun and expressful things.. my guess is that u dont have one therefore ur being like prejudice lol, get a tattoo u wont regret and then c the joy of having a tattoo http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's entirely your choice, but do remember you might regret it later on. It's a choice that should be made while considering that it should be considered permanent. For that reason, the only tattoo i'd personally get myself (and even then there's stuff like necklaces with metal dogtags) would be medical information. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with you
its a mistake to OTHERS
and who can regret getting a kick *** tatto like that!? hands down one of the best tats ive seen http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Big-Boss_777
10-09-2010, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by D00CH:
This is should be a sign to you that you play to much games... very nerdy..

very nerdy? i highly doubt that.. just the fact that u have a tattoo makes u stand out and be nowhere near nerdy u idiot, i got this tattoo b/c im a ac FAN and it also means something that i cherish.. Brotherhood/Family

if anything ur the nerd kid..

NewBlade200
10-09-2010, 11:54 PM
umm so why did you go as far as to engrave the sign into your skin? what if its used as a symbol for the next nazis? everyone will call you racist. and what if a girl asks you about it in years to come?
girl: umm what is that tattoo?
you: that is assassins creed.
girl: :I

Big-Boss_777
10-10-2010, 07:19 PM
lol ur theories dont make sense at all http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

D00CH
10-10-2010, 07:42 PM
I'm just saying it's kind of waste... getting a tattoo from a game rofl some people are complete idiots.. but if you believe getting a tattoo of a video game symbol makes you a part of your fantasy brotherhood than go ahead whatever floats your boat.

Hot Chick: What's that tattoo of?
You: Oh i'm part of the brotherhood forever and i'm a skilled assassin
*Hot Chick splashes hot coffee in your face*
Hot Chick: Gamer Nerd.... God i need a real man not someone with a tattoo of a f*cking video game.
You: FML
*hanging in the basement*

But all jokes aside you really should of thought of that before you got it... just imagine 50 years from now when you're a wrinkly old bastard... that thing will look horrible

and what if the new game coming out isn't even to your liking? or AC 3 that would be a bummer... what happens if you become a hater to ubisoft and Assassins Creed

But hey! atleast you'll have a reminder forever to tell yourself "Damn... I was stupid. That D00ch guy was right."

Big-Boss_777
10-10-2010, 10:06 PM
I'm just saying it's kind of waste... getting a tattoo from a game rofl some people are complete idiots.. but if you believe getting a tattoo of a video game symbol makes you a part of your fantasy brotherhood than go ahead whatever floats your boat.

Hot Chick: Gamer Nerd.... God i need a real man not someone with a tattoo of a f*cking video game.

But all jokes aside you really should of thought of that before you got it... just imagine 50 years from now when you're a wrinkly old bastard... that thing will look horrible

and what if the new game coming out isn't even to your liking? or AC 3 that would be a bummer... what happens if you become a hater to ubisoft and Assassins Creed

But hey! atleast you'll have a reminder forever to tell yourself "Damn... I was stupid. That D00ch guy was right."

roflmao my tattoo symoblizes something completely different meaning im not in a dam fanasty brotherhood nor being a videogame nerd, people with other ac tattoos have that: THIS TATTOO YELLS OUT ASSASSINS CREED rather than keeping it distinguished and customized and different like mine, to the point that u can barely tell that that's from a videogame.. believe it or not i have it extremeley well with women http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif , so u tell me D00CH.. Who has it better? lmao Not you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

popsmoo
10-11-2010, 03:08 PM
lol D00CH....you've got problems. Ok, the guys got a tattoo from a game, but at least it looks cool and is not glaring or nerdy like the Transformers"autobots" symbol tattoo or anything(I've seen one...x_x).As for getting wrinkly when he's 50, probably almost half of the population would have tattoos then so no one would care.
Is that why you're called D00CH? Cos you're a ******bag? lawlll....

D00CH
10-11-2010, 04:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by D00CH:

roflmao my tattoo symoblizes something completely different meaning im not in a dam fanasty brotherhood nor being a videogame nerd, people with other ac tattoos have that: THIS TATTOO YELLS OUT ASSASSINS CREED rather than keeping it distinguished and customized and different like mine, to the point that u can barely tell that that's from a videogame.. believe it or not i have it extremeley well with women http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif , so u tell me D00CH.. Who has it better? lmao Not you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With a tattoo like that? ooooohhh yeah you'll be getting tons of girls Either big buffalo girls or little mouse looking nerds.. or maybe even other guys!!!! GOODLUCK!

ninjasownu
10-11-2010, 05:17 PM

D00CH is usually a ****** but I do agree with him on every part of that. If a game has that much of an impact on your life. Kind of sad in my opinion.

D00CH
10-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by ninjasownu:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by D00CH:

D00CH is usually a ****** but I do agree with him on every part of that. If a game has that much of an impact on your life. Kind of sad in my opinion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok guys thanks for agreeing but anyways I'll be the bigger man here and say that let's stop attacking eachother with messages sent over cyber space. And let's get back to the little kids saying how much of an awesome tattoo it is despite my opinion

[End Flame]

Big-Boss_777
10-11-2010, 05:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big-Boss_777:

roflmao my tattoo symoblizes something completely different meaning im not in a dam fanasty brotherhood nor being a videogame nerd, people with other ac tattoos have that: THIS TATTOO YELLS OUT ASSASSINS CREED rather than keeping it distinguished and customized and different like mine, to the point that u can barely tell that that's from a videogame.. believe it or not i have it extremeley well with women http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif , so u tell me D00CH.. Who has it better? lmao Not you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With a tattoo like that? ooooohhh yeah you'll be getting tons of girls Either big buffalo girls or little mouse looking nerds.. or maybe even other guys!!!! GOODLUCK! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahaha i get plenty of fine hot looking women, my tatt isnt as ridiculous as other kids with videogame tattoos, more than 60% of people in this world have tattoos and will get old and wrinkley with faded tatts so that doesnt matter at all. as for u , u cant accept the fact that i get hot females and have it well with this tattoo i guess, which makes me wonder if ur an even more of a joke than u seem b/c u seem to not get any girls at all lol GOODLUCK with ur really sad sex life kid.

ninjasownu
10-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Lulz that post was funny.

D00CH
10-11-2010, 05:39 PM

With a tattoo like that? ooooohhh yeah you'll be getting tons of girls Either big buffalo girls or little mouse looking nerds.. or maybe even other guys!!!! GOODLUCK! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahaha i get plenty of fine hot looking women, my tatt isnt as ridiculous as other kids with videogame tattoos, more than 60% of people in this world have tattoos and will get old and wrinkley with faded tatts so that doesnt matter at all. as for u , u cant accept the fact that i get hot females and have it well with this tattoo i guess, which makes me wonder if ur an even more of a joke than u seem b/c u seem to not get any girls at all lol GOODLUCK with ur really sad sex life kid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow... i gave myself up clearly stating we should stop... well... lemme keep a checklist

No maturity (keep going on and on and not dropping it)
Idiot (self explanatory)
Nerd (refer to idiot)
Cocky (won't stop fighting about how many guys- i mean bi*che- i mean nerd- i mean fat- i mean girls he gets sorry)
Bragger (brags about his fantasy sex life, i wouldn't be surprised if it was with his family dog or I'm also surprised that he's not bragging about his "size")
Over compensating (thinks body art and bragging over the email will bring him "hoes" if you will)

Need i say more? or are we done and we can just say everything i just said is MY opinion, and you can return to your fantasy world....

(HINT: I'm trying to stop the fight if you didn't catch it in my first post, and please if you do decide to try to brag and flame even more please please please don't hesitate to Private Message me. Thanks)

Raenien
10-11-2010, 10:20 PM
That came out pretty nice. How many hours did that take? o.O

I kinda want to get the "Assassin motto" tattooed somewhere, myself.
Haven't figured it all out yet, though lol

Big-Boss_777
10-12-2010, 07:32 PM
I didnt read your 5th or 6th post b/c it wasnt posted sooner, so basically i missed it cuz we somehow posted them seconds later, Anyhow i was getting to that..Drop it alrdy .i sed wat i had 2 say if u dont believe me well thats 2 bad cuz i have no reason 2 lie to u , but regardless of the things u want to believe im fine with it cuz everyone can say their put ins' and opinions to this thread, may i need to remind u tht u started this childish rant n i just went with it and finally finished it.There u have it kid, go bug some1 elses thread with ur wanna be "dominant" "brutally honest" games and build character like a human being and not b a stubborn ****** thats been bullied their whole childhood.

Big-Boss_777
10-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Raenien:
That came out pretty nice. How many hours did that take? o.O

I kinda want to get the "Assassin motto" tattooed somewhere, myself.
Haven't figured it all out yet, though lol

thanks, it took about 3 hrs

NewBlade200
10-12-2010, 07:41 PM
Not tyring to re-start anything here, I'm just curious... but could you ask a girl what she thinks of your tattoo? Tell me what her reaction is. I just want to know http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

ninjasownu
10-12-2010, 07:54 PM
And can you use grammar? Nah wat im sayin b

NewBlade200
10-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Im not one for grammar, I got a D in english, an E in Irish, and an F in french, so you can guess how great I am at languages http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ninjasownu
10-12-2010, 08:06 PM
I didnt read your 5th or 6th post b/c it wasnt posted sooner, so basically i missed it cuz we somehow posted them seconds later, Anyhow i was getting to that..Drop it alrdy .i sed wat i had 2 say if u dont believe me well thats 2 bad cuz i have no reason 2 lie to u , but regardless of the things u want to believe im fine with it cuz everyone can say their put ins' and opinions to this thread, may i need to remind u tht u started this childish rant n i just went with it and finally finished it.There u have it kid, go bug some1 elses thread with ur wanna be "dominant" "brutally honest" games and build character like a human being and not b a stubborn ****** thats been bullied their whole childhood.
Didn't mean you sorry. This quote is what I meant.

D00CH
10-12-2010, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by NewBlade200:
Im not one for grammar, I got a D in english, an E in Irish, and an F in french, so you can guess how great I am at languages http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

An E in irish? i don't think there's grades lower than E's... errr....
yeah..

NewBlade200
10-12-2010, 08:20 PM
What about Fs?

Big-Boss_777
10-13-2010, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by ninjasownu:
Didn't mean you sorry. This quote is what I meant. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do u not know what abreviating means?

Anaklusmos1995
03-24-2011, 06:19 PM
And here I come to express my opinion. I intend to make a tatoo of the assassin's insignia on my right forearm, and as far as I've seen here, some of you think this is a stupid ideia. First of all, I intend to do this tatoo not because I idolize the game or Ubisoft, but simply because I agree with the ideals of freedom for humanity and fight against that which is unfair, present in my interpretation of the story ( MY INTERPRETATION ) and because I have an excellent sense of epicness to compensate my lack in vision, hearing and smelling and I recognize Assassin's Creed is an awesome game. It's got an interesting story, catchy characters, the Leaps of Faith and all that amazing stuff. It is quite obivous I'm not picking any type of girl as girlfriend, I want someone intelligent, who can keep up with my thoughs. If I end up with someone who reacts like and idiotic stupid girl just because I have a "video-game tatoo", I'll instantly brake up with her. And more ! I have excellent explanations on what will be my tatoo. " This is the insignia of a fictional group of warriors who fought for humanity's freedom and had amazing fighting and free running skills. Though it is nothing but product of a company's imagination, so are films, books, series and many other things to which people pledge allegiance. Video-games such as this aren't just senseless running and fighting. They have backgrounds, suffering, honor, I could actually compare them to movies or books, for they have stories. Some people like rock. Some like horror movies. I like epic things, and Assassin's Creed is one of them. To conclude, I hope no one judges me as a nerdy person, for I will not tolerate stupid comments related to that which is only MY OPINION, and, well, I don't really care, I probably won't return to this topic or forum for a few months, I just came to stumble across this topic and had to comment.

wiccanlovely
03-24-2011, 08:23 PM
(first actual post after months of lurking)

See, I see nothing wrong with getting a video game related or really sort of tattoo. I myself have a rather large pentagram with wings on my back and I plan on getting the AC symbol (the simplistic version) on my ankle. Oh also, I personally find tattoos sexy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

My view is if you really like something and want to get it as a tattoo, by all means get it. Just make sure its something you're going to look back at and go 'wow, I have some good memories'. Assassin's Creed is a good memory for me, its something I love.

Maurice_Wijma
03-26-2011, 07:42 AM
Some pretty nice argueing here about tattoos, with some very sad reactions.

Getting a tattoo is something personal. If something you like to "say" with it is a game, then why not do something with that?
If you are plumber for years, and want a funny tattoo of it, why not take one of Mario?

Actually sometimes it is the other way around. Somebody could take some symbol as tatoo. Years later some game, movie or band takes something simular. What do you call that?

And I saw one comment about tattoos being outdated. Weird. Some friend I know very well are tattoo-artists, and they run it very well. They even get more money per month then most people do.

Really, there is no good or bad in a tattoo. It is all about what it says for the person who has it. And there will always be some people who are complaining. Those are just single-minded people that always need to nagg. Those people don't care about what it is worth to somebody. Those are the saddest persons.

nightfurie13
04-05-2011, 07:19 PM
to each his own...

i liked it. came out nice, i would say.

Grandmaster_Z
04-06-2011, 07:27 AM
the stupidest argument against tattoos is when people say "oh, what are you gonna do when you get old" , um who gives a crap. you're OLD, nothing matters anyway. plus, have you seen the ugly tattoos people get? I've seem so many cheesy tribal/lions/spiderwebs, etc. This tat looks bada** and even if you don't know anything about AC, you can still appreciate the artwork.

Big-Boss_777
04-06-2011, 08:58 PM
damn I havent seen this thread in awhile.. Looking back at some previous post i still dont see why these kids are hating on something that doesnt concern them lol.. Personally i love the way my tattoo came out and i appreciate the possitive comments aswell.. Some of these people dont value art or rather dont have any tattoos whatsoever and are obviously quick to judge lol basically told them what my tattoo meant which was for me: "Family" "Trust" "Loyalness" (Not some videogame fantasy type thing) But whatever im over it, and i dont regret getting this tatt, after all i am just 17

Meleth1977
04-07-2011, 02:33 AM
I'm going to betray my age here and say that I got a tatoo 11 years ago. I don't regret it, it was my choice and what I wanted at the time. If I had it done today I'd probably change the design a bit but the one I've got still means the same to me now as it did then. At the end of the day, your body, do what with it as long as you don't hurt others (and don't whine if you have trouble getting jobs with a great big barbwire tatooed on your neck).

The only advice I have to someone who wants to have one done is to find a design you really want and stick it in a desk for a couple of years. If you still want it at the end of those years, fine, go ahead with it. Oh, and get it done on a body part you can easily hide. People are still predjudice about tatoos (as is clearly displayed in this thread...).