PDA

View Full Version : Locking the target problem

ksyon
10-05-2011, 03:35 PM
hello everyone!
i've got a problem with locking target function
why a lock some target using appropriate hotkey there is a huge chance that my locked target can be switched to nearest enemy close to my locked target when i move or turn
for example: there are 5 guards stand somewhere. i stand on a rooftop and lock some one and then begin to move. very soon i find that current locked target is changed so actually i can switched all 5 guards in spite of locking one i need to.
is that some kind of bug or something? this autoswitching of locked targets annoying so much and make sometimes hard to do correct kill =\
Thank you!

sassinscreed
10-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by ksyon:
hello everyone!
i've got a problem with locking target function
why a lock some target using appropriate hotkey there is a huge chance that my locked target can be switched to nearest enemy close to my locked target when i move or turn
for example: there are 5 guards stand somewhere. i stand on a rooftop and lock some one and then begin to move. very soon i find that current locked target is changed so actually i can switched all 5 guards in spite of locking one i need to.
is that some kind of bug or something? this autoswitching of locked targets annoying so much and make sometimes hard to do correct kill =\
Thank you!

it's not bug the problem is in the game i hope it will be fixed for revelations