PDA

View Full Version : AC 2 is an improvement. but the combat system kinda SUCKS

Rodriquezz
11-28-2009, 12:11 PM
Posted Fri November 27 2009 20:44
I played AC2 at a friends place a few hours, i usually only play PC so i don't have a chance elsewhere. I came to the conclusion that the combat system is only average in AC2.

What i dislike the most is, that enemies who are circeling you, don't take advantage of this situation, they stand there fiddling with their weapons and do NOTHING, they stand there like fools and are waiting for Ezio to kill them. This sucks!

Imo it would be far more challenging, if every enemy attacks at once. The current system is a bit lackluster and makes it very easy for the player. I came to the conclusion that dying in AC2 is very difficult, the enemies are only cheap cannonfodder most of the time and you press 2 buttons and they fall to your feet, very challenging..

The game is great so far, the story telling, charaters, cutscenes and music is A+, but the combat system, the stuff you do the whole game, is only average imo. It could be a much better challenge, but as it is now it's simply too easy!

And mods don't overreact, because some kids need to start with personal flames, i'm strong and you are closing a valid discussion.

Tell me your thoughts

Ezio_475
11-28-2009, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Rodriquezz:
Posted Fri November 27 2009 20:44
I played AC2 at a friends place a few hours, i usually only play PC so i don't have a chance elsewhere. I came to the conclusion that the combat system is only average in AC2.

What i dislike the most is, that enemies who are circeling you, don't take advantage of this situation, they stand there fiddling with their weapons and do NOTHING, they stand there like fools and are waiting for Ezio to kill them. This sucks!

Imo it would be far more challenging, if every enemy attacks at once. The current system is a bit lackluster and makes it very easy for the player. I came to the conclusion that dying in AC2 is very difficult, the enemies are only cheap cannonfodder most of the time and you press 2 buttons and they fall to your feet, very challenging..

The game is great so far, the story telling, charaters, cutscenes and music is A+, but the combat system, the stuff you do the whole game, is only average imo. It could be a much better challenge, but as it is now it's simply too easy!

And mods don't overreact, because some kids need to start with personal flames, i'm strong and you are closing a valid discussion.

Tell me your thoughts
Please close this thread.

Realjambo
11-28-2009, 12:40 PM

I'll be the judge of that, thank you.

A quick tip - If you want to stick around, don't tell Mods their job http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

... and don't recreate threads that have already been locked. Consider this your first and last warning.

Topic Closed.