PDA

View Full Version : So I just bought 1946..

na85
06-18-2007, 07:57 PM
Just installed it, and wow, are there ever some neat planes!

Mig 9? Cooool http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I also made my first foray into full-real servers (Warclouds). Until now I had 4.04m and there are only airquake servers with icons on and wonderwoman enabled. Fun enough, but you can't really 'bounce' someone so much as you can brute-force them into the ground.

This is sooo much better.

I managed to get three (THREE!!!) kills before I had to go, after Split-S'ing away frantically from a spit that got above my FW.

It's amazing how much of a crutch F6 becomes.

All I need now is a track IR

VMF-214_HaVoK
06-18-2007, 08:09 PM
Im glad to hear this. If only people knew just how much more fun this sim has to offer. I still dont think they know what they are missing. Tell me, how satisfying were those 3 kills vs any other kills you got flying the previous settings?

S!

VMF-214_HaVoK
06-18-2007, 08:11 PM
After all these years I just got TIR in the spring and although I do not feel it will make one a better pilot over night it certainly makes the game better. Now I could not even imagine flying without it. Actually I never will. And as a bonus it frees up some extra buttons.

S!

WTE_Galway
06-18-2007, 08:37 PM
for various reasons i recently had a choice between running the game without trackIR or running the game without my rudder pedals.

I left the pedals off and went back to the twist stick temporarily .. no way i was playing without trackIR