PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Acheivements Poll

Conniving_Eagle
06-08-2011, 10:36 PM
This reguards those who care about getting acheivements. I have 1200G in AC:B, but I got most of the multiplayer acheivements by random/luck/accident. Alot of my friends also enjoy going for acheivements, but they were very frustrated with the Brotherhood multiplayer acheivements, claiming that some of them were very hard for their reward, or entirely luck based.

GunnarGunderson
06-08-2011, 10:54 PM
multiplayer trophies are usually always based on luck or boosting

Conniving_Eagle
06-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
multiplayer trophies are usually always based on luck or boosting
Agreed

CRUDFACE
06-08-2011, 11:22 PM
While true about how hard they are, think about endgame content, when you've reached level 50 and there's nothing to do. And if they happen by luck, it's not entirely a bad thing. Means you're going with the flow of the game.

crash3
06-09-2011, 02:31 AM
i got 100% of the trophies in AC2 and all the ACB singleplayer trophies in ACB but i think multiplayer acheievments should be within the multiplayer itself, do certain actions to get better abilities and perks but no trophies though

PhiIs1618033
06-09-2011, 05:42 AM
I got all the bonuses except for extreme variety by myself in multiplayer. Luck didn't have so much to do for it. Maybe I'll got for extreme variety in a single match on my own sometime. Just bring three types of poison and that's three bonuses right there. Then incognito, silent, discreet and hidden and we're already at seven. Then there's lure, stun and escape. Maybe even double escape. That makes eleven. Drop-kill and mid-air, we've got thirteen. Almost every match you get a poacher or a savior or something of that kind (I do), maybe a close-call. That makes 16 bonuses right there, 15 is enough for extreme variety. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

reini03
06-09-2011, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by PhiIs1618033...:
Just bring three types of poison and that's three bonuses right there.

They actually count for only one.

Zokuno
06-09-2011, 07:29 AM
I have a strange obsession with getting 100% achievements in all Assassin's Creed games but with Brotherhood I can't get them purely because I can't find a multiplayer game to begin with. It seriously does a number on my OCD :P

AdmiralPerry
06-09-2011, 11:17 AM
Assassin's Creed is the only game series I've been able to get 100% of the achievements. Maybe I just suck at other games. LOL. But I agree about the multiplayer achievements--I don't like them, and for someone who is as much of a completionist as I am, it drives me nuts. Although, I did find out that some of the multiplayer achievements can be unlocked by playing through the introductory session a few times. Cheating? Probably. But for someone like me who gets frustrated at being placed with a bunch of level 50s every time, I feel it's justified.

DarthEzio55
06-09-2011, 11:23 AM
I think there should just be single player trophies/achievements, because there are people who don't have psn, or xbox live.
Also there should be only single payer trophies/achievements, because some people only like to play single player, But if there are online trophies they should be easy ones like "unlock all upgrades", something like that.

PhiIs1618033
06-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhiIs1618033...:
Just bring three types of poison and that's three bonuses right there.

They actually count for only one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Do they? I figured they didn't, since slow poison has its own bonus (Agony), so fast poison must as well (I can't remember, I only used it once or twice).
How'd you figure that out?

Bipolar Matt
06-10-2011, 09:32 PM
I'm only short 2 in Brotherhood, including Da Vinci Disappearance.

Shocker, they're both multiplayer. It's because I can't get all the MP bonuses in one session or get triple escape and extreme variety.

kriegerdesgottes
06-10-2011, 09:49 PM
I had to accept that I'll prob never get my last trophy which is the really hard MP one. I have every single one at 98% including the da vinci ones but the employee of the month one is impossible so I've just given up until I can get someone else to help me get it.