PDA

View Full Version : Silent hunter 3 Units

3.JG51_Molders
08-04-2005, 08:10 AM
S!, Hello. I am wondering if they are any silent hunter 3 units or prehaps "Flotillas" that play online. I was also wondering where I would go to see the most online MP games.

Here are some of my question about playing a bit of the 1939 campaign in the Type IIA (boy this thing has no AA or deck gun lol). Do you have to have lots of renown to pick an emblem ? Do you hvae your own unique Uboat #, if so where ? When the texts, language and interfere are set to English, I see the recognition manual in German, is this the same for anyone else ? Thanks for the assitance on both matters.

kaylar4
08-04-2005, 08:47 AM
I don't know exactly how much renown you need to pick an emblem, but I was allowed when I had sunk three or four ships.

I've got all my settings in english and the only thing in the recog manual that's german is the title pages.

GT182
08-04-2005, 08:49 AM
Molders, check here.... http://www.wolvesatwar.com/ But, this is not online play as far as I know.

ILikePortillos
08-04-2005, 08:59 AM
And the Anti-Aircraft gun isn't on there by default, but you could add it on in your equipment section.

3.JG51_Molders
08-04-2005, 04:37 PM
Thanks for your help. The title pages of the recognition manual are German on my screen so I'm glad my game isn't messed up. I took a leap and upped the realism % to 89%, the two give ins are the external camera and event camera. I've been practicing collecting targetting data for ships I see, so far out of Range and angle of bow I'm getting that. The one option that eludes me is the calculating the speed. You get the stop watch and it counts. What do you do here ? Also how long does it take to reload a tube on realistic reload with a non faitigue crew and a fully loaded bow compartment ? Thanks for your help.

Philipscdrw
08-04-2005, 04:46 PM
I can see the U-boat number from the crew management screen, and I'm using the 1.4 version with the Real U-boat Mod.

3.JG51_Molders
08-04-2005, 08:31 PM
Alright, I found my U #, I'm U3 in Flotilla 1. Can anyone shed any light on the how to calculate speed on the notepad ?