PDA

View Full Version : doesnt let me creat a person

kcat13
10-19-2011, 10:40 PM
so i have been trying to get into imagine town and i got to the part where you dress up your person and give it a talent and all that but when i say i'm done and i start to enter it says i need to crate an avatar on the web site but i already have so i don't know what i'm doing wrong D: any help?

UbiDarla
10-20-2011, 11:49 AM
Make sure you're logged into your account when you create your avatar. If you have the same issue, try an alternate browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox are recommended) and let us know if there is any change. Good luck!

kcat13
10-20-2011, 06:20 PM
its till not working http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif when it says make an avatar does it mean the person you creat for the game because i try doing that but it still comes up with the same message! and i also tried making another account and i did the whole process and got to the end where i am done creating my person and making the new account and when i put in my email and acceted the terms and stuff and it was aobut to load something else because it came up but now its just all white and i have kept it open but it is still just white

happy4cheer
10-27-2011, 05:25 PM
It does the same thing on mine. I must have recreated my character like 6 times already? After I'm done making it and the talents and all that, and then click PLAY, it will load, get to 100% and then say "You dont have an avatar yet, create one on our website" BUT I have... like 6 times already. What do I do?

emmaninjagirl
11-01-2011, 02:19 PM
Whenever you have an issue like this you should always submit a help ticket. You will get a response faster than posting on the forums most of the time. Just remember to always go to the support site to check for responses and to reply to the ticket with any additional information that support needs. Visit the thread on "How to Submit technical and account questions or issues" if you need help with this!

emmaninjagirl
12-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Hi! If you guys are still on the forums, can you take my poll on this issue? It would really help!

Take my poll here! (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=1481012249&m=9641043869&r=9641043869#9641043869)