PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Ubisoft Support

Lord_Ethcaz
04-21-2011, 02:08 AM
Hey everyone,
I thought I'd make a topic where people can complain about Ubisoft's Support, because it's getting ridiculous.

I'm contacting the press with this info, so I could do with as much info as there is. As many people as possible, as many stories as possible, the more the better.

So, everyone who has contacted support and noticed how they make you run around in circles and never actually fix anything, please share your story with me/us.

I've been asking the same questions since 7th of April, 2 weeks ago, and yet I haven't received any solution. Sure, they replied to my ticket, but nothing that actually made sense, or fix anything. So, after I started pointing that out to them, they just went on a rampage, no longer responding to my questions, now they're only going on like 'Please close this ticket' Of course, I answer with a firm 'No, I still have unanswered questions, and as long as you're ignoring those, I'll keep updating this ticket' And I get the same reply back 'Please close this ticket.'
So, because of that I was already contacting the Customer Support in my country, however, they rule in total favor of the Tech Support - they actually apologized for backing up the Tech Support on 1 issue, but that I appeared to be right after all. Took them 1,5 week to figure that out?
However, they still ignore the fact that Tech Support isn't answering my questions. And they're still backing them up.
So, it doesn't seem like Ubisoft wants to help us, wants to fix the game, wants to do anything for it's customers except probably make us think they do.

So, I'm fed up enough to get as much info as possible and set it through the appropriate channels to get some stronger support for our case. So that Ubisoft might finally start doing something about all these problems... And hopefully, fire half of the Tech Support department for not giving straight answers.

EDIT:
Some links to similar topics (specializing on certain aspects):
[Bug/Glitch] Ability Not Activating by Serrachio: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1024388/m/8911060229 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/8911060229)
Templar Grade Support tickets - Post yours here! by Obliviondoll: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1024388/m/6661047129 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/6661047129)
'Server not available' - Support tickets by FlailingAmigo: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1024388/m/8041082229 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/8041082229)

Serrachio
04-21-2011, 02:12 AM
Only half?

Lord_Ethcaz
04-21-2011, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
Only half?

lol, well, you don't wanna fire everyone. Half should be enough to give a good example to the other half http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Gulliev
04-21-2011, 02:21 AM
I'm too lazy to make tickets, but I hope this helps the cause.

HexyWoo
04-21-2011, 06:28 AM
I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and say I don't think the staff are really the issue. I think the systems they have in place are dire and need an overview, I think they need to work to SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and I think they need better comminucation.

UbiGabe tells us that the devs are aware of issues and we should raise support calls so they have stats of people affected. I do that. Support then say my problem is something completely different and ask me to do things that won't have any impact on the issue.

If the devs are aware of the problems I would expect Support to know about them too!!

Examples for you; I raised a call about the white booting screen at the end of every game when it first happened back in March. My call was changed to be titled "disconnected from host" and I was asked to change my internet settings and create a new GamerTag. Even though, at the time, the issue was affecting every single person playing on XBL. I kept replying that I wasn't being disconnected from host, or even losing my scores, but they repeated that I was. I linked to this thread and was told disconnecting from host was something different. I KNOW! That wasn't what I raised my call about! I got so stressed out I eventually closed it... bad I know.

Another example is the Templar Scores not updating. We were told to raise calls about it for stats again. I do that and get told to clear the cache on my 360 and try again... Waitwut? How on earth would that solve that issue?! It's now just been marked as closed. I don't see why it should be though as they haven't fixed the scoreboards yet.

The second call I raised about the white booting screen has now been marked just as a duplicate ready to close. I'm going to keep updating it though as last night that problem got considerably worse. I must have played for about 6hrs and only 1 game showed me stats.

Lord_Ethcaz
04-21-2011, 06:48 AM
Well Hexy, that's exactly the kind of stories I want people to post here. Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Support obviously has no clue of what is going on, and so they give you bogus answers, that totally stress you out. Because you feel like you're being messed with. And whatever you try to point them in the right direct, it seems they are totally ignorant of anything other than their own little world...

IIPok3rFaceII
04-21-2011, 06:56 AM
sabotage right under ubi's nose ^^

FlailingAmigo
04-21-2011, 07:17 AM
My challenges were all deleted way back with DLC1, which imo was worse than the update loop (at least they fixed that) and I was told to just go into singleplayer and save my game and that might bring them back.

This was the workaround for the profile resets on PS3 (I'm Xbox) so I guess they looked at the word 'reset' on the ticket and copy/pasted the 'solution' in my email and then closed the ticket. After I reopened it, it was closed instantly and nothing done. I lost all my advanced abilities and didn't play for 3 days in the hope they would fix it (I didn't want to re-earn any challenges in case they decided that was cheating to get more XP or something along those lines)

So all in all, terrible. According to support the issue is solved and they will ignore if you open the ticket again.

Just Krispy
04-21-2011, 07:27 AM
The lag out was really bad last night...

Lord_Ethcaz
04-21-2011, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by FlailingAmigo:
My challenges were all deleted way back with DLC1, which imo was worse than the update loop (at least they fixed that) and I was told to just go into singleplayer and save my game and that might bring them back.

This was the workaround for the profile resets on PS3 (I'm Xbox) so I guess they looked at the word 'reset' on the ticket and copy/pasted the 'solution' in my email and then closed the ticket. After I reopened it, it was closed instantly and nothing done. I lost all my advanced abilities and didn't play for 3 days in the hope they would fix it (I didn't want to re-earn any challenges in case they decided that was cheating to get more XP or something along those lines)

So all in all, terrible. According to support the issue is solved and they will ignore if you open the ticket again.

Thanks for sharing dude. Yeah, I know what you mean. I actually replied the same thing to my ticket today, about them using a leaflet with possible questions and answers, but if you don't ask one of those questions. They'll just send you a standard reply, close your ticket, and act as if nothing ever happened. They've closed my ticket 3 or 4 times now, and asked me to close it 2 more times. Obviously I just keep updating it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

persiateddy95
04-21-2011, 08:35 AM
Probably because of the trouble with the PSN yesterday, my profiles got reset, aswell as the gear of the unlockable personas through levelling. Really annoying...

obliviondoll
04-21-2011, 10:53 AM
Well, while we're being ASKED to complain...

And while it looks like nothing else is going to fix the problem without requiring me to throw money I don't have into the mix...

5-June 2009.

A competition was run, open to residents of New Zealand and Australia over the age of 15. I had a chance to win a selection of Ubisoft games (including a couple that were new releases, or soon to be released - Assassin's Creed 2 was one of the options - guess what I wanted?).

When I tried to enter the competition, I got a message saying "This part of the website is restricted to some countries and/or to a minimal age" - as a 26-year-old (at the time) New Zealand Citizen who's never lived outside the country, that seemed strange.

The only route I had to contact regarding this was Ubisoft Support. So, I contacted them. They weren't really able to help, but they were polite, and seemed like they were trying to find the problem.

My first ticket ended up being closed, and I was intending not to worry any more, when I had a brilliant idea. I created a new ticket (the previous one being solved), asking if the Support team would be able to try and find a workaround for the problem, so THEY could enter me into the competition. They had more access to the inner workings of my account, after all.

They managed to verify that yes, I WAS eligible (this becomes important later. IT WAS CONFIRMED THAT I WAS ELIGIBLE). Unfortunately, they weren't able to resolve the issue, and they weren't able to enter me into the competition when they tried - getting the same (incorrect) error when they did.

After the competition, I was insistent that they investigate this issue, so it would be avoided in future, and the person I had been speaking to agreed, and forwarded on the details of the incident (including his own verification that I WAS ELIGIBLE AND HADN'T BEEN ABLE TO ENTER). I trusted that if there was a real problem, it would be resolved.

Bring on the Brotherhood Beta!

I got my beta code. Late, because EBGames screwed up, but I got it.

I went to the website I was advised to go to and entered it to retrieve the PSN code.

I entered that code in PSN: "Code may no longer be valid or is incorrect"

4-October 2010.

I contacted Support, and continued retrying my code, alongside many others who were having the same problem and had been advised many codes were being activated late.

Then someone suggested "maybe it's a region restriction?" - I happened to have a US PSN account set up by a friend on my PS3. Fortunately, when I asked, he said I had his permission to use that account and try the code out, in case it was an issue with region. At this stage, I still had no word from Support, so when I tried it, I added my "I found a workaround" comment to the ticket.

That night, I remembered my old issue about the competition I'd been unable to enter, and thought "Hmmm... region issues, tied into the Ubisoft account system... This sounds familiar!"

Not knowing whether this was a blind stab in the dark or a legitimate concern, I added that information to my ticket the following day, thinking that at the very least, it would provide another avenue to investigate. I was still assuming at this stage that something had been done at the time when I'd be assured it would.

The following day, I got a message with 3 possible solutions to the problem I had already advised I was no longer having. None of which were relevant, and all of which had been invalidated anyway by the fact that I had already got the code to work by using a different PSN account. And no acknowledgement was made of the question about the previous issue I'd had which still, to me, appeared to be related.

So, I reiterated my question, stating that I could now access the beta, but wanted to know what had come of my past incident, because I was curious if the problem had been found.

Another day later, they said "Oh, so the problem's solved then!" And seemed quite content to let the issue rest without actually following through on the question I had now asked twice..

"I can now access the beta, but the issue isn't solved" was repeated a total of FOUR TIMES over the following SIX DAYS before they acknowledged that I was asking a different question. During that time, they helpfully provided me with a replacement beta code, and much reassurance that the problem I was no longer having should now be resolved.

Once the new question was forwarded on to a person with the very impressive title of "EMEA Live Consumer Support Manager" things went even further downhill. (Not going to publicly name the person, but if I can put together what I need to make a formal complaint, that name will be coming out along with a LOT of screaming)

First response from this "EMEA Live Consumer Support Manager" was:

"This issue is caused by X, and has been fixed by Y, so it's all good. I'll re-open your previous ticket and try to find out what happened before"

So, the FIRST ticket, got reopened. It had basically ended in "OK. Guess it's not going to happen then. All good"

The "EMEA Live Consumer Support Manager" now proceeded to say "Oh but you said that, so we solved the incident and nothing more was needed.

When I continued to try and direct her to the second incident, where I had actually been assured an investigation would be made, it took a month and a half to get the reply "Well the competition was run by Marketing, and they don't reply back to support about matters like this, so we don't know what's been done."

I never received my email notification about this update, and when I next checked the website, it had been marked "solved" with that complete lack of answer.

10-January 2011

I create a new ticket, after returning home from spending Christmas with my parents, and having some major issues with my email over the holidays (which was probably the cause of the missed update).

This time, basically saying, "I HOPE that issue had been looked into, but given the lack of evidence to say so, I would like to know what came of it. I had already made it fairly clear what I was after, and you answer didn't address my concerns at all. Please ensure that I get a reply back, and please ensure the reply is relevant to my question this time."

After a full week (5 hours short of being a full 7 days), I received a reply.

"Sorry for the delay. On one of the incidents you're refering to, you DID get an answer though. I'll put you back in touch with the EMEA Live Consumer Manager you spoke to before"

Uhhhh... yeah, but like I said, IT WASN'T THE RIGHT ANSWER...

ANOTHER WEEK LATER...

I get an email notification, saying that my problem has been solved, and take a look.

"I had already escalated your query as to why you had been prevented from entering the competition and the answer I was given was that some Ubisoft territories chose not take part in competition and therefore were not available to customers in those territories, the reason for this may have been due to restrictions in those territories and that is perfectly legal for them to do so and this would be the reason why you were not permitted to take part."

That, and a very rudely-worded request that I stop asking for help, were the only response I was given.

Remember that important all-caps-italicised bit I mentioned near the beginning? Yeah... IT WAS CONFIRMED THAT I WAS ELIGIBLE.

Unfortunately, not only had the incident been marked as "solved" when it wasn't, but it was done so in a way that meant I couldn't reply to it. Thanks for that!

25-January-2011.

This one's still open, by the way.

I included ALL the information, broken down chronologically AND by incident number, including full details, and a request that it be treated as a formal complaint against the "EMEA Live Consumer Support Manager" - and additionally, that she NOT have any further involvement with this issue, because she wasn't helping.

Over the next 2 months, I received no replies, and created a couple of tickets to ask what was going on. The first got me a "it's been passed on, we're still waiting", and the second got silence.

When I contacted Mr-Shade, he managed to get a reply. I was a little suspicious when the person replying had only included their first name, and no signature at the bottom of their post, unlike every other Ubisoft Support person I had dealt with. The fact that the first name was that of the "EMEA Live Consumer Support Manager" I had requested not to have any involvement with this issue didn't help. And the reply?

"You've made a whole bunch of tickets about this, so we're just going to deal with the new problem you're having instead of worrying about the ongoing issue you can't get resolved." (paraphrased, obviously, but my wording is more polite, and no less relevant to the question I'd been trying to ask)

This ticket is NOT relevant AT ALL to 110315-000448.

I'm requesting that I get a LEGITIMATE result from the tickets listed in my initial statement on the ticket.

Please re-read this request, and get back to me. The copy/pasted section below is particularly important:

--------

Whoever takes this issue over, please read the section below, and ensure the questions contained therein are answered suitably BEFORE this ticket is closed. Thank you

~~~~~~~~~
---
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1. Has there been an investigation resulting from my first 2 incidents regarding this problem?

(If not, ensure this is done before closing)

2. What was the outcome?

(If (NAME REMOVED's last message contained the actual result of the investigation, then IT WASN'T DONE RIGHT. Ensure it's inviestigated PROPERLY before closing)

3. Will this problem be prevented from happening in future?
Hi,

There are multiple incidents regarding this issue which has been the reason for the confusion, it's not at all helpful to have so many incidents relating to the same query.

The official answer I have been given is that there was obviously an error on the website at the time of your entry, we were not aware of the issue at the time or aware of the fact that you had tried to enter the competition at the time of doing so, we don't know what caused the specific error you experienced, it wasn't a blanket issue that effected everyone, infact your's is the only complaint we've had regarding this.
The competition is now closed and there is no opportunity to re-schedule, we appreciate your frustration and annoyance with this outcome but there is really nothing we can do about it at this point.

I now need to set this incident to solved as there is no way forward on this occasion.

If you have any other query relating to a Ubisoft product please create a new incident and we will do our best to help you.

Best regards,

EMEA Customer Services Manager.

I'm sorry, but TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

NOT EVEN CLOSE to acceptable.

*#&$ YOU, "EMEA Customer Services Manager"!

---

TL;DR version:

If you think your experience with Support has been bad, mine's worse.

EDIT: Added some formatting

Lord_Ethcaz
04-21-2011, 11:17 AM
omg Oblivion, that really must be the worst experience with support ever. Thanks for posting in such detail. I think it's one of the best examples of 'How NOT to run your Support Service'.

utriej
04-21-2011, 05:29 PM
I sent in a ticket the other day because I had to replace my PS3, it was fried and tech support told me it couldn't be fixed, data lost, etc. (it was just over 5 years old, so meh S*** happens).
So my only question to Ubisoft support was that all my challenges got reset and I lost all my unlockable abilities, and could anything be done about it.

I kinda doubt there's anything that can be done since they are saved client side, but instead of ANY kind of answer that they EVEN FRIKIN READ my ticket, I got this answer: I have passed this issue on to the proper channels. If it has been resolved the answer will be on our support site.

Seriously, that's all they gave me. Countless hours of gameplay lost and not even any resemblence of a decent answer.

WIDOMKR383
04-21-2011, 07:39 PM
With all the bad Rep that the Ubisoft Support has been getting, this is a change in pace. Sent a support ticket in on Tuesday about me bieng banned from the forums, with no explanations as to why. Today I get a response from them saying that they spoke to the forum moderators and had them lift the ban...WOOHOO!!! I can post again!
Thank you again Ubisoft support http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

p.s. I was very courtious and respectfull with detailed explanations of my very simple problem.

AtomicBattler
04-21-2011, 08:00 PM
I got disconnected yesterday after a flawless game of assassinate! I got so many kills nad points http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

gothpunkboy89
04-21-2011, 10:55 PM
honestly i wouldn't trust ubi support in changing the single AAA battery in my mic.

Oblivion issues is a good example. even things that are within their control to fix or help with they don't do anything helpful

MrKnox122
04-21-2011, 11:56 PM
Come on guys you think they don't care. They do right now they have a lot of their plate. You can troll me Idc but I am going Support Ubisoft so I understand how they feel. I got some business issues just like Ubisoft. I won't talk about it just lay off guys.

Lord_Ethcaz
04-22-2011, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by MrKnox122:
Come on guys you think they don't care. They do right now they have a lot of their plate. You can troll me Idc but I am going Support Ubisoft so I understand how they feel. I got some business issues just like Ubisoft. I won't talk about it just lay off guys.

Okay, so are you saying you're working for Ubisoft Support? Cause then you got an exceptional chance here, to enlighten the community with what Support is going through.
I've worked at a support center, back when i was studying IT. And never, ever, have I experienced anything worthless like the way they treat us.
They show, in every reply, to have absolutely no idea what is actually going on.
We, the players, get told to post tickets so support has numbers to prioritize problems to fix. However, when you actually do send a ticket, just for the numbers, you get bogus replies that show that Support has no idea what's going on.
I'd much rather have a 'Thanks for reporting, I'll make sure this gets passed on to development. We'll update this ticket in case of any chances'. Then the 'Please reinstall your game and apply these patches manually' or 'Delete your hosts file', cause honestly, whatever I ask, I always get one of those 2 answers. If not, then they told me to close the ticket :|

MrKnox122
04-22-2011, 05:39 AM
you should remember they only human. They can't do all problems of the game no game is perfect Idk why you guys wanna make perfect. It also it depends what you need Faidth. Right right now all severs are F-up because of the hacker hack PSN I am waiting very calming. Annoying yea but things take time.I really love this game it so different I don't know why you wanna make perfect. There old saying you check me if i am wrong. Grammar Super Pro "Sucking at Grammar. "Too many cooks on one dishes ruin the dish". Don't fix what isn't broken Think about from their shoes. Your working so hard trying make your people happy it damn F-ing hard to so.If you think you can make better job making all theses Raging people calm I wanna see you try. I worked a lot of as Customer support try working some man or some woman raging at your ear cursing you out because something broke. Or something is not right. It hard to get it right trust me I know who you guys feel. I wanna rage at Ubisoft because of the lag and glitches and they know the problem they trying to fix it now one problem at a time.

Serrachio
04-22-2011, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by MrKnox122:
you should remember they only human. They can't do all problems of the game no game is perfect Idk why you guys wanna make perfect. It also it depends what you need Faidth. Right right now all severs are F-up because of the hacker hack PSN I am waiting very calming. Annoying yea but things take time.I really love this game it so different I don't know why you wanna make perfect. There old saying you check me if i am wrong. Grammar Super Pro "Sucking at Grammar. "Too many cooks on one dishes ruin the dish". Don't fix what isn't broken Think about from their shoes. Your working so hard trying make your people happy it damn F-ing hard to so.If you think you can make better job making all theses Raging people calm I wanna see you try. I worked a lot of as Customer support try working some man or some woman raging at your ear cursing you out because something broke. Or something is not right. It hard to get it right trust me I know who you guys feel. I wanna rage at Ubisoft because of the lag and glitches and they know the problem they trying to fix it now one problem at a time.

We aren't asking them to fix the problems, that's the developer's job. We expect them to provide us with the information we need to fix our problems if we can, but provided we can't, we also expect them to pass this information on and provide us with a proper reply.

Ubisoft Support has provided neither, which explains the lack of patience we have with them.

MrKnox122
04-22-2011, 05:52 AM
True but raging at them is not helping as well. We all **** off about something I know that I am **** too about some **** but i am still play it. You use gotta wait if they don;t have an answer for they will sooner or later. I want this Multilayer in other assassin's creed game you making sound it was big mistake they took a leap faith to make us happy. Only thing I have to wait an see what will happen Serrachio.

ARIANit_
04-22-2011, 06:03 AM
I'm inclined to agree entirely with Kristian on this subject. Yes, it's irritating and yes we all have our reasons to be angry with Ubi Support ... but dedicating a thread to all their mistakes? That's taking it a bit too far, don't you think? I can understand obliviondoll's reasons for being more than a little disappointed with the Support team but, guys, come on ... they get a LOT of tickets in short amounts of time - or so I'm presuming - so try to understand of they seem to be copy and pasting answers or seem to simply "brush your problems off their shoulders" as quickly as they can.

Telum-Dei
04-22-2011, 06:04 AM
They didn't take a leap of faith with ACB multiplayer to make customers happy you crazy kid, they made it to line pockets with money. The common courtesy following that common business practice is to provide a sustainable and honest support service...

Lord_Ethcaz
04-22-2011, 06:15 AM
s what you need Faidth. Right right now all severs are F-up because of the hacker hack PSN I am waiting very calming. Annoying yea but things take time.I really love this game it so different I don't know why you wanna make perfect. There old saying you check me if i am wrong. Grammar Super Pro "Sucking at Grammar. "Too many cooks on one di
I never said I wanted it perfect, i'm calling out to ubisoft that there support isn't giving support.
I'm not complaining about the game, i'm complaining about the Support. Read the first post again, if you like http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
It's bugs and glitches that make the game impossible to play, or atleast very frustrating. And a game is meant to relax, entertain. This game has potential to entertain, if only there weren't so many bugs, but again, that's not why I started this topic. The fact that we're asked to report the bugs to Support, but they then act as if it's your own fault, is NOT the way support should be working.
The fact that we know that Ubisoft is looking into the whole matchmaking issue, but Support still tells you to reinstall the game, or delete your hosts file, if you've got any connectivity problems. Although, that's not a local problem, it's an ubisoft/AC problem.
That's wrong, Support should know what's going on within the company and with the game in specific, BEFORE replying. They could simply say: 'Sorry, we had no idea this was a problem. I've added this problem to the list of stuff to check out. As soon as we have more information available on this subject, we'll make sure to update your ticket/the website.' And a weekly update of what's going on would be splended.
But instead, we get treated with silence and annoying answers that show they don't know about any of the problems or what's causing them. Meaning, Support is NOT supporting.

And yes, I do get they're busy, but I've had better support from Blizzard, and they're 10 times bigger than Ubisoft, with a way larger playerbase. Yet, before replying, they made sure they covered all angles of your ticket, and know exactly what's going on and how to fix it. Of course, some support staff don't always put in that much effort, but most actually did.
The fact that I get asked to close a ticket, even though they haven't answered my questions, is just upsetting. That's not giving support, that's cranking up the numbers of 'solved' tickets.
And Oblivion's case is another one of those examples, where Support just lacks in everything what's expected of them...
And so are some of the other stories posted in this, or any related, thread.

And last, but not least, this is not a flaming thread towards Support, this is a thread where people can post their weird/frustrating experiences with Support, so that we can take some action, have some weight to push around, so that Ubisoft improves this aspect of their company. And for the best effect, this is (probably) going through the press, yes.

MrKnox122
04-22-2011, 06:20 AM
The only thing we have to wait and see okay. If you support line go here the Outcast Templars will answer all your question

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...=channel_video_title (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xiTcgBYaZo&feature=channel_video_title)

Mr_Shade
04-22-2011, 10:53 AM
Guys...

The forums are not the place to call out support on any issues you have with them, they are human after all - so may make mistakes from time to time, however that does not mean I'm going to allow a public witch hunt...

Each case is different, and while this is not the place to discuss issues, I can see your upset so I will explain the following..

I'm not saying this is the case, but, without proof - anyone could say anything about the Support Staff, and they can not reply to those accusations on these forums, due to data protection laws.

I'm not saying that anyone here has, but if you are abusive to the staff, that also will result in no action being taken..

If you have major concerns about the level of service you receive from them, then you shouldn't be posting about it on the forums.

If you want to officially complain about your individual cases, please do so in writing to your local Ubisoft office.

Details of which are available on the Ubi.com website.

No one is hiding from the fact, that sometimes things do go wrong, and where possible - you should allow Ubisoft to try and correct that, however if you don't complain to them directly, they may not know all of the issues you're facing.

If people are concerned that issues are being missed by them, please do not worry.

While Support do play a vital part in the process of troubleshooting, the forums play a part as well, so if one misses something chances are the other will pick up on it.. however - that does not mean you should ignore Support.

There are several ongoing issues at present that the team are working on, however at present, we do not have any news on fixes or ETA's on patches - however that is not support's fault.

Even if support do not answer your question, it still counts..

If any of you have concerns over outstanding support requests - then please contact me or another forum manager directly - with your incident numbers, and we can try to find out whats going on.

Some of you already have done this in the past, so please continue to do so..

I will say, if it's one of the ongoing issues, that there may not be any news for you, since it's ongoing - however if it's some unrelated issue, please feel free to contact any of us.

Thank you for your time and I hope you understand the reason why this thread is locked - if not, again, please get in touch.